Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! (6033 Views)

Don't Remove That Tooth Until You Have Tried This!!! / ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by Chrisdada16(f): 2:21pm On May 31, 2016
heroesoff8:
Wonderful heroes of faith! It's been a while I updated due to a new phase in my career life. I promise to keep up going forward.
Update: I had finished my 40days of prayer/praise and I can say of a truth that God is real and he is a good God.
I have become pregnant with ideas of what God's calling for my life and vision is! I have developed a personal relationship with him in a way I hadn't before!
Just like Daniel I will praise my God in all situations bfp or otherwise! God is too faithful to fail! I walk by faith not sight and I see all of us that believe carrying our children in no distant time!
God bless every hungry womb on this thread, ttc and ivf thread!
heroesoff8:
Wonderful heroes of faith! It's been a while I updated due to a new phase in my career life. I promise to keep up going forward.
Update: I had finished my 40days of prayer/praise and I can say of a truth that God is real and he is a good God.
I have become pregnant with ideas of what God's calling for my life and vision is! I have developed a personal relationship with him in a way I hadn't before!
Just like Daniel I will praise my God in all situations bfp or otherwise! God is too faithful to fail! I walk by faith not sight and I see all of us that believe carrying our children in no distant time!
God bless every hungry womb on this thread, ttc and ivf thread!
[quote author=heroesoff8 post=46135152]Wonderful heroes of faith! It's been a while I updated due to a new phase in my career life. I promise to keep up going forward.
God bless every hungry womb on this thread, ttc and ivf thread
amen
Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by Princeakin4u: 6:50pm On May 31, 2016

I AM A CANCER SURVIVOR BY GOD’S GRACE THANK GOD FOR BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS.

DR. REMIGIUS NKEM ASHUKE (Medical Practitioner) LAGOS, NIGERIA

It all started about February 2012 and the first symptoms I started experiencing were non-productive cough and chest pain. I consulted with consultant physicians and ENT surgeons at different hospitals and I was subjected to diverse laboratory investigations, all to no avail. I took several X-rays of the chest and did CT scan of both the chest and the neck. TB tests (acid fast bacill and gene expert), echocardiogram, FNAC (fine needle aspirate cytology) and so on, without anyone being able to make any impression that could suggest what was wrong with me. The cancer had already metastasized to other parts of my body while those investigations were being done.
On 20th June 2013, I was rushed to LASUTH (Lagos University Teaching Hospital) medical emergency on account of severe breathlessness at abot 7am. I was given emergency medications to relieve the breathlessness and from my arrival here, I began to make use of artificial oxygen which I was on for one full month, while I was being investigated by different medical teams. Within that period, I was placed on anti-TB drugs following a mentuex test that was carried out on me, which came out positive within durations of 16 minutes.
It was when I was taken to theatre for bronchoscopy and mediasthnoscopy that the cardio-thoracid team discovered the massive metastatic tumor that had obstructed my trachea at the lower third of the trachea. I was then referred to EKO hospital Ikeja for radiotherapy, I had seven courses of radiotherapy at the hospital and I had six courses of chemotherapy at LASUTH. There was a time my platelet count dropped to one (1) and I was losing blood through my nostrils, mouth and I was urinating frank red blood. It was while I was receiving chemotherapy that a doctor friend of mine (Dr. Emmanuel Nsofor) brought Bell Supreme Immune Booster and Japanese Green Tea to me and I began to use them. It was from that moment that I stopped breaking down after every course of chemotherapy and I began to feel strong within in spite of my wasted exterior.
Having realized the efficacy of Bell Products, I started using Curcumin 2000X as well.

Apart from strengthening my immunity and helping me to recover from CANCER OF THE LUNGS. I have not been sick since one year ago that I started using the products inspite of the fact that I used to suffer so often from malaria before my contact with Bell Products. I sincerely thank God Who made it possible for DR THEO ANUCHA MD/CEO of Bell Lifestyle to bring the products to Nigeria.

