Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Why Do Demons Answer Their Adherent Faster Than Angels Do To Worshipper Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Demons Answer Their Adherent Faster Than Angels Do To Worshipper Of God? (453 Views)

How Can Any Intelligent Person Be An Adherent Of Any Of The Abrahamic Religions? / 21 Benefits Of Being A Worshipper Of God / ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Demons Answer Their Adherent Faster Than Angels Do To Worshipper Of God? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
As a worshipper of God, I have gone through various spiritual battle in my life. And I have vast experience of the spiritual world. In the course of this battle, things i noticed were that:
1. God is the all power ful
2. praise and worship, when sincerely sang for at least one hour, are very powerful weapon that no other power can withstand
3. God hears prayer, when it comes from the heart, and said for a long time for at least one hour
4.There is a human agent behind every spiritual battle a man faces in life.

5. The powers of darkness can be easily and quickly evoked
6. The power of God, Though the most powerful, scarcely manifests.

A xtian may pass thru physical tortiure like persecution, crucifixion etc but it shouldnt be spiritual torture cos the Blood of Jesus has paid for that aspect. So why do some Christians still pass through spiritual torture and God scarcely saves ?
Re: Why Do Demons Answer Their Adherent Faster Than Angels Do To Worshipper Of God? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
The same way rituals and stealing make you get rich quickly than legit business ...

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Mboro Might Be In Trouble Already / Taxi Driver Needed In Abuja / How To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.