Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,006 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% (24370 Views)

Airtel Tariff Plans: A Guide To Choosing The Best Plan That Suits You / MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC / Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% by anibo2(m): 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
Bro can you give me your number let me call you so that you for some clarification. I prefer his method and am almost close

timmiezone:
I use @henryskywalker2003's procedure and it worked. Even though I had to call him one night for some clarification.

Thanks a bunch.
Re: Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% by henryskywalker2003(m): 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
anibo2:
I followed your method which is easier and i was only able to do from step 1-6 don't really understand the rest now my Mifi only show the network light and nothing else.Please help,do you've a number i can call you on? His own procedure is kinda different cause he is using two other drivers that's not in your procedure

Install the mobile partner driver and insert the modem to ur pc again. Then use the Huawei Unlock Code Calculator to generate ur unlock code. After that, continue with the rest of the procedures like I said.
Re: Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% by anibo2(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
Honestly bro I've done exactly as you stated but no success. Now my mifi network light is on and I can't switch it off embarassed am using a window 7 OS

henryskywalker2003:

Install the mobile partner driver and insert the modem to ur pc again. Then use the Huawei Unlock Code Calculator to generate ur unlock code. After that, continue with the rest of the procedures like I said.
Re: Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% by anibo2(m): 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
embarassed
Re: Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% by anibo2(m): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2016
Finally. I had to change my usb cord before it worked. Thanks everyone, most especially @ henryskywalker2003
Re: Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% by civilserva: 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
How can I unlock this Spectranet device to use Swift Simcard

Re: Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% by davetwitzy: 8:27am On Mar 28, 2016
swagifted:
nigerians are looking for 1k/10GB...stingy people...de don't even understand how rigorous it is to provide internet service, in the midst of the "nigerian factor". May God epp us.
This is the problem we Nigerians have. The day we start realizing Internet Facilities shouldn't be a rich mans tool is the day we would start making progress. Many countries have free wifi hotspots all over and offer cheap data services. But here only big men would be carrying mifi about feeling themselves over something that should be free.
Re: Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% by lynkyinka(m): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
henryskywalker2003:

For all that need to unlock their modems, here is the procedure to unlock it.

First of all, I am assuming that your modem is the new Huawei E5573s-606 mifi and not the USB modem. If you are using anything else, then try and google the procedure for ur own specific device.

The procedure I used was gotten from this page https://unlock4modem.in/unlock-customized-e5573s-606-spectranet-mifi-nigeria/. The procedure is pretty straightforward but unfortunately, the guy wants us to pay him for him to give us the code to unlock. So, I managed to get my hands on the software he was using to generate the code and uploaded it along with the two other softwares you would need here ---->https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-UhK1aaxPuhV3c3d0tpYjJmZkk. You can download the rest from the site that listed the procedures.

Now to unlock, follow the procedures up to No. 7 then stop. After that, use the software named Huawei Unlock Code Calculator and use it to generate ur own device unlock code. After u have done that, continue from No. 13 and when u are in ur router settings, click on Network Settings for it to bring up the page where u would need to put in ur unlock code. That's all.

Let me know if u have any issues.

As for those that want to port, I had a chat online with Swift customer care and was told they do sell just the data sim for 200bucks but it comes with no free data unlike when u buy a modem from them. Smile also sells just the data sim but I don't know how much though.

@henryskywalker2003

kindly assist, where and how did you get a swift SIM card cos I spoke with there CC on phone and they told me they do not sell sim separrately
Re: Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
lynkyinka:

@henryskywalker2003

kindly assist, where and how did you get a swift SIM card cos I spoke with there CC on phone and they told me they do not sell sim separrately

Really?
I have been planning to buy one.
Re: Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% by henryskywalker2003(m): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
lynkyinka:

@henryskywalker2003

Bro, I hit the same snag when I went to The Palms mall to get it since it's close to my office, only to be told that it isn't sold separately. I told them that I had a chat online with their customer rep and he told me it was possible. The guy said that he knows nothing about it, but that I can still check at their head office at VI. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to do so.
Re: Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 03, 2016
Spectranet kept calling me to subscribe. I plainly told them to review their subscription before I give them my money.
Re: Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% by lynkyinka(m): 7:52am On Apr 06, 2016
henryskywalker2003:

Bro, I hit the same snag when I went to The Palms mall to get it since it's close to my office, only to be told that it isn't sold separately. I told them that I had a chat online with their customer rep and he told me it was possible. The guy said that he knows nothing about it, but that I can still check at their head office at VI. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to do so.

I actually spoke to a coupleof their agents including one of their enterprise reps who confirmed they dont sell SIMs separately.
I guess we'd just have to find another option then
Re: Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% by georgee(m): 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
Spectranet should stop callin me..i wont subscribe again untill they come back to their senses

1 Like

Re: Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% by bizgenius1: 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
georgee:
Spectranet should stop callin me..i wont subscribe again untill they come back to their senses

no mind them them never see anythn
Re: Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% by LecciGucci: 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ehuatamuigunisi:

This is good
You are too much
Am happy about the aspect of getting Swift Sim for 200 naira. Never new it's possible.
Swift 34GB for 8k is the way to go.

but will it work on normal mtn sim?
Re: Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% by henryskywalker2003(m): 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
georgee:

My subscription finished today by 12am and this afternoon, they have already called me asking me about my experience with them. I sharply told them that things were nice until they choose to increase their tariffs and I had to jump ship. If only NTEL can be good as they are promising.
Re: Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% by Innophyno(m): 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
eherbal:
No Need To Fear. Ntel Is Here. Just Connect,Ntel Everyone. Get It? grin
ha
Re: Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% by Innophyno(m): 12:00am On Apr 26, 2016
Ha
Abee79:
I am porting to SMILE smiley smiley smiley
Re: Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 26, 2016
And their service has decreased by 80%
Re: Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% by smartigo: 3:10am On Jun 09, 2016
henryskywalker2003:

how or where do u get the hash code to insert into the pattern 1 &pattern 2 of the huawei unlock code calculator?
Re: Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% by cuulgeek(m): 3:18am On Jun 09, 2016
Does Spectranet have any research department or at least try to keep up with competitor pricing? It's like they hit kill button on their business model
Re: Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% by ayando(m): 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
anibo2:
Honestly bro I've done exactly as you stated but no success. Now my mifi network light is on and I can't switch it off embarassed am using a window 7 OS

how did you generate the hash code to be inserted into the code calculator. I mean for pattern 1 n pattern 2 space?
Re: Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% by anibo2(m): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
Honestly i can't remember again but I finally unlocked mine. Just stay calm and follow the procedure and you're gonna get it

ayando:

how did you generate the hash code to be inserted into the code calculator. I mean for pattern 1 n pattern 2 space?
Re: Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% by numtums(m): 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
anibo2:
Finally. I had to change my usb cord before it worked. Thanks everyone, most especially @ henryskywalker2003

Bro did you need to subscribe to unlock because it wasn't showing service. Because my mifi doesn't show network too.
Re: Spectranet Increases Tariff By 100% by yettyRoot(f): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices / Five Reasons Why You Should Stop Using All Internet Cheats ASAP. / Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.