Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Bloody Rivers: Rivers State Degenerating To The Cult Era - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloody Rivers: Rivers State Degenerating To The Cult Era (949 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa / What Gov. Wike Told Fayose Over Bloody Rivers Rerun-sahara Reporters / Bloody Rivers: Amaechi, Wike Are Gainers, No Political Gladiator Ever Loses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloody Rivers: Rivers State Degenerating To The Cult Era by Lordsocrates: 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
First they killed a vibrant young guy because he talks too much about APC, then they killed a man his wife and children for leaving PDP to APC, then they burnt up an APC ward chairman, and then the beheaded another APC chairman... So far 23+ Political killings in Rivers.. And No One has said anything !!!

Sorry you have to see this, but then we must all see it to grasp with the dire situation of things, we say the northerns are backward, as we display pics of fuluni herdsmen n bokoharam victims..

But in next door Rivers state Opposition Members are being beheaded, burnt and macheted in broad day light, because of exhibiting their freedom of association and belonging to a party

Fact is when the run out of APC faithfuls to kill you belief they will go back to normal ?
They blood craze would still be there, they turn on you, and you and you...

#sayNoToPoliticalKillings #SaveRiversStateToday.

Re: Bloody Rivers: Rivers State Degenerating To The Cult Era by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
Re: Bloody Rivers: Rivers State Degenerating To The Cult Era by thaoriginator: 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
God know pagans a pray fi me gone home yea
Most high know mi no easy fi gone tho
Every time mi try fi do my best
Humbleness a di key love how time bless
Give dem di last wa mi have all when man Des
Dem waan shot fi bore my chest
But on to the from Zion….Zion
You every hot skull rely on
Through trouble and trial
All when life though like piece a iron
Mi praise you mi I Am
Obstacle could a big like a giant
Conker that like a Lion
Re: Bloody Rivers: Rivers State Degenerating To The Cult Era by toseman(m): 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
am dumbfounded,mehn guys dey vex for rivers state..

1 Like

Re: Bloody Rivers: Rivers State Degenerating To The Cult Era by Lordsocrates: 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
toseman:
am dumbfounded,mehn guys dey vex for rivers state..

me too am dumbfounded on how cultism and political killings, that were things of the past, could resurface in 2016, and people are busy Saying APC, PDP instead of rising together and fighting this hydra headed monster...

we all know that after elections, they wont hv respect for the police, they will go into Kidnapping and Robbery since there wont be a viable way of employing their skils anymore, i mourn for Riveriens, on what that lays ahead.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

River Rerun Election : Unofficial Results Show PDP In Clear Lead Over APC / BREAKING: Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram / Biafran Struggle Attracts Foreign Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.