Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Do You Truly Love Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Truly Love Jesus (988 Views)

Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? / Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? / I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Truly Love Jesus by DeathStroke007(m): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
You love him right?

How can you show your love for him... It's very simple. . Follow his teachings and commands..

To do that : get a copy of Red Lettered Bible.. It consists of Jesus words alone. .

Go read it.. .
Re: Do You Truly Love Jesus by DeathStroke007(m): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
Your possible findings will be

1. You must keep the 10 commandments

2. That he was never crucified and he was lifted up to heaven

3. That through out his life, he never attended church nor pay tithes nor claim to be pastor (where did that word came from xef)

4. That he never have or created a special place for worshipping God

5. That he never danced, sing, shout, beat drums or musical instruments TO PRAISE OR WORSHIP GOD

6. That he prayed and worship God by prostration (bow) while his forehead and nose touches ground.. .

Since Jesus is the founder of Christianity, it's only his teachings that should and must be followed
Re: Do You Truly Love Jesus by Richirich713: 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
Jesus :

"We are going up to Jerusalem, and everything that is written by the prophets about the Son of Man will be fulfilled. He will be handed over to the Gentiles, they will mock him, insult him, spit on him, flog him, and kill him. On the third day he will rise again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Truly Love Jesus by DeathStroke007(m): 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
Richirich713:

Jesus :

"We are going up to Jerusalem, and everything that is written by the prophets about the Son of Man will be fulfilled. He will be handed over to the Gentiles, they will mock him, insult him, spit on him, flog him, and kill him. On the third day he will rise again.

That's not Jesus words brah.. . It's someone saying that..

If it's Jesus words. . He will use I not He or Him
Re: Do You Truly Love Jesus by Richirich713: 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
DeathStroke007:

That's not Jesus words brah.. . It's someone saying that..

If it's Jesus words. . He will use I not He or Him

It's red isn't it? It's Jesus speaking in third person
Re: Do You Truly Love Jesus by DeathStroke007(m): 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
Richirich713:

It's red isn't it? It's Jesus speaking in third person

Lol# not that red

I mean red lettered Bible.. It means Bible that contains of Jesus words only.

Nah, Jesus can't speak in 3rd person bro. It's insane
Re: Do You Truly Love Jesus by Richirich713: 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Lol# not that red

It's Jesus speaking, it's red in the red letter bible or any bible which uses red to indicate that Jesus is speaking.

You said we must take only he words, now u tell me not to take them cuz they in third person speech.
Re: Do You Truly Love Jesus by DeathStroke007(m): 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
Richirich713:

It's Jesus speaking, it's red in the red letter bible or any bible which uses red to indicate that Jesus is speaking.

You said we must take only he words, now u tell me not to take them cuz they in third person speech.

If you insist that is Jesus words. .then you mean moses wrote the book of Exodus ?
Re: Do You Truly Love Jesus by Richirich713: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
DeathStroke007:

If you insist that is Jesus words. .then you mean moses wrote the book of Exodus ?

Nothing to do with moses, it's about Jesus words found in the red letters bible.
Re: Do You Truly Love Jesus by DeathStroke007(m): 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
Richirich713:

Nothing to do with moses, it's about Jesus words found in the red letters bible.

Nobody.. I repeat nobody will ever talk about him/herself using third person ish..

If you insist it's Jesus words. . Then OYO lo wa
Re: Do You Truly Love Jesus by Stevebamdex(m): 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
John 10:17–18
Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again.No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Truly Love Jesus by imorhle(m): 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
DeathStroke007:

ofcourse
Moses wrote up until Deutronomy
Re: Do You Truly Love Jesus by Richirich713: 4:27am On Mar 15, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Nobody.. I repeat nobody will ever talk about him/herself using third person ish..

If you insist it's Jesus words. . Then OYO lo wa

Lol#

I give you a verse where Jesus is speaking in third person, you still tell me he isn't.
Re: Do You Truly Love Jesus by noblefada: 8:05am On Mar 15, 2016
Richirich713:

Lol#

I give you a verse where Jesus is speaking in third person, you still tell me he isn't.

