Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah (20491 Views)

Fragments Of Hidden Memories / Memories Of Cupid(2) / New Story: Cupid's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by estybae(f): 1:24pm On May 12, 2016
Thanks for d update, more mb and nepa light to your phone.
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Fijumokesayo(f): 5:12pm On May 12, 2016
Thanks for the dedication dear, please fEed us more.
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 12, 2016
"OMG!! This guy is so cute" Pearl exclaimed, showing her sister his pictures on instagram and smiling discreetly to herself.

"And he's hot too" Tessy replied, scooping a spoon of koopie icecream into her mouth.

A picture in which Nella winked nearly created a pit of fire in Pearl's belly.

"He's so refined and tasteful in his appearances here and i so much love his styles. Am sure almost all the ladies he knows would be looking at him with appreciation and enviousness" pearl said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Infact, if the girls in my school have a single chance of seeing him, they would jutt their cleavages towards him willingly" she babbled and kept murmering and mumbling some words to herself that her sister she would go crazy if not distracted.

"Big sis, Look at this picture. Who is the lady beside him here?" Pearl asked with a her face morphed into curiosity. It was obvious she was jealous.
"Huh? That's his wife" Tessy huffed.
"They got married a week back" she suppressed an eyeroll and forced out a smile.

"oh my Goodness! This cute handsome pink lipped guy is married?" Pearl asked with a hint of disappointment evident in her voice.

Tessy squeezed her lips together to stop the laughter that was itching to come out.
"Oh, yes he is" tessy chuckled slightly to herself in a devilish manner.
"And am crushing on him big time tho" Tessy smiled sweetly.

"Oh, big sis. I wouldnt want you to ruin his marriage, please" Pearl mouthed pleadingly to her.
"And who said am gonna ruin his marriage? Just give me my phone and start preparing to go to your campus" Tessy said, putting on a poker face.

"Big sis, before I go, just let me have his IG name" pearl scratched her weavon slightly, waiting for her sister's response.

"I swear down, if I open these closed eyes and you are still here, you are done for!"

"I swear down, if I open these closed eyes and you are still here, you are done for!" Pearl repeated in a funny imitative tone.

She could say teasing her sister was one thing she enjoyed most anytime she spent weekend with her.
Tessy removed her left shoe. Pearl never waited to see the next line of action as she scurried to her room laughing with all the strength she could muster.

"Dad, I want you to meet a friend of mine. My bestfriend and the only one that understands the way I feel" Jimi said sweetly and squeezed Elyme's hand to ease her off nervousness and fear.

"Good.. Good evening sir" Elyme stammered, she stared at the great icon before her. The fright on her face replaced the look of innocence.

The minister in a plain black Henley T-shirt and Armani jeans leaned slowly on the sofa the sofa made a creaking sound as it accommodated his full weight.
It had taken Jimi some days for Elyme to agree she was going to see his dad. She had been spending most evenings with the Kuti's and it was nice getting to know Sewedo and Viovenna Better.the duo had also grown fond of her and liked her with passion.

"Son,let me see you privately?" The minister said without taking his gaze from his i-pad on his laps.
Jimi mumbled some words to Elyme and she took some steps out of the room, looking inferior and scared.

"Violet called, she said she's coming for your valedictory service and would stay around for some weeks so if you are planning to have anything to do with this girl, back off now."

"Am very sure you still remember your mother's wish. Do it to please her wherever she is Son"He said in a finality tone.

Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by estybae(f): 9:48pm On May 12, 2016
This story is getting better and it is suspense filled, m not a fan of suspense though but this is different. I wish i could write like this, nice job jeenah
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Pricelessangel0(f): 11:30pm On May 12, 2016
Nice story u have here. Weldone @ madam jeenah
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by fretfingers: 7:11am On May 14, 2016
u made FP... Nice
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by DandyPearl(f): 8:10am On May 14, 2016
undecided make the minister no come pour sand sand for them jimi and Elyme garri jawe angry update more jeenah. Biko cheesy
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by sureprince(m): 8:25am On May 14, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
I love your story, really. Every man is just perfectly made. Be more realistic. Nice job, by the way.
Exactly, u voiced my thought. No one is ugly in the story, it's far more fictional than realistic....nice story tho but I think the physical appearance of the characters should be more realistic and some ugly situations should be added...c'mon everybody can't be rich
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Mzzpeece(f): 10:46am On May 14, 2016
Just spent some time reading ur stories and i must say i'm really impressed....would like to see more of this tho
Go Girl,You Rock!....wish i could write like this
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by iLUMeN8(m): 11:04am On May 14, 2016
jeenah:
Hello Nairalanders, I would really appreciate it if u can comment, air out ur opinions, critics and observations on my first piece(Memories of Cupid), Please don't just be a ghostreader, be actively connected.. thanks...#
Jeenah
just read through the first chapter and I think its a bit jam-packed as too many characters were introduced in such few paragraphs. readers prefer to be eased gradually into a story with new characters emerging as the story progresses, this creates added suspense and intrigue to your story.