TESTIMONY OF NATUROPATH
I am Roman Deguenon, Staff of BCEAO Bank, I was suffering from pain on my back at the vertebra since more than 10 years. It was paining me extremely and when I started I must suffer through for many hours. I went from Clinic to clinic, from doctor to doctor in vain. The pain was becoming atrocious and unbearable. Finally, I was obliged to adopt the bet lambo abdominal. I couldn’t seat down for long time neither stand up for long time. I was convicted to do movement only with car.

Then one day, somebody directed me to centre of Naturopath –NGO BT- I went there and the miracle was done for me. The manager of the centre prescribed 2 BOTTLE OF SHARK CARTILAGE and before I finished the first bottle, I felt that my pains disappeared. When I finished 2 bottles, I did not feel anything again. Nowadays I don’t feel pain again at the point that I can use machine for my movement something that I coulddn’t imagine in the past few months. Bell Shark Cartilage really saved me from pains. Many patients got relief by using Bell Shark Cartilage and we received multitude of testimonies for it.
As a Manager of the centre of natural health, I think in my own opinion that Bell Shark Cartilage is the best food supplements because of several positive results (and sometimes spectacular) we get from patients after their use.
Sabina NASS (229) 96 10 29 72 - Cotonou

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..
Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

Solution is
For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing
or <a href=”http://bellwellness.blog.com/”> ATEXT TO

Bell Lifestyle Healthcare Products Are More than Wonder Herbs!

Thousand of people with chronic diseases have been helped. Stop needless suffering today. Find literary thousands of testimonies on the from the delighted customers.
Bell Lifestyle is an international Marketing Company that sells over 60 Natural Health care products that really work.
The company was funded in Canada in 1996 by Nick A. Jerch. Bell Lifestyle products are multi herbal, 100% natural with no side effects, of the best quality with many years of proven efficacy across over 80 countries of the world.

Acid reflux disease , allergy , aging (premature) , anaemia, arthritis / rheaumatism, asthma, breast cancer/lump, cancer, infertility, prostrate problems, weight issues, fibroids, high blood pressure, heart attack, HIV, snoring, pile, low sperm count, waist and back pain, stroke,, memory loss, eye problems, fibroid, kidney diseases, diabetes, heart diseases, Impotence, infections, sleeping problems,
bladder and urinary tract infection, blocked fallopian tube, cholesterol, depression, epilepsy, glaucoma, gallstone (bilestone), hot flashes, kidney stones, liver diseases, internal heat, low blood sugar, lyme diseases, menopause problems, menstrual problems, paipitation, pancreatithis, parkinson disease, prostrate enlargement, skin problems, smoking, tuberculosis, tumour, typhoid fever, ulcer (peptic), waist pain, wrinkles, wrist pain (carpal tunnel syndrome) hairloss, impotence. spinal injury, and many products also for prevention of diseases.

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ……….. Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing
or <a href=”http://bellwellness.blog.com/”> ATEXT TO

