Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,555 members, 7,770,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:39 AM

Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One (51245 Views)

Man Says He Found Black Spots On Pure Bliss Wafer Biscuits, Raises Alarm (Video) / Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper / 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Whizzcute(m): 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
I decided to bring up this topic today because i know many people don't know this and keep making this mistake. I know normally when you want to buy bananas you will keep checking till you get the freshest one amongst others. No one will like to take those ones with dark patches and colouration. But hey, based on the nutritional values, research has proved it that that banana with black patches all over it's body is far more healthier than the the normal fresh one.

NOW SEE WHY.

according to the latest japanese research, a full ripe banana with dark patches on they yellow skin produces a substance called TUMOR NECROSIS FACTOR (TNF) which has the ability to combat abnormal cells.

The more darker patches it has the higher it's immunity enhancement quality. Hence the riper the banana the Better the anti-cancer quality. A yellow skin banana with dark spots on it is 8x more effective in enhancing the property of white blood cells than a green skin type.
So after reading this, no more freshness when choosing a banana but how much dark spots/patches it has on it's body.

THANKS FOR READING AND KINDLY SHARE WITH OTHERS.

SOURCE:www.goziehealth.com/2016/03/see-why-you-should-always-choose.html

25 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by twinskenny(m): 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
Good
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by allanphash7(m): 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
Chai

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by thefakestan: 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
Beremx

They are talking abt bananas oh,
I don't know if it's your type.

Anyway I won't purchase them black ones

ThefakeStan

7 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Bisjosh(f): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hian! undecided undecided grin tongue

Mi o gba o

9 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by anonymousmum: 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
really
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
Kkkk
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Briz(m): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
Curved bananas are good

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Theyveedo(m): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
Seriously

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Eaglesman(m): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
interesting..
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by surestsam(m): 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
Food science ti take over...

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by femi4: 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
Where is friedplantain?

12 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by kennysteve77: 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
I hope this is not a plot to sell bananas that are meant to be used for biogas or as manure

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by ayojosh2k(m): 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
Very informative. Thanks a lot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Sunofgod(m): 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
Banana week......not but banana promotion this week
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by kennyman2000(m): 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
Now i know better. Thanks Op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by tobex23(m): 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
Na you get your belle, me, I am still going for fresh. I didn't even read the post.

11 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by wilcox(m): 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
Research will continue

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
iffahear! Team fresh banana.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Kizyte(m): 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
Scientific proof in picture or adonbelieveit! undecided
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by jeffooh999(m): 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
That's good.!!!!noted
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by donvicky2007: 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
But still on still na fresh one sure pass
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
Black patched bananna.. 12'' Inches Thick
#Melikey

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
I dey enta market nw

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by upsonn(m): 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
Very important info... #TeamBananawithpatcheshenceforth!

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by blank(f): 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
Don't believe it. Wouldn't still eat those black patches.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Seen

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Achorise: 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
It remains the best food, specially for men, for harder and stronger .........

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
Briz:
Curved bananas are good
all those one that would make them scream "babe its touching my heart"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by ladyF(f): 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tufiakwa

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Python Caught At Our Backyard In Choba, Port Harcourt (Photos) / See The Meat Pie A Content Creator Bought In Ibadan - Photo / Look At The Tomatoes I Bought For 200 Naira In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.