Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One (51332 Views)

Man Says He Found Black Spots On Pure Bliss Wafer Biscuits, Raises Alarm (Video) / Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper / 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by DBossNG(m): 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nice!

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by princezz(f): 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nice one, tnx

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Bluezy13(m): 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dollar!!!! Dollar!!!

Now, Banana sellers no wan throway rotten ones...
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by kurt09(m): 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
I inform Bubu when he comes back.
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by ennysuccess(m): 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
Gals prefers d real Banana kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by drrid(m): 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nice one!! U dont like bannana,u dont like yourself
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by nobleuba(m): 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
I hope mama Chioma my neighbor haven't pay you to advertise her rotten banana,, anyway am made of black doesn't include banana,, yellow banana all the way :PI hope mama Chioma my neighbor haven't pay you to advertise her rotten banana,, anyway am made of black doesn't include banana,, yellow banana all the way

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by OlivetBen(m): 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
When did too much ripe fruit now better than fresh on? Well it mayb true
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Carrottop(m): 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
More like saying the girls should go for black di*ks
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by duduade: 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
Briz:
Curved bananas are good

No the straight ones are..
I know so many people who are into straight bananas

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by MissSlimbody(f): 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
femi4:
Where is friedplantain?

Dem dey talk about banana, u dey call plantain
Dodo l'oma ri undecided

gringrin
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by caringsce(m): 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
First comment on nairaland.
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by stevLegend: 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
Whizzcute:
I decided to bring up this topic today because i know many people don't know this and keep making this mistake. I know normally when you want to buy bananas you will keep checking till you get the freshest one amongst others. No one will like to take those ones with dark patches and colouration. But hey, based on the nutritional values, research has proved it that that banana with black patches all over it's body is far more healthier than the the normal fresh one.

NOW SEE WHY.

according to the latest japanese research, a full ripe banana with dark patches on they yellow skin produces a substance called TUMOR NECROSIS FACTOR (TNF) which has the ability to combat abnormal cells.

The more darker patches it has the higher it's immunity enhancement quality. Hence the riper the banana the Better the anti-cancer quality. A yellow skin banana with dark spots on it is 8x more effective in enhancing the property of white blood cells than a green skin type.
So after reading this, no more freshness when choosing a banana but how much dark spots/patches it has on it's body.

Oboy that yellow banana is mouth-waterin sexy.
It looks like the one i got from D'Prince's ''Goody Bag'' tongue

THANKS FOR READING AND KINDLY SHARE WITH OTHERS.

SOURCE:www.goziehealth.com/2016/03/see-why-you-should-always-choose.html
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Doyin2(m): 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ogede nbajee,aloonpon!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by MCMXCVIII(m): 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
Bisjosh:
Hian! undecided undecided grin tongue
Mi o gba o
Kilode?!
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by staymore: 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
Next time tell me a rotten fish is better than a fresh life fish.

I simply don't believe your research
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by WhoIBe: 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
I understand the outer layer with dark patches is very healthy what of after peeling the banana and it´s sort of brownish inside as if it is spoilt is it still healthy?
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by dikeigbo2(m): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
We learn every day,Op thanks for the info
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Donemc(m): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
Advertis'n banana.. thats gud, i wil go for black spot banana..#black is beautiful
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by oscarpat(m): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dhm hmm like seriously?
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by glossy6(f): 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
Whizzcute:
I decided to bring up this topic today because i know many people don't know this and keep making this mistake. I know normally when you want to buy bananas you will keep checking till you get the freshest one amongst others. No one will like to take those ones with dark patches and colouration. But hey, based on the nutritional values, research has proved it that that banana with black patches all over it's body is far more healthier than the the normal fresh one.

NOW SEE WHY.

according to the latest japanese research, a full ripe banana with dark patches on they yellow skin produces a substance called TUMOR NECROSIS FACTOR (TNF) which has the ability to combat abnormal cells.

The more darker patches it has the higher it's immunity enhancement quality. Hence the riper the banana the Better the anti-cancer quality. A yellow skin banana with dark spots on it is 8x more effective in enhancing the property of white blood cells than a green skin type.
So after reading this, no more freshness when choosing a banana but how much dark spots/patches it has on it's body.

It means buying the slightly over riped ones or buying the fresh ones if they are the only available ones and then leaving them uneaten for another day or two.
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by cheleku(m): 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
Blatant lie. TNFs are proteins and like every other protein in our diet are quickly digested in the gut into amino acids. Hence you get no anti-cancer property or imunne ehancing effect. In fact, bananas with dark spots are already decomposing and are often rich in sugar-loving microbes that may be pathogenic.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by cheleku(m): 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
Blatant lie. TNFs are proteins and like every other protein in our diet are quickly digested in the gut into amino acids. Hence you get no anti-cancer property or imunne ehancing effect. In fact, bananas with dark spots are already decomposing and are often rich in sugar-loving microbes that may be pathogenic.
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Beremx(f): 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
thefakestan:
Beremx

They are talking abt bananas oh,
I don't know if it's your type.

Anyway I won't purchase them black ones

ThefakeStan
may I know why you are disturbing my mentions?
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Kazrem(m): 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
Bisjosh:
Hian! undecided undecided grin tongue

Mi o gba o
Kon se dandan
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Chalatanace(m): 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
If I choose unripe Ones nko angry
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by shogotermies(m): 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
Whizzcute:

NOW SEE WHY.

o.p don't bother yourself Cus the yellow banana go turn black in my tummy after eating it.
thanks for ya idea..
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by valnelly(m): 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
One girl just screamed. . .
'Oh, I love bananas! '

I asked her which type she replied..
I love the long, fat and curved ones

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Skyfornia(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
Take banana till u go yo!
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by mrstheo(f): 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
sadKai just wasted my banana wit dark sport.. I been think say ee don too over ripe so I threw it away. Next sha
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by pinkycute(f): 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
I knew about this for long...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Meat Pie A Content Creator Bought In Ibadan - Photo / Pictures Of 'Delicious' Insects Consumed By Nigerians / How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.