heroesoff8:
Hi Beloved,
This post I believe was inspired by the holy spirit and I'm led to this option because I have tried practically all options and nothing seems to be working! I am a Christian, I have sought medical(ART, IVF, Surgeries, Investigations-with the best gynae/doctors both in Nigeria/Abroad) and herbal treatments both internationally(Europe/Asia) and Africa and nothing worked. I am a young woman in my mid thirties, the doctors have diagnosed me of all sorts while my husband's record is squeaky clean. The peace and love of God abounds in my home and I can say I have the best hubby on earth and it breaks my heart I cannot give him a mini(him) as quickly as I would have loved cry
I have read in my bible that the word works! I am on a mission to challenge God that truly the word works, Isa 55vs2-3 captures exactly my situation as I have spent money now I rely on the mercy of God to deliver, that the world will know of a truth that the word works! I am asking God to use me as a guinea pig on this experience and show the world, my bothers/sisters on here that truly the word works! I am looking for men and women who will like to exercise their faith to come with me on this journey!
For 40days we will challenge God with his words from the portions of the bible and pray/thanksgiving fervently for 40days commencing any day you choose to! I am commencing my fervent prayer using a 3 timeline approach on a daily basis ie 6:00am, 12:00pm and 6:00pm or 9:00pm(depending).
I believe in my heart that Gods steps in when every option have failed and I come to experience that first hand so that the world might see and know. When that time comes, I have promised God that I unveil my anonymity, expose my medical records with doctors records for those who would like to verify! I will even sponsor my story on blogs for the world to know that the word works!
The spirit has asked me to start by setting up a thread on here for those who would like to join me on this journey!
This thread is for those who would like to challenge the word, Isa41:21 (God we says we should bring forth our strong reasons) ,so for me the reason I am bringing to him is that he said none shall be barren(Ex23vs26) and that he made me in his image Gen 1vs27 and fruitfulness is one of the attributes of God since I have reclaimed my image right as a result of the death of Christ! In addition, his mercy now is what I am relying upon Ps 147vs11, Ps 130vs7 (all these stress how the mercy of God can deliver and cause plenteous redemption).
I have scripted a prayer with bible verses for anyone who would like to use the prayer please go ahead and use it!
Please no questions on supplements/fertility treatment or advertising is required! The only supplement on fertility required here would only be WORD based(scriptures). You can share scriptures if you see any that can relate to the situation.
The prayer will follow shortly in order not to make this too long!
Shallom
Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by heroesoff8: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2016
Morning Heroes of faith! It is that time of the year again especially for us ttc women where we are likely to activate anxiety mode! Yes this is June and 2016 is half spent! Some people might be wondering, so this is how this year will come and go yet nothing to show for it!
Friend come off it, I have a message for you if you are a Christian! God has not given us the spirit of fear but of power and sound mind! A sound mind is a mind full of joy and devoid of anxiety! It is not an option you must have JOY for the harvest(conception) to come and not harvest before joy! No wonder the bible says in Isa54vs1, phil4:4 and top it up with Nehemiah8:10.
You need to get up and activate joy as the bible says..the joy of the Lord is our strength. Without strength you cannot fight a battle not to talk of winning. That is why the first place the devil attacks is our joy/strength so weakens our ability to posses our harvest!
Get up daughter of Zion! Make up your face, get your new hair, get the music loud and dance unto the Lord in songs rejoicing and giving thanks!
Shallom and happy new month!
Remember Faith has nothing to do with physical senses. All you need just believe.
Love you all

3 Likes

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by jill28: 8:47am On Jun 02, 2016
So good! AMEN>
heroesoff8:
Morning Heroes of faith! It is that time of the year again especially for us ttc women where we are likely to activate anxiety mode! Yes this is June and 2016 is half spent! Some people might be wondering, so this is how this year will come and go yet nothing to show for it!
Friend come off it, I have a message for you if you are a Christian! God has not given us the spirit of fear but of power and sound mind! A sound mind is a mind full of joy and devoid of anxiety! It is not an option you must have JOY for the harvest(conception) to come and not harvest before joy! No wonder the bible says in Isa54vs1, phil4:4 and top it up with Nehemiah8:10.
You need to get up and activate joy as the bible says..the joy of the Lord is our strength. Without strength you cannot fight a battle not to talk of winning. That is why the first place the devil attacks is our joy/strength so weakens our ability to posses our harvest!
Get up daughter of Zion! Make up your face, get your new hair, get the music loud and dance unto the Lord in songs rejoicing and giving thanks!
Shallom and happy new month!
Remember Faith has nothing to do with physical senses. All you need just believe.
Love you all
Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by heroesoff8: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
Good day children of most high God! I read on nairaland frontage of couple that welcome a set of twin after 25years! Jer 32:17 comes to mind! God is the God of all flesh and nothing is impossible for him to do!
We have all overcome by the blood of the lamb and by the words of our testimony! Word carries weight! What do you say with your mouth? Decree and call your child out to manifestation. Num14:28 whatsoever I hear you say that I will do!
Congrats preggy papas and mamas in adv!
Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by heroesoff8: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
Beautiful mothers of nations! I come again to encourage and cheer! Remember only the living can have children, if you are breathing you are alive and there's hope! PS 113:9 he maketh the barren woman to keep house and to be a joyful/not sorrowful mother of children! God needs you to cheer up! Praise him and rejoice even if you don't feel like it!
Praise generates unmerited favour by man not to talk of God! Look at politicians when they are being praised by sycophants they dole out money, gifts etc to their praise singers. I was in traffic a few days ago, a beggar came knocking on my window I took pity and wanted to give him small change but found none in my wallet just 1k bills. Ha 1k is too much I thought, so I zipped up and decided not to bother to giving him anything! The beggar persisted, praising me, calling all sorts of adulation, prayers etc. He never gave up, pursued my car up to the traffic slur and my spirit was moved to give him 1k against a small change due to his persistence.
I likened the above to our situation/attitude towards God when we make petitions....
Grace abounds, we will soon celebrate you! Shallom

