Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor (35449 Views)

WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate / When Your Project Supervisor Gives You Corrected Copy Of Your Project(funny Pic) / Is Your Supervisor Holding Your Project Hostage? We Can Help You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by bee444: 9:31am On Mar 17, 2016
Writing a project without proper referencing actually amount to lying.

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by smoothlips(m): 9:36am On Mar 17, 2016
you just went to the internet and copied the document....
most of the reasons given in the project does not apply to Nigerian environment "due to the Industrialization" is Nigeria an industrialized nation?
your supervisor did well to correct the project jarii!

it seems the project is about waste management in Nigeria:
please note that Nigeria's high waste level is due to urban migration, institutional failure at state levels, poor urban layouts, inadequate citizens education on waste disposal and lack of enforcement.
the above listed points can be further developed

2 Likes

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Sasuwa(f): 9:36am On Mar 17, 2016
ayusco85:

Are u a physicist?
yes
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Sijo01(f): 9:42am On Mar 17, 2016
ayusco85:

So that's how u scaled Tru ur project? Buhari must hear this.

Sijo01 u are kwarupt. Lol.

Not at all boss, it's just am observation embarassed
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by ajebuter(f): 9:42am On Mar 17, 2016
That sounds like my first degree supervisor..

Dr Osoba would read everything in-to-to and pass comment

My second degree supervisor? Na lazybone of life!

She wont even open it until you make 6 visits on just one chapter!

But seriously, this supervisor is good, which means he really took time to check the content.

Any grade scored with such a supervisor is really worth it because he would have made you pass through hell with researches here and there and you become learned and more informed.

My conclusion: He is a real teacher and deserves commendation, if you really are serious about working for your degree and not looking for a short cut.

, kudos!

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by SAINTSTANLEZ(m): 9:45am On Mar 17, 2016
and dis is still just chapter1(the easiest ) wen he gets to chapter 2 he will use marker

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Tobium1(m): 9:46am On Mar 17, 2016
See why being a physical science student is better. My supervisor never borthered her head with my chapter 1 and 2, she was only concerned about chapt 3 (which was de practical work), chapt 4( which were de results of chapt 3)

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by kodlins(f): 9:49am On Mar 17, 2016
This is so my mum and her students

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by killafree: 9:50am On Mar 17, 2016
Studying for a postgraduate whether online or offline just got easier for those who are either working or too busy to handle assignments, essays, projects, term papers, thesis and dissertations. Akadawriters.com is here to help you out. All you have to do is send us instructions for your papers and leave the rest to us. Go back to whatever you are doing and we will deliver 'A' grade papers to you for submission. With Akadawriters.com you dont have to stress yourself out while studying and working. Relax..... Hire experts to handle your papers such as final year projects, thesis or dissertations, market research & handle all kinds of data analysis in any academic or non-academic field at akadawriters.com

At AkadaWriters.Com we are a custom writing and academic research assistance agency handling writing and assistance for the following:
*term papers
*undergraduate research projects
*masters thesis
*PhD dissertations
*research proposals
*journal articles
*NGO funding grant proposals
*feasibility studies
*research data analysis
*business plans
*web/blog content
*Purpose statements

As our success is driven by your success, we stand by our Akada Writers quality promises.

++ Every paper written from scratch
++ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
++ zero plagiarism policy
++ Unlimited revisions
++ 24/7 Service
++ No templates used
++ Delivered in MS Word & PDF format

Make inquiries, request a quote and order your custom written papers via www.akadawriters.com .
[img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6hF6yJi_x0[/img]
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 17, 2016
hilarious indeed
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by esejessy(f): 9:54am On Mar 17, 2016
DTS so frustrating.
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Badbreathcure81(m): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2016
Lol,remember the good old days though

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Project400: 10:00am On Mar 17, 2016
Such happens when students fail to appropriately cite and reference words taken from other sources.

Students who are in need of assistance on their projects can take out time to read this or any of our threads on Nairaland since 2013:

Project400:
Academic research works often strike fear into the mind of even the most prolific researchers. You're definitely not the only one who has wondered as regards finding someone to assist you ...and of course, there are many reasons why you might be searching for a service like this - ranging from busy schedules (as in the case of some students & supervisors) to finding the best possible plagiarism-free dissertation.

That's what we do at Project400. Unlike some recycled pre-written papers we see online, we have the prerequisite experience to make your work stand out in your class.

We are vast in qualitative, quantitative and mixed-methods research approaches in sciences, social sciences, arts, humanities and business; coupled with in-depth knowledge on methodological applications and result interpretations. We're equally vast in the areas of content and sentiment analysis, and we have a keen interest in meeting the demands of turnitin, grammarly and other plagiarism checkers.

Our undergraduate and postgraduate (master) papers speak for us, and our clients can testify (some of whom are Nairalanders). Over the past 3 years, we have successfully assisted research students from virtually all the states in Nigeria and some across the borders of the country like Benin Republic, Ghana, UK, US, Germany, Canada, Cyprus, UAE among others.