*modified*
I observed that you use real life brand names of products and service providers. brand names are only used when the brand(s) is a sponsor. abi you wan dae promote their brand for free?

you made mention of corolla camry. I don't think Toyota has ever made such a car. it's either a camry or a corolla.

1 Like

Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by lmbnicegirl(f): 11:17am On May 14, 2016
Hmm! waiting patently and prayerfully for the day when the event that took place in life of Vera on last episode to take place in my own world. Lord please kissHmm! waiting patently and prayerfully for the day when the event that took place in life of Vera on last episode to take place in my own world. Lord please
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Rapmaestro(m): 12:03pm On May 14, 2016
#Subscribed.. Beautiful one Ma'am..
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Gmekx(m): 12:38pm On May 14, 2016
Jeenah, your story is delightful to the heart. Wonderful work. Keep it up
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by guuttj(m): 1:08pm On May 14, 2016
i just red through and I must say ure unique.. although the storyline looks predictable,we could use a little suspense,a twist to make us the reader hold our breath waiting for the next episode... maybe a twist to Austins life with Cassandra or elyme..
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 14, 2016
OMG! I can't believe I could make FP.. When someone said I made FP, I had to go check cos I have never thought of making FP with this piece.

awwn... thanks to you all for the above comments but I am just new in writing.. this is my first Piece but I really appreciate the criticisms.. I promise to do better as I progress.. Thank you!
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Rapmaestro(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2016
jeenah:
OMG! I can't believe I could make FP.. When someone said I made FP, I had to go check cos I have never thought of making FP with this piece.

awwn... thanks to you all for the above comments but I am just new in writing.. this is my first Piece but I really appreciate the criticisms.. I promise to do better as I progress.. Thank you!
it is worth making front page.. Keep up the good work but like the user before said, "more suspense pls"
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by guuttj(m): 1:43pm On May 14, 2016
jeenah:

you deserve it...thumbs up girlll
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Nwiboko26(f): 2:44pm On May 14, 2016
Nice one still Expecting more
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by kayoday1(m): 2:44pm On May 14, 2016
Oooohhhhh God! Where should I have been when u started this, Well thank God I didn't come too late well More Inks to ur pen waiting for the remaining update...
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by jjblues(m): 4:18pm On May 14, 2016
Yes! Jeenah I read through your story and it's commendably worth reading. Even though you're not perfect but you are exceedingly creative in the choice of words, description of personalities & objects and many more. Good adjectives, vocabularies and use of English. Amazingly, this is yr first story? Thumb up However, In the beginning of the story,you introduced too many characters more earlier. Kudos
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Eleniyan15: 4:48pm On May 14, 2016
hmmmmm

jeenah
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by latbas(m): 4:51pm On May 14, 2016
nice story u ve got here.but I think this is three story in one and making the story more wider to comprehend.or is there a way all the characters in the story will be later linked together. m enjoying the story though
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 14, 2016
latbas:
nice story u ve got here.but I think this is three story in one and making the story more wider to comprehend.or is there a way all the characters in the story will be later linked together. m enjoying the story though

There's a link.. thanks and keep following
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 14, 2016
Eleniyan15:
hmmmmm

jeenah
hmmmm

sir
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 14, 2016
jjblues:
Yes! Jeenah I read through your story and it's commendably worth reading. Even though you're not perfect but you are exceedingly creative in the choice of words, description of personalities & objects and many more. Good adjectives, vocabularies and use of English. Amazingly, this is yr first story? Thumb up However, In the beginning of the story,you introduced too many characters more earlier. Kudos

thank u . keep following
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 14, 2016
Rapmaestro:
it is worth making front page.. Keep up the good work but like the user before said, "more suspense pls"

noted... thank u
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Eleniyan15: 7:22pm On May 14, 2016
jeenah:
hmmmm

sir

nothing ma, I wish you re an art student
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Helkayklassic(m): 7:29pm On May 14, 2016
Nice story Miss Jeenah..Waiting patiently for the next update #Following
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Contrabanned: 9:06pm On May 14, 2016
Nice story....Good Job here. However, the plot is too lose and I can't seem to connect it together.
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 14, 2016
Contrabanned:
Nice story....Good Job here. However, the plot is too lose and I can't seem to connect it together.

Just keep following. all will sum up soon
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 14, 2016
Contrabanned:

Just keep following. all will sum up soon, some characters would go into extinction tho
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by stephenonyx(m): 11:29pm On May 14, 2016
Op am already in luv with you. Can I know you better, inbox me ur number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EnglishAttack: Which Is Correct "This Days" Or " These Days". / My Personal Demon 18+ / Cyprian Ekwensi Plagiarized Hausa Story "Jiki Magayi"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.