Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor (35448 Views)

WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate / When Your Project Supervisor Gives You Corrected Copy Of Your Project(funny Pic) / Is Your Supervisor Holding Your Project Hostage? We Can Help You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by ITSaWRAPPP: 9:03am On Mar 17, 2016
Why are you lying, lying grin grin
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by okalo(m): 9:04am On Mar 17, 2016
The supervisor is indirectly asking for cash
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by LilNetty(m): 9:04am On Mar 17, 2016
sounds funny tho....
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Faizee32: 9:05am On Mar 17, 2016
Yomieluv:
this is mr Ogunlana of economics dept of Lasu,the man does as if he smokes "gbain".

Lol, he's now a doctor tho
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by kay29000(m): 9:07am On Mar 17, 2016
I swear to God, I think I must say that the time I was working on my project is the worst time I have hard in this earth...It was a nightmare.

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Michizzy(f): 9:09am On Mar 17, 2016
Lmao
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by repogirl(f): 9:09am On Mar 17, 2016
LOL, na to do serious fasting and prayer on top supervisor head .....or better yet just go and do the 'needful' in other to get it approved.
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:12am On Mar 17, 2016
Wen I kw u lying or u juz an attention seeking wanabe was wen I saw... "y r u lying?"
no serious lecturer get dat time.
Guess na doz wey neva bn to d 4walls wl swallow dz poo.
step up ya lies next tym.
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Ziggyduben(m): 9:12am On Mar 17, 2016
& it took u 4months to c him to submit ur chapter 1. Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by hedonistic: 9:12am On Mar 17, 2016
Oh my God this is really funny. Nothing as frustrating as these troublesome supervisors.

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Chommieblaq(f): 9:14am On Mar 17, 2016
Ramanto:
that was my most depressing moment in the uni. but at the end of it all, i realized the man has indirectly helped me because the 'project defense' was really easy for me as i was already vast in the topic

I tell you..
I think who told u in this case means reference, u gats give em reference for things na, cite reference give the man, and you are lying should mean, give em fact u see really sure of, no be to just write becos e sweet u for ear or mouth.

3 Likes

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by AbGomez: 9:15am On Mar 17, 2016
The supervisor is indirectly sending a message for a private visit for more better discuss shocked
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 17, 2016
dominique:

And "who told you" grin

"Who told you" refers to the absence of an authority stating the fact.
He should have added something like:- Paul(2004) at the end of the statement

2 Likes

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Qmerit(m): 9:16am On Mar 17, 2016
And the supervisor ll come back nextweek, wen you go there he has gone to meeting or class or travelled. Wen picked up let say 2weeks later you see RED biro all over ther work... Especially wen you prove you kno too much.
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Akaujaa(m): 9:16am On Mar 17, 2016
I think the supervisor was just making things difficult for the writer. I read through the work and everything is in tandem considering the fact that the writer was only introducing the topic under research. Some lecturers can be annoying, especially when they want you to grease their palm.
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Doubleoo(m): 9:17am On Mar 17, 2016
This is how Dr Lawal behaves.
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Nche95(m): 9:17am On Mar 17, 2016
Sijo01:
Lol, this happens when you refuse to understand his body language. (not giving him cash).
thank you.. i gave my sp 5k... i was among the 1st set who defended...
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Mrhansel(m): 9:18am On Mar 17, 2016
dominique:

And "who told you" grin
Hence, no "in text reference"

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by gotousa2013: 9:19am On Mar 17, 2016
Shows a lazy work from a student who is writing epistle without reference to previous works or knowledge.

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Nche95(m): 9:20am On Mar 17, 2016
Chommieblaq:

I tell you..
I think who told u in this case means reference, u gats give em reference for things na, cite reference give the man, and you are lying should mean, give em fact u see really sure of, no be to just write becos e sweet u for ear or mouth.
what is this?! is that how they write in your school?
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Ramanto(m): 9:20am On Mar 17, 2016
Chommieblaq:

I tell you..
lol.. that reminds me of my HOD back then.. if u tell him ur name is mr A, he will be like... wht's ur source?
one needs to cite the authorities

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by munchi(m): 9:20am On Mar 17, 2016
yemajiteru:
In schools like?
are you a sadist
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Sasuwa(f): 9:22am On Mar 17, 2016
Omg [url=physicslectures.info]But meanwhile When u have problems in physics, don't hesitate to post it here[/url]
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by html14java(f): 9:22am On Mar 17, 2016
yemajiteru:
In schools like?
University of No Nonsense
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by OlujobaSamuel: 9:23am On Mar 17, 2016
lol.
it happened back then in my school. O. T. Bada, FPI, he was the supervisor of the original project, maybe the lady thought he must have forgotten because it's like about 5years plus, na so the man leave am to dey write her nonsense go, when she reach 4, she dey confused with presentation because she no fit defend am again, na so the man brought out the original project, na restart the lady do oo.
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Sasuwa(f): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2016
Omg , [url=physicslectures.info]But meanwhile When u have problems in ur final year physics project, don't hesitate to post it here and get solved[/url]
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by favouryemmy: 9:26am On Mar 17, 2016
koife:
Lwkmd

Your supervisor is even lenient with you. You made several categorical statements there without any references. You don't do that because you're not an authority in that area. Several researchers including myself have researched into waste management, so why are you not finding and using such materials in your project. Remember, if you use someone's work without referencing the person, it is called plagiarism. Take note!

2 Likes

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by ayusco85(m): 9:26am On Mar 17, 2016
Sijo01:
Lol, this happens when you refuse to understand his body language. (not giving him cash).

So that's how u scaled Tru ur project? Buhari must hear this.

Sijo01 u are kwarupt. Lol.
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Onyiibazz: 9:27am On Mar 17, 2016
The day i went to collect my chapter one from my supervisor, he had said something like "are you sure you're not copying this from somewhere"? I replied no. My work was so perfect because i followed the project guideline religiously that the only correction was a place i didn't do proper line spacing. But the story was not same for my friends. At a time, they started saying that my supervisor doesn't read my work, that he just goes on to approve. Guess what, i had A in that project. 84%
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by ayusco85(m): 9:28am On Mar 17, 2016
Sasuwa:
Omg , [url=physicslectures.info]But meanwhile When u have problems in ur final year physics project, don't hesitate to post it here and get solved[/url]

Are u a physicist?
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 17, 2016
Iron sheet is now a raw material? you deserve an F
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by skedy1(m): 9:31am On Mar 17, 2016
drdrei09:
That awkward moment when you have misplaced the soft copy of the document.. ...

Chaii!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taraba State University Bans Miniskirts, Baggy Jeans, Tattoos, Eye Lashes / 2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP / Who is The Greatest Philosopher Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.