Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,847 members, 7,838,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy (56133 Views)

Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout / A Show Of Shame In The National Assembly Convoy As Saraki Lost His Temper / End Of An Era: Rivers People Smashes The Head Of The Serpent - Amaechi, Loses Lg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by PHfinest(m): 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
MrALIVE:
If the insecurity the presenter was talking abt is boko haram,then it is only a fool that will not admit that progress has been made

If it is Boko Haram abi?

What of if it is Agatu, Abi, Mile 12, kidnapping, pipeline vandalism and even Rivers State killings? Or Rivers state no follow for Buhari jurisdiction. Only Maidugiri?

Who called for the resignation of Borno State governor over boko haram.

Hypocrisy squared.

14 Likes

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by perp(f): 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
emoa2002:
Well it's a pity he could not comport himself, it shows you character of leadership we have in this country. For me, Amaechi should allow rivers state be in peace.

Oh really? Where were you when Wike(d) was using federal might to frustrate Amaechi's government.
WIKE HAS FAILED, HE SHOULD RESIGN.
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Gaskia: 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
What he exhibited was intollerance; impatience; zero capacity to stand critizism; violence and extreme radicalism not expected of a minister ; akin to Bokoharam and Fulani herdsanimals...he has been infected by them.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Johnrake69: 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
Abagworo:
The lady in question is very stupid. Insecurity situation in Nigeria has improved while that of Rivers is on increase. Why then bring Buhari into such?

How? Come up with facts

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Johnrake69: 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
perp:

Oh really? Where were you when Wike(d) was using federal might to frustrate Amaechi's government.
WIKE HAS FAILED, HE SHOULD RESIGN.

Wow... You can go push him out of the government house. This is really a wasted generation! Smh. How can you be supporting politics of bitterness?

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
I also feel the journalist was silly, rude, incompetent and not witty.
By what index is Nigeria security worse now than in the previous administration? I think that's the question Amaechi should have asked the Buffon.
The previous administration had put the nation on a land mine ( via chronic looting, abetting terrorism, depletion of national wealth, etc), and the nation was only waiting to be blown away until this administration came to rescue.
This administration has been detonating the land mines. This may take awhile. The affected Buffons will essentially fight back by way of terror attack, sabotaging government policy, etc. But in a little while, all these distractions will give way. And Nigeria will be good again.
We should not allow these saboteurs ( unintelligent journalists, terrorists, kleptomaniacs in high places, etc) distract the messaiac government of Buhari.
Buhari is working.
Take it, or leave it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Austin4lif: 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
MrALIVE:
If the insecurity the presenter was talking abt is boko haram,then it is only a fool that will not admit that progress has been made
fulani herdsmen are more dreaded then boko haram o. Do u kn hw many pple they have killed so far since Buhari assumption? Ur village might be next o

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by tinktanker: 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
chigoizie7:
Can I get d link to the radio interview? I wan listen to am.

Chai.

Amaechi, does not or has not heard of all the violent crises involving the fulani herdsmen in some parts of north central,south west and some south eastern regions. If amaechi is unaware of all these, how then will PMB be aware?

This is a one chance govt.

Truly, PMB is not @ d helm of affairs if actually, amaechi and other top members of the executive council and APC is not aware of the security situation in the country. No wonder lai mohamed has been jumping from one lie to another trying to cover up on old lies, making him lie the more.

I am patiently waiting for them to tell us one day that d presidency does not know about most of the things happening in naija because the people that are meant to bring him upto speed with informations are not doing it, shielding it for reasons best known to them.
how will he hear of fulani killings. If he can come out and foolishly say boko haram doesn't behead ppl. What else shouldn't we expect from a dying lion. Mtcheww. I spit on Dat name

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by adanny01(m): 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
olajorn:
The presenter must be high on something I don't know...so she mean insecurity is higher dz regime than last regime

Even if i was the one this presenter asked that question, i will immediately know she is partisan. Rhe right thing to do is immediately call whaterver interview we have short and blacklist her from my presence.

Its a fact that killings in Rivers have reached astronomical state and the one FG is managing has actually gone down. There is no doubt about that fact. The only ppl who have not accepted that is FFK and Olisa Metuh and we all know they will disown their own mothers if paid to do so.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by smartmoses(m): 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
Amaechi is confuse and is about to got mad,plz allow him to go mad ooo

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by tinktanker: 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
MrALIVE:
can u read at all? Insercurity is both armed robbery, kidnap of ese, killing of Agatu ppl, political killing in rivers state abi rivers state no dey inside Nigeria? Etc

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Dejohnbull: 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Amaechi have run mad wike will cure him with gamaline20 this weekend

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by tinktanker: 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
olajorn:
The presenter must be high on something I don't know...so she mean insecurity is higher dz regime than last regime
are u in Nigeria at all?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by oyinkinola: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
.....amachi is right, but he should has pushed the sily presenter on shame with furher question, before she ridiculised herself to the audience, he should had compared the time of buhari to that of gej when nigerian soldiers took refuge in 1000 in foreign land, niger, cameroom, and chad only for the foreign souldiers to potected them back to nigeria, or the capture of 16 local government at the watch of commerndant in chief of nigeria army...Gej etc etc.
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by infomind98: 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
The presenter is really silly for that stupid question. She is an agent of PDP. She need to undergo some professional training.[b]The presenter is really silly for that stupid question. She is an agent of PDP. She need to undergo some professional training.[/b]The presenter is really silly for that stupid question. She is an agent of PDP. She need to undergo some professional training.
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by tinktanker: 10:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
adanny01:

Even if i was the one this presenter asked that question, i will immediately know she is partisan. Rhe right thing to do is immediately call whaterver interview we have short and blacklist her from my presence.

