Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Sends Clear Message To Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Sends Clear Message To Wike (1447 Views)

Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" / Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets / Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Sends Clear Message To Wike by Crystal70200: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, the Minister of Transportation and former governor of Rivers state has expressed optimism that the All Progressives Congress will defeat the Peoples Democratic Party in Saturday’s rerun election in the state. Daily Post reports that Amaechi said he will be clubbing in Governor Nyesom Wike’s village on the eve of the election because he is sure of victory.

The minister was said to have made the declaration on Monday, March 15, when campaigning for his party at Rumueme Ward 10, Obio/Akpo local government area of the state. “One clear message I will send to Nyesom Wike is, I will come to his village on Friday; I’ll be in the night club because I’m sure we will win,” said.

According to him, the federal government will secure the lives and properties of the people of Rivers state if Governor Wike cannot maintain law and order in the state. The Rivers state re-run election will be holding on March 19 in the three senatorial districts, 11 House of Representatives and 22 state assembly seats. There is heavy security presence of both soldiers and policemen ahead of the elections.

Amaechi and Wike have been engaged in a war of words. Wike said Amaechi was a failed governor who needs urgent psychiatric evaluation and treatment, adding that he will be probed for corruption. Following the recent killings in the state, Chibudom Nwuche, a former deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, has begged for the intervention of President Muhammadu Buhari so as to avert further loss of lives.

Source: https://www.naij.com/764210-amaechi-sends-shocking-message-wike-reveals-hell-eve-rivers-rerun-election.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_group=free&crystal

1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Sends Clear Message To Wike by thaoriginator: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lion. Tell the empty flat headed outgoing gorvernor

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Sends Clear Message To Wike by ElCule: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
Rivers is PDP just like Kano is APC. Get that into your head Mr Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Sends Clear Message To Wike by cckris: 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
thaoriginator:
Lion. Tell the empty flat headed outgoing gorvernor
With hate from Lagos state.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Sends Clear Message To Wike by Tokety7: 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
Wike is in deep shit.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Sends Clear Message To Wike by cckris: 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
ElCule:
Rivers is PDP just like Kano is APC.
Get that into your head Mr Amaechi.
Kano APC? Why then did they kill the Kano State Resident Electoral Commissioner, few hours after the polls, in order to cover their massive electoral malpractices in 2015

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Sends Clear Message To Wike by ElCule: 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
cckris:

Kano APC? Why then did they kill the Kano State Resident Electoral Commissioner, few hours after the polls, in order to cover their massive electoral malpractices in 2015
I don't know the true strory behind the REC's dead, but I know for sure that Kano is one of the strongholds of APC. Even though the result presidential election was manipulated
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Sends Clear Message To Wike by Cauchy01(m): 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
ElCule:
I don't know the true strory behind the REC's dead, but I know for sure that Kano is one of the strongholds of APC. Even though the result presidential election was manipulated
But River's wasn't manipulated?...
Re: Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Sends Clear Message To Wike by ElCule: 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
Cauchy01:
But River's wasn't manipulated?...
Did I say so?

(1) (Reply)

"Let Ur Thugs Prepare To Kill Me,i'm Coming To Ur Ward On Saturday" -amaechi / See The Letter Zenith Bank Send Governor Fayose Before They Freeze His Accounts / Buhari Has No Economic Policy – Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.