Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE (22257 Views)

Place An Ad On The Site And Get 10 Dollars! / The Alpha Football Betti Ng Technique. A Practical Guide / How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by ourchoice(m): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
spled4u:
@ourchoice, nice job you are doing here.
Thanks a lot.
Pls, how can one get huge followers free from facebook and linkedin?
I and my team of programmers haven't found any successful trick to get automatic facebook and linkedin followers, but we are still trying some bot programmes, as soon as we succeed, I will be here to announce it.

But one good way to get Linkedin connections and followers is by sharing interesting career articles and joining organizational groups and participating in group discussions.

It worked for me though....i can't boldly say it will work for all, but it should if done properly
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by ourchoice(m): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
ashatoda:

you have said nothing about getting instagram followers rather its only twitter dat u wrote something about. Or is it the same process for both?
But you saw a lady ask me about 'Gramblr' not opening on her computer after she downloaded and installed it Why not cool down and read all my posts on this thread sir
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by Bookiemart01(f): 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
I contacted them. They accept only bitcoins or skrill. I don't have any of those. Can you assist?

PayPalKing:

It's alright, let me know how it goes.
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I contacted them. They accept only bitcoins or skrill. I don't have any of those. Can you assist?

Contact me on Whatsapp
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by Bookiemart01(f): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ok, I'llcontact you. Please edit your number from the post.

PayPalKing:

Whatsapp 09023665613
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by ourchoice(m): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Thank you

welcome Bookie
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by ourchoice(m): 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
topex247:
This guy seems very genuine.I think what d guy has done should be emulated by nairanlander's gurus so that people like newbies should learn from them in a very simple way.keep it up bro
Thank u my brother, I feel encouraged to do moresmiley
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by ceecia(f): 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
ourchoice:
you don't need to change your ip anytime u want to use it, but if by any way, it requires u to, then do it my sister....its not difficult to at least, abi grin

Hope it's working now
It is still not working.
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by ourchoice(m): 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
ceecia:

It is still not working.
are u for real? The problem is your ip, I can bet my last kobo on that because it's working for others and myself too.

What's your ip address; which country? Can you attach a screen shot of the situation now like u did before?
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by ceecia(f): 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
ourchoice:
are u for real? The problem is your ip, I can bet my last kobo on that because it's working for others and myself too.

What's your ip address; which country? Can you attach a screen shot of the situation now like u did before?

Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by ourchoice(m): 8:22am On Mar 24, 2016
ceecia:

I asked if u changed your computer ip address, and if yes, to which country ip, but u never replied.

I am sure Gramblr must have blacklisted your ip address on the first trial.

Mine is working perfectly, and that of others I taught too....i wish someone from here who have tried it could come out so we can know if it's just you or others.

If you have a close friends pc or family member around u, try and change their pc ip to say US or UK and then re-download Gramblr....after re-downloading, also use the US or UK ip to register and launch Gramblr and lets see the result plz
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by ceecia(f): 10:31am On Mar 24, 2016
ourchoice:
I asked if u changed your computer ip address, and if yes, to which country ip, but u never replied.

I am sure Gramblr must have blacklisted your ip address on the first trial.

Mine is working perfectly, and that of others I taught too....i wish someone from here who have tried it could come out so we can know if it's just you or others.

If you have a close friends pc or family member around u, try and change their pc ip to say US or UK and then re-download Gramblr....after re-downloading, also use the US or UK ip to register and launch Gramblr and lets see the result plz
When I downloaded it, I changed brower IP not PC IP to US. I opened the app on my laptop and it didn't work. Where am I suppose to register before I start using it? how do I change PC IP?
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by augster(m): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2016
spled4u:
@ourchoice, nice job you are doing here.
Thanks a lot.
Pls, how can one get huge followers free from facebook and linkedin?
trying a method tho... My friends are now 600+ in 2 weeks... Will let you know how it goes sha
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by Greg007(m): 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
i havent had any followers after following your steps for instagram, but the one for twitter works fine
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by Bookiemart01(f): 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
LOL, you did not even show appreciation for the twitter 1 that worked.
The info is free so he is not compelled to even teach you.

You sef use google nah.

Greg007:
i havent had any followers after following your steps for instagram, but the one for twitter works fine

1 Like

Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by ourchoice(m): 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
augster:
trying a method tho... My friends are now 600+ in 2 weeks... Will let you know how it goes sha
Congrats, someone sent me a msg thanking me that his followers grew from 50 to 1072 now using my method, so it's an honor being of help
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by ourchoice(m): 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
ceecia:

When I downloaded it, I changed brower IP not PC IP to US. I opened the app on my laptop and it didn't work. Where am I suppose to register before I start using it? how do I change PC IP?
That's your problem, u never changed your pc ip....thats y it won't work. changing your ip requires a vpn ma, google how to change my computer ip and follow the steps
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by ourchoice(m): 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
Greg007:
What steps did u tried Did u use Gramblr, did u use trending hashtags, did u upload good pics What exactly did u do that didn't work?
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by ourchoice(m): 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
Bookiemart01:
LOL, you did not even show appreciation for the twitter 1 that worked.
The info is free so he is not compelled to even teach you.