Its a fact that killings in Rivers have reached astronomical state and the one FG is managing has actually gone down. There is no doubt about that fact. The only ppl who have not accepted that is FFK and Olisa Metuh and we all know they will disown their own mothers if paid to do so.
she is a good presenter. Amaechi want everyone to play to his gallery but she simply refused. Y should wike resign, is rivers state not also in Nigeria? Has pmb resigned over Agatu killing, or over ese kidnap n forced marriage or over the hausa n yoruba fight. Or over the bank robbery in lag 'n ph? Abi all these are not insercurity? Stop being sentimental n grow up. When chibok girls were kidnapped apc blamed GEJ forgetting the chief security officer of bornu state. Now it's rivers state dey won't blame pmb. Mtcheww dull ppl full apc sha.
Oya zombie insult me for saying d truth. Oya fire!

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by DonBenny77(m): 10:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
MrALIVE:

my dear it cant b jus boko haram
buharis herdsmen r killin rapin renderin people homeless (on a rampage
shities wer killed
un armed protester were killed
the killings in lagos by hausas
e b like u knw dey nigeria sef if not u wont even think its jus boko haram
r u ignorant of all these?
u think bfore u type abeg

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by aalangel(f): 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
This man has a case file somewhere.
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by tinktanker: 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
DonBenny77:

my dear it cant b jus boko haram
buharis herdsmen r killin rapin renderin people homeless (on a rampage
shities wer killed
un armed protester were killed
the killings in lagos by hausas
e b like u knw dey nigeria sef if not u wont even think its jus boko haram
r u ignorant of all these?
u think bfore u type abeg
abeg no mind d zombie. Even in amaechi's tenure killings in BMH hospital occurred severally, kidnap of bishop Cathay occur, many insercurity happened yet he never resigned. Amaechi thinks he is in lala land. Such wishful thinking. Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Laredojohn(m): 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hmmm Nigeria a state of many sides, when the heat gets hot, the defense of the Govt. becomes defenseless....Amechi is still unhappy and still in shock wike is occupying the seat as a Governor, I just hope they do not make friday too bloody all in the name of battle for supremacy
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Eksman: 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
Amaechi has lost it. I won't say he acted in a stupid manner, but he was immensely immature
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by ndcide(m): 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
I wish I could have the audio.
You mean we can't get the audio?
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by opribo(m): 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
Definitely not a quality expected of a .omister
that minister must be eased PFF the job before he sets the nation on fire with his hot temper.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by openmine(m): 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
It was as d presenter said a simple question and a sensible and comported person would have confidently answered that question with out throwing tantrums like a spoilt child....if Christiane Amanpour of cnn had posed such a question b4 amaechi, wud dat have been his response?
Wat about d agatu killings.... rascality and fatality of pmb fellow fulani herdsmen?
Is dere no governor in bornu?
Why hasnt amaechi asked shettima to resign?
He keeps making a mockery of his already tarnished image.......

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by sarutobie(m): 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ermmn.remind me again, who was the governor of rivers state when FOUR young and promising boys where slaughtered in broad daylight in aluu?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Forwetinnah: 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
..this is the same eediat who accused Wike of being a tout? See him life? Imagine how he conducts himself?
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by 9jatatafo(m): 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
We are know how Amaechi loves dancing by displaying his local content and I guess the interviewer did not play a song to dance. That is the reason for the anger. Clowns everywhere
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by peterswitch: 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
Even the question was idiotic and I'll motivated. In which part of the country did insecurity increase when Bokoharam has been leveled. I think she got what she deserved. As a journalist, you must learn when and. How to throw the bomb.
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Johnrake69: 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
adanny01:

Nigerians really have short memory... Is it the same river state that has been known for high level crimes even while Amaechi was the governor? And please you guys should give the presenter a break. Amaechi sounded very bitter. The soldiers that went in for the Ogoni massacre were they from Wike? This politics of bitterness wont take us anywhere. And even we the followers are worst. The minister of the federal republic of Nigeria should be working with the Governor of a state to deliver the dividends of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 11:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
MrALIVE:
OP are u in dis country?u fink it's just Boko haram?wait till fulani herds men lv better dagger for ya belle
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by Johnrake69: 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
infomind98:
The presenter is really silly for that stupid question. She is an agent of PDP. She need to undergo some professional training.[b]The presenter is really silly for that stupid question. She is an agent of PDP. She need to undergo some professional training.[/b]The presenter is really silly for that stupid question. She is an agent of PDP. She need to undergo some professional training.

What are you saying? This issue of Pdp And Apc wont take us anywhere at all. Every well meaning Nigerian should condemn Amaechi for his outbursts since he returned. He is a minister for Godsake. A minister of the federal Republic should work with a governor of a state for the betterment of the people. In the final analysis, its does not matter who is right or who was wrong. All we should clamor for is better lives for the masses.
Re: Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy by agabaI23(m): 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
Haha, one bottle of Irish cream for the female OAP...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) / Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide / People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.