Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE (22285 Views)

Place An Ad On The Site And Get 10 Dollars! / The Alpha Football Betti Ng Technique. A Practical Guide / How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by jhorse: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
ourchoice:
Then u didn't do it correctly, read the post again from beginning and start afresh
. Find a niche relevant to your Twitter account, click their 'followers' did u mean someone I did not follow or wat do u mean by niche relevant to my Twitter.
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by ourchoice(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
jhorse:
. Find a niche relevant to your Twitter account, click their 'followers' did u mean someone I did not follow or wat do u mean by niche relevant to my Twitter.
Someone's twitter account that tweets about the same or similar thing u plan to tweet.
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by jhorse: 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
ourchoice:
Someone's twitter account that tweets about the same or similar thing u plan to tweet.
is it necessary i follow the person b4 i can do dat sir.
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by ourchoice(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
jhorse:
is it necessary i follow the person b4 i can do dat sir.
No! Can u calm down and read the steps and procedure again from the beginning of this thread Do that plz

1 Like

Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by jhorse: 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
ourchoice:
No! Can u calm down and read the steps and procedure again from the beginning of this thread Do that plz
thanks sir
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by jhorse: 3:30am On Aug 05, 2016
jhorse:
thanks sir
thanks people am following as increase and pls can i repeat it or it has a limit
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
KayB:
I believe these testimonies are real and verifiable?
Absolutely. I am surprised you are still asking questions instead of trying. I have applied this to 2 of my twitter accounts.

I jst created an account last night and as I speak with you now, I have 30 followers it will 24hrs by 11pm today so I do the next stage of unfollowing those not following me and then repeating the whole process. I can be very patient on this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ecclesiastes20:

Hello ourchoice

Thanks a lot for all this but I got responses from twitter that I'm violating their terms of service. What can I do here?
Thanks

That is because you are using a freshly opened twitter account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lebee4:
Good morning Op, i just stumbled upon this topic and must really praise your doggedness in trying to make us learn something new. thank you OP.
please, i tried the code pasting and my account was locked.
is it advice-able to create a new account or i should continue with the old account?
thanks

I had the same issue having my account locked. You will be given some steps to follow to unlock your account. Once unlocked, resume doing it. It is because the codes didn't give break when following people.
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by iamayp: 11:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
May God keep blessing you Mr. Frank Wealth.
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by benatex(m): 1:15am On Aug 10, 2016
Mr Frank,do you have any twitter account for sale,or if anyone here does sha
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by jhorse: 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
benatex:
i have or if u want personal halla me on 08103524070
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 20, 2016
ourchoice:
I hope you know how to link your instagram, twitter of facebook fan page posts together so when you post on one, it automatically shares on all other platforms

Sir i dont
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by Donniefred(m): 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
Please do you have "facebook traffic popup script?
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by living2013(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
ourchoice:
Code:
setInterval(function() { window.scrollTo(0, document.body.scrollHeight); }, 2000);

The function of the code you just pasted in does is to scroll down their followers every two seconds. Now, leave it scrolling and go and do something else, make breakfast or whatever you want to do, and leave it scrolling automatically.

When you are back to your computer, let's say like after 5 - 10 minutes or so, do this:

Paste the following code into the console and press enter key on your keyboard again.

Code:
__cnt__=0; jQuery('.Grid-cell .not-following .follow-text').each(function (i, ele) { ele = jQuery(ele); if (ele.css('display')!='block') {console.log('already following:', i); return;} setTimeout(function () {ele.click();}, __cnt__++*500); });

This code you just pasted into your Chrome browser console will follow all of the accounts within their followers that you don't currently follow. The code will automatically stop and produce errors once you hit your daily follow limit.

Happy sunday dear!

I followed your steps using a new twitter account I created yesterday. I logged in today and observed that I followed only 11 accounts. Is that the only amount one can follow after 24hours or something is wrong.

After pasting/entering the second code, should I logout my twitter account immediately or wait for some times

I will really appreciate your guidance. Thanks.
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by living2013(m): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
My enquiries above has been resolved, but my major problem now is that twitter blocked my account twice today. Though the account has been unblocked, I would like to know if there is a way to handle this to avoid further blocking.
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by wakes: 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
ourchoice:
Code:
setInterval(function() { window.scrollTo(0, document.body.scrollHeight); }, 2000);

The function of the code you just pasted in does is to scroll down their followers every two seconds. Now, leave it scrolling and go and do something else, make breakfast or whatever you want to do, and leave it scrolling automatically.

When you are back to your computer, let's say like after 5 - 10 minutes or so, do this:

Paste the following code into the console and press enter key on your keyboard again.

Code:
__cnt__=0; jQuery('.Grid-cell .not-following .follow-text').each(function (i, ele) { ele = jQuery(ele); if (ele.css('display')!='block') {console.log('already following:', i); return;} setTimeout(function () {ele.click();}, __cnt__++*500); });

This code you just pasted into your Chrome browser console will follow all of the accounts within their followers that you don't currently follow. The code will automatically stop and produce errors once you hit your daily follow limit.
Following diligently and putting to practice your tutorial. Blessings!
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by ourchoice(m): 8:30am On Aug 24, 2016
living2013:

Happy sunday dear!