Thank you Richrich713, but I Think I've a little time for him today. Pls DeathStroke007 Kindly explain the verses below

Luk 24:13-27 And, behold, two of them went that same day to a village called Emmaus, which was from Jerusalem about threescore furlongs. 141417 And they talked together of all these things which had happened. 141517 And it came to pass, that, while they communed together and reasoned, Jesus himself drew near, and went with them. 141617 But their eyes were holden that they should not know him. 141717 And he said unto them, What manner of communications are these that ye have one to another, as ye walk, and are sad? 141817 And the one of them, whose name was Cleopas, answering said unto him, Art thou only a stranger in Jerusalem, and hast not known the things which are come to pass there in these days? 141917 And he said unto them, What things? And they said unto him, Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people: 142017 And how the chief priests and our rulers delivered him to be condemned to death, and have crucified him. 142117 But we trusted that it had been he which should have redeemed Israel: and beside all this, to day is the third day since these things were done. 142217 Yea, and certain women also of our company made us astonished, which were early at the sepulchre; 142317 And when they found not his body, they came, saying, that they had also seen a vision of angels, which said that he was alive. 142417 And certain of them which were with us went to the sepulchre, and found it even so as the women had said: but him they saw not. 142517 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken: 142617 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory? 142717 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.
Re: Do You Truly Love Jesus by DeathStroke007(m): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
noblefada:

Thank you Richrich713, but I Think I've a little time for him today. Pls DeathStroke007 Kindly explain the verses below

Luk 24:13-27 And, behold, two of them went that same day to a village called Emmaus, which was from Jerusalem about threescore furlongs. 141417 And they talked together of all these things which had happened. 141517 And it came to pass, that, while they communed together and reasoned, Jesus himself drew near, and went with them. 141617 But their eyes were holden that they should not know him. 141717 And he said unto them, What manner of communications are these that ye have one to another, as ye walk, and are sad? 141817 And the one of them, whose name was Cleopas, answering said unto him, Art thou only a stranger in Jerusalem, and hast not known the things which are come to pass there in these days? 141917 And he said unto them, What things? And they said unto him, Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people: 142017 And how the chief priests and our rulers delivered him to be condemned to death, and have crucified him. 142117 But we trusted that it had been he which should have redeemed Israel: and beside all this, to day is the third day since these things were done. 142217 Yea, and certain women also of our company made us astonished, which were early at the sepulchre; 142317 And when they found not his body, they came, saying, that they had also seen a vision of angels, which said that he was alive. 142417 And certain of them which were with us went to the sepulchre, and found it even so as the women had said: but him they saw not. 142517 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken: 142617 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory? 142717 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

Believe whatever you want. . Av stated my facts.. Only Insane person will talk in Third person ish.. Even insane person can't do such thing. .

This isn't about language.. It's about common sense..

If you believe Jesus spoke in Third person ish.. . Congratulations. .

If you don't.. . Congratulations..
Re: Do You Truly Love Jesus by DeathStroke007(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
imorhle:

ofcourse
Moses wrote up until Deutronomy

And moses kept talking about himself in Third person narration mode? ?

Can you even write a story about yourself and keep using He or him for yourself?

Autobiography is written by you. . I and me Will be used to represent yourself

Biography is written by another person... He or him will be used.. .

...whether you agree or not...

Please don't quote me on this issue again
Re: Do You Truly Love Jesus by Weah96: 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
My brother, they've provided you other verses where Jesus used a personal pronoun(s). Now could you please provide a response to my question about Allah commissioning a book?