1 Like

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by wholesomegrace: 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
Our God remains faithful. It might seem He is far away, but he listens and hears us as long as we are living according to His will and in obedience to His word.

Prayer may be slow, but it gives the best result, no sorrow added. Never give up

May our miracles be quickened even as our soul longs for answered prayers in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by heroesoff8: 12:16am On Jun 08, 2016
Joy aids conception! Babies dwell in a happy womb! Phil 4:4 rejoice in the Lord always and I say again rejoice!
Do not fear dear sister/brother as God has edged your name on the palm of his hand, he has hidden you in his pavilion! Psalm 27
Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by heroesoff8: 8:32am On Jun 09, 2016
Today is a gift that's why it's called "present". Only the living can praise God!
May the sun rise at the end of our clouds! Good morning blessed parents!
Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by heroesoff8: 8:56am On Jun 11, 2016
There's no mountain he cannot climb and no valley he cannot fill! Child of God let hearts no weary God is still in business of doing good only believe! Speak the right words, he created the universe with words! Your word is your weapon that's why the book of proverb says the power of life and death is in the tongue! Numbers 14:28 whatsoever I hear you say that I will do.
Start calling your children's name, use their names to make declaration

1 Like

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by heroesoff8: 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
I stand on the solid rock which is Jesus Christ! Every other rock is sinking sand! I stretch my hands towards heaven and I have received my twin! As the water enters the coconut without any man know how so also my twins have been planted in my womb by the mighty hand of Jehovah!
I extend this to all who desire the blessing of the fruit of the womb.
Amen

2 Likes

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
heroesoff8:
I stand on the solid rock which is Jesus Christ! Every other rock is sinking sand! I stretch my hands towards heaven and I have received my twin! As the water enters the coconut without any man know how so also my twins have been planted in my womb by the mighty hand of Jehovah!
I extend this to all who desire the blessing of the fruit of the womb.
Amen
Amen!!! May God Almighty grant u ur twins and as many children as u desire in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by heroesoff8: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2016
Good morning fellow heroes of faith! I have good news for anyone who is discouraged! Guess what, God is looking for people like you and I who doctors have written off or who has been termed difficult, impossible, unexplained case etc! Whether you have pcos, blocked tubes, 1 tube, half tube, no uterus, retroverted or anyverted uterus, low sperm count, no sperm cell etc
You have been qualified by grace just like Gideon, he gave every excuse logical to human mind why he cannot confront the Midianites judges6:12-13 but God proved himself and gave him victory at last so it's clear to everyone that the Lord did it! I pray that you look beyond your limitations, circumstance and doctors report to declare who you are...a great parent to glorious children! I say this confession on us today!
Father in Jesus name, we are blessed and fruitful. Your word is powerful and it has performed surgery on our reproductive organs repairing all damages or deformities in them. Our bodies are fertile and free from any/every curse of infertility. The peace of God flows through our bodies and has made it whole. We thank you Lord that your word and blessing concerning fruitfulness according to Gen1:28 is established in our lives today/this week/month/year in Jesus powerful name amen!

1 Like

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by heroesoff8: 10:51am On Jul 01, 2016
Jesus has wiped the written code against us! Infertility is against! Sickness and diseases against! He nailed them all to the cross! Glory glory halleluyah!
In this new month, I pray all things are made new in our lives! New eggs, new ovaries, new fallopian tubes, new uterus, new endometrium, new filia, new kidneys, new liver, new heart, new sperm and new blood in Jesus name amen and welcome to July!!!