You sef use google nah.

Nigerians will always be Nigerians nacheesy, thanks Bookie for saving me the pains of replying him lol

1 Like

Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by nbolaji(m): 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2016
ourchoice u are really our choice oo. I really appreciate you sharing this. Thank you and Stay blessed
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by ceecia(f): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
ourchoice:
That's your problem, u never changed your pc ip....thats y it won't work. changing your ip requires a vpn ma, google how to change my computer ip and follow the steps
Ok I will do that. Thanks a lot.
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by ourchoice(m): 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
nbolaji:
ourchoice u are really our choice oo. I really appreciate you sharing this. Thank you and Stay blessed
hahahaha cheesy cheesy you rock man, have a blissful night rest and great Easter ahead wink

1 Like

Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by ourchoice(m): 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
ceecia:

Ok I will do that. Thanks a lot.
You are welcome smiley
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by ashatoda: 9:13am On Mar 30, 2016
@ourchoice i want to ask dis question about uploading pics on instagram. In the event that i choose a niche in which h have no knowledge of talkless of its pics. Where can i get large quantity of pics to upload without breaching copyrights.
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by ashatoda: 9:15am On Mar 30, 2016
@ourchoice i want to ask dis question about uploading pics on instagram. In the event that i choose a niche in which h have no knowledge of talkless of its pics. Where can i get large quantity of pics to upload without breaching copyrights. What other apps can aid my uploading easy such as finding related and relevant hashtags
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by ourchoice(m): 11:02am On Apr 04, 2016
ashatoda:
@ourchoice i want to ask dis question about uploading pics on instagram. In the event that i choose a niche in which h have no knowledge of talkless of its pics. Where can i get large quantity of pics to upload without breaching copyrights. What other apps can aid my uploading easy such as finding related and relevant hashtags
Send me a mail with this as subject. I will reveal it to u free
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by Riar: 12:05pm On May 07, 2016
Thanks for the information
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by neihzar(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
ourchoice:
Code:
setInterval(function() { window.scrollTo(0, document.body.scrollHeight); }, 2000);

The function of the code you just pasted in does is to scroll down their followers every two seconds. Now, leave it scrolling and go and do something else, make breakfast or whatever you want to do, and leave it scrolling automatically.

When you are back to your computer, let's say like after 5 - 10 minutes or so, do this:

Paste the following code into the console and press enter key on your keyboard again.

Code:
__cnt__=0; jQuery('.Grid-cell .not-following .follow-text').each(function (i, ele) { ele = jQuery(ele); if (ele.css('display')!='block') {console.log('already following:', i); return;} setTimeout(function () {ele.click();}, __cnt__++*500); });

This code you just pasted into your Chrome browser console will follow all of the accounts within their followers that you don't currently follow. The code will automatically stop and produce errors once you hit your daily follow limit.

Thanks boss for this great topic........pls I want to ask if you have the code or script I can use in getting more fb group members?
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by ourchoice(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
neihzar:

Thanks boss for this great topic........pls I want to ask if you have the code or script I can use in getting more fb group members?
Yes, Frankwealth Team developer guys can do that for you and have been doing it for people...but it cost money and can't be revealed for free like this one that only few people appreciate.

Updated:

There is a new code we just finished test-running for growing instagram account likes, following, etc....we will show you how to write your own code and you go ahead and develop one for yourself.

My life-changing training on:

1. Advanced mini importation + drop-shipping business is still on, check my profile and check the thread for it and how to benefit

2. We can train you on how to expand your business or discover new high-profitable business to invest your money in with confidence

3. You can get loans to expand your business for free; all you need is to become a member of our coop.

I want to give out 2 virgin instagram account to 2 lucky nairalanders....you only need to change the password, profile, Email and phone number to make it all yours. This is our own little way of saying thank you to nairaland and nairalanders.
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by Interesting15: 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
ourchoice:
Yes, Frankwealth Team developer guys can do that for you and have been doing it for people...but it cost money and can't be revealed for free like this one that only few people appreciate.

Updated:

There is a new code we just finished test-running for growing instagram account likes, following, etc....we will show you how to write your own code and you go ahead and develop one for yourself.

1. Advanced mini importation + drop-shipping business is still on, check my profile and check the thread for it and how to benefit

2. We can train you on how to expand your business or discover new high-profitable business to invest your money in with confidence

3. You can get loans to expand your business for free; all you need is to become a member of our coop.

I want to give out 2 virgin instagram account to 2 lucky nairalanders....you only need to change the password, profile, Email and phone number to make it all yours. This is our own little way of saying thank you to nairaland and nairalanders.

Hello sir. I've been trying to reach you concerning something very important. Can I quote my whatsapp number so we can talk?
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by jenykaris(f): 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
ourchoice:

Updated:

please can I get one of the instagram account? expect my mail soon as i intend to inquire about the ebook you were previously selling.
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by KayB: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
I believe these testimonies are real and verifiable?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts / Naira Extend Gains Against Dollar Across FX Markets / Banks Reject Old Naira Notes, Oil Marketers Threaten Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.