At Project400:
1. We research, write and analyze from scratch. We're not going to sell you some pre-written and recycled papers.
2. We offer standardised writings such that help students mitigate accumulated training and elevate their candidature.
3. Where and when needed, we apply appropriate reference & citation style.
4. We do not ONLY write, we also apply specified formats using appropriate font types, font-sizes, margin, spacing and dedicated TOC.
5. Prompt delivery.
6. Unlimited revisions; editing is FREE.
and fees are affordable (with no hidden charges).
7. We also assist in collating research data by preparing, formulating and administering surveys, polls and running research protocols.

Call us, and lets plan your research project, including our role within them.

Are you a final year student, an undergraduate or a postgraduate research student in search of a service like this?

We await a mail from you:
project400@writeme.com

or call/whatsapp (24/7):

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by abbey086(m): 10:13am On Mar 17, 2016
Yomieluv:
this is mr Ogunlana of economics dept of Lasu,the man does as if he smokes "gbain".
Oguns Baba, he was my best Lecturer in Lasu.
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Acidosis(m): 10:15am On Mar 17, 2016
Project400:
Such happens when students fail to appropriately cite and reference words taken from other sources.

Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by princezz(f): 10:17am On Mar 17, 2016
;DHe/she must be a twin to my supervisor
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Kazrem(m): 10:20am On Mar 17, 2016
Typical Mrs Yusuf. Lmao
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Reference(m): 10:23am On Mar 17, 2016
....yeah, very poor. The quality of graduate students is.... underwhelming.

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by chiefoboh1(m): 10:23am On Mar 17, 2016
Akaujaa:
I think the supervisor was just making things difficult for the writer. I read through the work and everything is in tandem considering the fact that the writer was only introducing the topic under research. Some lecturers can be annoying, especially when they want you to grease their palm.
there was no source, I mean ref. To prove the writer right that, is has be proven so the writer should go look 4 source of the topic & ref to prove his topic is on ttrack
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by wellmax(m): 10:32am On Mar 17, 2016
Oh I love diligent Supervisors.

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by KamalMarx: 10:37am On Mar 17, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
Choi!
Just go get a laptop,printer and a pack of A4 papers,coz the work has just started.
lolzzz grin
EverestdeBliu:
Choi!
Just go get a laptop,printer and a pack of A4 papers,coz the work has just started.
lolzzz

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by missingrib(f): 10:45am On Mar 17, 2016
dominique:
Can be very frustrating.
I tell u...remembered my time too cried becos of project..the end justify d means
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Barrysleek(m): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2016
I wrote my chapter one 7 times, that was my most difficult chapter when I had an understanding of it the rest chapters where walk over. if I should post my corrected chapter one you will find out that Op's chapter one is a leaner

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by jesussaves22: 10:56am On Mar 17, 2016
So what will the op do in literature review if introduction is like this?

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Teespice(f): 11:05am On Mar 17, 2016
lwkmd.

reminds me of when I was writing my project in final year. I was feeling like a boss when I submitted abstract, chapters and chapters one to three. thankfully, the abstract and chapters were approved but I got depressed seeing all the red pen plus comments she made on those chapters.

projects gave me sleepless nights in school shaaa. choi.

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Ekakamba: 11:09am On Mar 17, 2016
Sijo01:
Lol, this happens when you refuse to understand his body language. (not giving him cash).
serious? I thought sorting was a myth.
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by macino1(m): 11:14am On Mar 17, 2016
Lol. . .The student just entered one chance vehicle. "I suspect the student is a female", the supervisor is on a revenge mission.
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by wiZbanky(m): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2016
The supervisor is not to be blamed. How can a final year student write on a particular topic in a project without references? How then did u get ur information? or do u believe the supervisor will take ur word for it that u did the study ursef. Even when d study was truly carried out by you when, where, and how should be clearly stated so as to clarify the authenticity of d study.
That simple question "who told you" is only asking for the reference to the statement or u can call it plagiarism at best. But seriously the owner of the work needs to be oriented on how to write school projects if they hadn't taught him as a prerequisite

My 10kobo

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Chommieblaq(f): 11:17am On Mar 17, 2016
Nche95:
what is this?! is that how they write in your school?

Keep asking.
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by bankybobo11: 11:24am On Mar 17, 2016
Reminiscing the good ol' days. Marks of red biro everywhere.

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Datevilme: 11:25am On Mar 17, 2016
But if u take time to read the corrections, they r actually on point. The student probably just lifted this off the Internet, it doesn't even correspond with Nigeria. Clear case of plagiarism.

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by joearinze(m): 11:33am On Mar 17, 2016
Soccer
/ International Clubs
/ UEFA Europa League
1 17.03.16 19:00
SS Lazio Roma - Sparta Prague (Under/Over 2,5 goals)
Under ODD 1.70

2 17.03.16 19:00 CF Valencia - Athletic Bilbao (Under/Over 2,5 goals in 1st half)
Under ODD 1.07

3 17.03.16 21:05 Manchester United - Liverpool FC (Under/Over 2,5 goals in 1st half)

Under ODD 1.07
4 17.03.16 21:05 Tottenham Hotspur - Borussia Dortmund (Under/Over 2,5 goals in 1st half)
Under ODD 1.12

TOTAL ODDS 2.16

BET = #500

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2013 TOTAL E & P Nigeria National Merit SCHOLARSHIP / Who is The Greatest Philosopher Of All Time? / University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.