2 Likes

Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by wholesomegrace: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
heroesoff8:
Jesus has wiped the written code against us! Infertility is against! Sickness and diseases against! He nailed them all to the cross! Glory glory halleluyah!
In this new month, I pray all things are made new in our lives! New eggs, new ovaries, new fallopian tubes, new uterus, new endometrium, new filia, new kidneys, new liver, new heart, new sperm and new blood in Jesus name amen and welcome to July!!!

Amen, God does wonders!!!!

After all has been done, rest consciously on the Rock of Ages. Our babies will come in Jesus name
Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by wealthyplaces(f): 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
heroesoff8:
Amen and Amen! Just stumbled on this thread by God's design. I believe it is not a mistake. Listen, Isaiah 10v 27''And it shall come to pass in that day, the burden(barrenness) shall be taken away from off thy shoulder and the yoke from off thy neck, the yoke(barrenness) shall be destroyed because of the anointing'' I decree fruitfulness in the lives of my E-sisters and I in Jesus' name. Amen.
Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by Omojudy: 8:35pm On May 19, 2018
heroesoff8:
Hi Beloved,
This post I believe was inspired by the holy spirit and I'm led to this option because I have tried practically all options and nothing seems to be working! I am a Christian, I have sought medical(ART, IVF, Surgeries, Investigations-with the best gynae/doctors both in Nigeria/Abroad) and herbal treatments both internationally(Europe/Asia) and Africa and nothing worked. I am a young woman in my mid thirties, the doctors have diagnosed me of all sorts while my husband's record is squeaky clean. The peace and love of God abounds in my home and I can say I have the best hubby on earth and it breaks my heart I cannot give him a mini(him) as quickly as I would have loved cry
I have read in my bible that the word works! I am on a mission to challenge God that truly the word works, Isa 55vs2-3 captures exactly my situation as I have spent money now I rely on the mercy of God to deliver, that the world will know of a truth that the word works! I am asking God to use me as a guinea pig on this experience and show the world, my bothers/sisters on here that truly the word works! I am looking for men and women who will like to exercise their faith to come with me on this journey!
For 40days we will challenge God with his words from the portions of the bible and pray/thanksgiving fervently for 40days commencing any day you choose to! I am commencing my fervent prayer using a 3 timeline approach on a daily basis ie 6:00am, 12:00pm and 6:00pm or 9:00pm(depending).
I believe in my heart that Gods steps in when every option have failed and I come to experience that first hand so that the world might see and know. When that time comes, I have promised God that I unveil my anonymity, expose my medical records with doctors records for those who would like to verify! I will even sponsor my story on blogs for the world to know that the word works!
The spirit has asked me to start by setting up a thread on here for those who would like to join me on this journey!
This thread is for those who would like to challenge the word, Isa41:21 (God we says we should bring forth our strong reasons) ,so for me the reason I am bringing to him is that he said none shall be barren(Ex23vs26) and that he made me in his image Gen 1vs27 and fruitfulness is one of the attributes of God since I have reclaimed my image right as a result of the death of Christ! In addition, his mercy now is what I am relying upon Ps 147vs11, Ps 130vs7 (all these stress how the mercy of God can deliver and cause plenteous redemption).
I have scripted a prayer with bible verses for anyone who would like to use the prayer please go ahead and use it!
Please no questions on supplements/fertility treatment or advertising is required! The only supplement on fertility required here would only be WORD based(scriptures). You can share scriptures if you see any that can relate to the situation.
The prayer will follow shortly in order not to make this too long!
Shallom
Hello, how have you been and how has the journey been?
Re: TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! by fpeter(f): 5:12pm On May 22, 2018
Infertility is terrible, I was browsing the web and came across this thread.
In all my years of being here and rummaging through TTC topics i never saw this post.
I see it was originally created in 2016, it's over two years already, too late i suppose.
Dear poster, how has it been since your last update? Did you get pregnant? Do you have kids now?
Are you still waiting on the Lord for a miracle? I'd like to know what your present situation is.

Stay blessed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SIZA Foundation Unveiled, Launches Book On Fight Against Drug Among Youths / Unbelievable Transformation Of The Little Girl With The Big Head (photos) / COVID-19 Update For February 26 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.