Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor (35450 Views)

WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate / When Your Project Supervisor Gives You Corrected Copy Of Your Project(funny Pic) / Is Your Supervisor Holding Your Project Hostage? We Can Help You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by kuuljay(m): 11:37am On Mar 17, 2016
Just reprint the same thing and submit it to him after a week or two you will be amazed how clueless these guys can be
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Makarous(m): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2016
Lagusta:
That "why are you lying" part got me rolling on the floor.... grin grin
. grin got me too meeehn
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Mzee0(m): 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
I could give you some helpful hints on waste management did similar project back in 2009... But you need improve on your project writing...

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Asiri1991: 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
MyGeneration:
uniport
EBSU too.
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by MosayA: 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
u still hv a loooooooooooooooong way to go! Lol

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by yemajiteru(m): 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
munchi:

are you a sadist

Being one mke u ask such a question...
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Akaujaa(m): 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
chiefoboh1:
there was no source, I mean ref. To prove the writer right that, is has be proven so the writer should go look 4 source of the topic & ref to prove his topic is on ttrack

In research, you don't necessarily need to quote or make reference to authorities in your introduction until you get to the research proper. In your introduction, you are telling the reader why you decided to research on the topic and what findings he (the reader) is likely to see in your research.

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by kalimera101: 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
yemajiteru:
In schools like?

Uniben, Department of Forestry and Wildlife.. Dr. Mrs.......

Infact, young man, I don't like this topic, go and bring another topic.
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by ayusco85(m): 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Sasuwa:
yes
Graduate or undergraduate? Am a geophysicist
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by ayusco85(m): 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Sijo01:

Not at all boss, it's just am observation embarassed
Talk true and shame devil o. grin
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by kennygee18(m): 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
His supervisor is correct..he did lots of talkin witout quotin a significant authority in that page. U cnt just b writing witout givin the source of ur info and its as simple as dt.

finestiyke:
End time supervisor

2 Likes

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by jobsat34(m): 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
Yomieluv:
this is mr Ogunlana of economics dept of Lasu,the man does as if he smokes "gbain".

greatest gbogbo...
this same man supervise my project in 2009..

i changed topic 3times... from capital flight to fdi to money laundry..

but its always for the best sha..

i can remember his intermediate MI.. he said one would spend 1:15 hrs for question 1 alone if yu re very fast with calculation
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by keko14: 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
oyewo[polyib] can do more than this.
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by munchi(m): 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
yemajiteru:

Being one mke u ask such a question...
Your conclusion shows who you are
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by cartoonday(m): 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
Lmao!!!......killing

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by vikky1227: 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
Yomieluv:
this is mr Ogunlana of economics dept of Lasu,the man does as if he smokes "gbain".
That man is something else
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Irishrena1(f): 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
Lol at "why are you lying? "
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Irishrena1(f): 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
L.ol at "why are you lying? "
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by Irishrena1(f): 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
Akaujaa:

In research, you don't necessarily need to quote or make reference to authorities in your introduction until you get to the research proper. In your introduction, you are telling the reader why you decided to research on the topic and what findings he (the reader) is likely to see in your research.
Thank you. They expect him to have littered his introduction with citations. Though 1or 2 short ones would have sufficed
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
bukatyne:
That project supervisor is very good.

That student will be better for it (if he/she is willing to learn).

I can say i be living testimony to ur statement. After sending my manuscript back to me like 1009times, i became a master in scientific writings. Even if i write abstract today u fit no see more than five tins to correct there again. All thanks to my oga whom i still continue learning under and from. God blesss him for me anyday anytime forever. Me sef now, if person bring dia dissertation or thesis make i help dem read am na swear dem go. Jus dey swwear for me cos i go jus wrong everything kinda!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by christabell18(f): 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
WAT A TAUTALOGY!lucid means clear...shud u dont know d meaning of 'tautology' too,i'm ghun tell ya.it is a redundant use of words...well synonyms for 'lucid' too are coherent..pellucid...perspicuous..etc.dnt b ignorant o
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
bukatyne:
That project supervisor is very good.

That student will be better for it (if he/she is willing to learn).

willing to learn).[/quote]

I can say i be living testimony to ur statement. After sending my manuscript back to me like 1009times, i became a master in scientific writings. Even if i write abstract today u fit no see more than five tins to correct there again. All thanks to my oga whom i still continue learning under and from. God blesss him for me anyday anytime forever. Me sef now, if person bring dia dissertation or thesis make i help dem read am na swear dem go. Jus dey swwear for me cos i go jus wrong everything kinda!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by profeoo(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
Reminds me of Prof L.C Amajor of Geology department in Uniport. He would correct almost every page on your work,even down to title on your pictures/slide samples(colored pages) . if you have him as a supervisor just buy up to 5 packs of A-4 paper handy.

BTW,I like the man nonetheless.
Unique Uniport!!!

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by BeauHomme: 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
gringringrin

Op please obey nairaland rules when next you post something like this. After stating the title of the thread, please endeavour to add in brackets, "Graphic Photo".

gringrin

1 Like

Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by pwettiejay(f): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
Choi! My proposal and chapter 2 really took my time o, I repeated abt 4times, twas annoying! Just a mispelt word nd a page is cancelled, Mr Craig! Nawao
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by SenatorJames(m): 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
This is what happens when students refuse to use their head.

Say no to plagiarism!!!
Re: When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Supervisor by YOLO1(m): 12:14am On May 05, 2016
I swear. Went tru more than this with my supervisor but at last, God won. Prof. Ajayi nearly turned me into a lunatic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who is The Greatest Philosopher Of All Time? / University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years / Governor Amosun Gives 11 Exercise Books & N5000 To Best Student On Children Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.