I respect your right to stay alive and I won't bother you any further if you choose to invoke it.
Re: Do You Truly Love Jesus by analice107: 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
DeathStroke007:
Your possible findings will be

1. You must keep the 10 commandments

2. That he was never crucified and he was lifted up to heaven

3. That through out his life, he never attended church nor pay tithes nor claim to be pastor (where did that word came from xef)

4. That he never have or created a special place for worshipping God

5. That he never danced, sing, shout, beat drums or musical instruments TO PRAISE OR WORSHIP GOD

6. That he prayed and worship God by prostration (bow) while his forehead and nose touches ground.. .

Since Jesus is the founder of Christianity, it's only his teachings that should and must be followed
Why are you so bothered with whether Jesus was crucified or not?
Re: Do You Truly Love Jesus by analice107: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Believe whatever you want. . Av stated my facts.. Only Insane person will talk in Third person ish.. Even insane person can't do such thing. .

This isn't about language.. It's about common sense..

If you believe Jesus spoke in Third person ish.. . Congratulations. .

If you don't.. . Congratulations..
Stupid thread died on arrival. See how you got nailed very early in the morning.
Re: Do You Truly Love Jesus by DeathStroke007(m): 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
analice107:

Stupid thread died on arrival. See how you got nailed very early in the morning.

#laughing#..... Most of you (Christian) comprehend simple explanation.. I gave facts and proofs in my write up, you said its wrong and you cant prove its wrong.. All I can say is BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU WANT.

that you(refers to the person that quoted word of mine refers to)......
Re: Do You Truly Love Jesus by DeathStroke007(m): 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
analice107:

Why are you so bothered with whether Jesus was crucified or not?

Truth... For people who doesn't know
Re: Do You Truly Love Jesus by Maamin(m): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Lol# not that red

Shut up! Comon shut up!!

Was it insane when Allah used "We" in the quran? angry
Re: Do You Truly Love Jesus by DeathStroke007(m): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
Maamin:

Shut up! Comon shut up!!

Was it insane when Allah used "We" in the quran? angry

You just called your creator Allah (insane)... Jesus called God Allaha.. Jesus spoke Aramaic.. Aramaic word for God is Allaha.... Well, that's your problem..

The word "WE" refers to One / Divine ..

It exist and used in Yoruba language .

To do research on using WE for one person in English... Then come back to give me report
Re: Do You Truly Love Jesus by Maamin(m): 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
DeathStroke007:

You just called your creator Allah (insane)... Jesus called God Allaha.. Jesus spoke Aramaic.. Aramaic word for God is Allaha.... Well, that's your problem..

To do research on using WE for one person in English... Then come back to give me report
Re: Do You Truly Love Jesus by Maamin(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Come on stop lying, Aramaic word for God is Elaha not Allaha.

The word "we" is only used for group of people,for monarch's cabinet more than one person, encartar will tell u more.

I ask you again, was it insane when your Allah used "WE" for himself?
Re: Do You Truly Love Jesus by DeathStroke007(m): 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
Maamin:

Come on stop lying, Aramaic word for God is Elaha not Allaha.

The word "we" is only used for group of people,for monarch's cabinet more than one person, encartar will tell u more.

I ask you again, was it insane when your Allah used "WE" for himself?

Elaha and Allaha... Kini difference..

We issue again... Sebi av told you to do research on t.. In fact av already answered your question on the WE.. But you can't know because you ain't knowledgeable..

Pele.. Abeg no quote me again..
Re: Do You Truly Love Jesus by Maamin(m): 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Elaha and Allaha... Kini difference..

We issue again... Sebi av told you to do research on t.. In fact av already answered your question on the WE.. But you can't know because you ain't knowledgeable..

Pele.. Abeg no quote me again..

Same meaning i.e God, but different pronunciation.. like since u dont know the difference

Besides he was not referring to ur allah.

Stop forcing Jesus into islam by all means.
Re: Do You Truly Love Jesus by DeathStroke007(m): 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
Maamin:

Same meaning i.e God, but different pronunciation.. like since u dont know the difference

Besides he was not referring to ur allah.

Stop forcing Jesus into islam by all means.

#laughing#

(1) (Reply)

Churches Are Business Organization / How Was Noah Able To Warn The World Of An Extinction Level Flood? / The Watchtower Financially Broke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.