Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Yemi Alade: Every Challenge Is Opportunity For Female Artistes To Triumph - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade: Every Challenge Is Opportunity For Female Artistes To Triumph (396 Views)

Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" / Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game / From Tragedy To Triumph: How A Simple Tweak Transformed My Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade: Every Challenge Is Opportunity For Female Artistes To Triumph by abagram(m): 3:53am On Mar 15, 2016
One of Nigeria’s trendy pop singer, YemiAlade, has urged female artistes to take every challenge as an opportunity for them to triumph and excel. Alade expressed this thought in an interview in Lagos on Monday.yemi-alade- She, therefore, advised female artistes not to allow challenges to stop them achieving their lifetime dreams. “No woman is living on an island with only females; if being a feminist means I strongly believe that the girl child can do just as well as the male child, then call me a feminist. “But if that’s not it, then I’m not that. “I believe that there is that struggle for the females but I don’t believe that because of that struggle we should be sleeping at our posts. “I believe that every challenge and opportunity is for you to overcome; a challenge is not to stop you. “So when you see the challenge, you......
Read more:http://www.abagram.com/2016/03/yemi-alade-every-challenge-is.html

Re: Yemi Alade: Every Challenge Is Opportunity For Female Artistes To Triumph by HungerBAD: 4:15am On Mar 15, 2016
Following.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade: Every Challenge Is Opportunity For Female Artistes To Triumph by Flexherbal(m): 6:13am On Mar 15, 2016
Not just to female artists but to everybody.
Re: Yemi Alade: Every Challenge Is Opportunity For Female Artistes To Triumph by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 15, 2016
true talk

(1) (Reply)

Psquared / Burial Details For Legendary Nomoreloss Has Been Announced / Secret US Document Reveals Governor Ayo Fayose's Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.