I followed your steps using a new twitter account I created yesterday. I logged in today and observed that I followed only 11 accounts. Is that the only amount one can follow after 24hours or something is wrong.

After pasting/entering the second code, should I logout my twitter account immediately or wait for some times

I will really appreciate your guidance. Thanks.
Hi, you didn't do it properly. Don't log out your account while the code work. Just allow it to work for like 20mins or till Twitter tells u that u have reached the limit of people u can follow for that day. Then u can log out and after 24hrs or 48hrs, u can log into your account to check your followers (they ought to have grown), then implement the second code (the unfollow code) to unfollow those that didn't follow u back. Repeat it over time and watch your Twitter followers grow rapidly.

But I learnt from some people here that they used a new Twitter account and it got banned by Twitter, I don't know how true. I am pointing this out because u said u are using new Twitter account
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by ourchoice(m): 8:33am On Aug 24, 2016
benatex:
You came late, I just sold the last one not long ago. The ones I have now are still new.
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by ourchoice(m): 8:36am On Aug 24, 2016
Donniefred:
Please do you have "facebook traffic popup script?
Sorry I don't, but u can create a traffic bot yourself if u know how to code and add little twist. I use to have one for page ranking, can help u rank your site in search engine using our bot traffic that acts like real human traffic, but it will cost you money.
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by ourchoice(m): 8:40am On Aug 24, 2016
iamayp:
May God keep blessing you Mr. Frank Wealth.
and u too my brother smiley
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by living2013(m): 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
But I learnt from some people here that they used a new Twitter account and it got banned by Twitter, I don't know how true. I am pointing this out because u said u are using new Twitter account[/quote]

Not just a new twitter account. I used new twitter account and it was blocked two times. After unlocking it the second time, I decided to use my old twitter account and it got blocked too. Is there any solution.
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 27, 2016
ourchoice:
You came late, I just sold the last one not long ago. The ones I have now are still new.
if you got any1 for sale, inbox me.. Like 60k+ followers
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by horpeelo(m): 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
Weldone @ourchoice please drop that alternative code method to using gramblir to get more Instagram followers
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by ourchoice(m): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
Morgan051:
if you got any1 for sale, inbox me.. Like 60k+ followers
Sure I will
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by ThatSameGuy: 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
Good pm guys, I have an 11k Instagram account for sale going at a cheap price.
If interested, whatsapp me - 08104573977
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by living2013(m): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2016
ourchoice:
Hello guys, today I want to share with you, the methods you can use to grow your Twitter and Instagram accounts for free without spending a dime to buy followers.

This method works like magic and you will start seeing results within two to three minutes of implementing this correctly.

Why am I sharing this secret?

I want to empower as many people as possible in making genuine money online, so if you truly want to make real money online without committing any crime or breaking any law, then you really need to be a regular visitor of frankwealth.com and make sure you don't miss any blog post here.

Also, you need to get a copy of my "2016 Guaranteed Internet Money Making Guide" eBook, and I promise you will come back screaming: THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

GET A COPY OF MY GUARANTEED INTERNET MONEY eBOOK AND SAY GOODBYE TO FINANCIAL LACK!

If you don't make money online after two months of reading and applying all the methods I explained in the eBook, please come back here and ask for your money back!

Now, back to the original topic: how to get free Twitter and Instagram followers to grow your Instagram and Twitter accounts for online money making through internet marketing.

How to get free Twitter Followers
Let's start with how to grow your Twitter follower for free.
First, you will need to install Google Chrome browser, that's if you haven't installed it already.

Step 1: Find a niche relevant to your Twitter account, click their 'followers' to see list of people following them. Right click anywhere inside the browser and a dialogue box will pop up, click on 'Inspect', and then click on "console".

Paste the following code in and hit enter key on your keyboard.

Code:

This is what I always get each time I followed this your instruction:

Your account has been locked.

What happened?

Your account appears to have exhibited automated behavior that violates the Twitter Rules. To unlock your account, please complete the steps below and confirm that you are the valid account owner.
What you can do:
To unlock your account, you must do the following:

Verify your phone number
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 03, 2016
ourchoice:
Sure I will
hw much
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by Mcslize: 5:19am On Sep 05, 2016
Hello ourchoice pls where do I click to find a niche relevant to my twitter account ?

Secondly when I right click the chrome what I saw was "inspect element" but u said inspect and when I click on console I couldn't past the code I copied. The paste opting doesn't show to paste the copied code. pls assist
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by sammytee30(m): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
Good job bro
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by Ijehk7(m): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
jworos:
My Biz mostly focuses on Instagram, but with this twitter revelation I'm surely going to be adding twitter to it. Don't be discouraged oh
pls bro, is Dat freebitco coin real? does it pay!? pls sir
Re: Practical Guide To Get 10,000+ Twitter & Instagram Followers For FREE by jworos(m): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ijehk7:
pls bro, is Dat freebitco coin real? does it pay!? pls sir
Yeah Bro, it works really well, but I don't go for satoshis any longer... If you're ready to invest a little and earn large with BITCOIN email me. Jworos@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Genuine Local & Foreign Kolanut Buyers / ATM in Nigeria / Access Bank Completes Acqusition Of Transnational Bank (Kenya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.