Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Who Was The First Muslim - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Was The First Muslim (6338 Views)

Who Was The First Muslim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was The First Muslim by sosisi(f): 2:42am On Jul 21, 2009
Who was the first man or woman  ever to become a Muslim
Honest answers please.
Other questions will be simple too.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by Kunbee: 2:58am On Jul 21, 2009
Mohammed undecided
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by goodguy100(m): 4:00am On Jul 21, 2009
Who the hell is Mohammed? I am sick hearing that name.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 21, 2009
i hear it was Adam . . . anyone know where he hid his mat and kettle? shocked
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by sosisi(f): 4:06am On Jul 21, 2009
I need a Muslim to answer
david grin
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by shariaman: 6:08am On Jul 21, 2009
first of all who is a muslim
a muslim is anyone who submits to the will of God
so amongst mankind Adam was the first muslim also note
all the prophets where also muslims ie from noah to abraham to jesus to mohammed
all were muslims because all submitted to the will of God.
yes jesus was and is a muslim just like mohammed
he preached for the will of God be done on earth as it is in the heavens
and that is islam. submitting to the will of God.
never in the bible did jesus call us to be christians
there is no verse in the bible that states that jesus says one should become christian
or jesus calling to christianity.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by Maykelly(f): 9:05am On Jul 21, 2009
mohammed and his wives
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by afix(m): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2009
Hello,the right answer has been given by SHARIAMAN.So therefore, it is left for u to go on deep thinking with element of sincerity.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by Ben13: 10:06am On Jul 21, 2009
It was a combined effort from a group of pple who think there should also be competition in Religion.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by Thor(m): 10:06am On Jul 21, 2009
Michael Jackson
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by dadde(m): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2009
Did u guys sence any deception. The other guy said any one wu submit to God (he didnt mensiön allah) just because he want to bring in the bible characters.

in my own opion,i think allah(the moon god) is the first muslim.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by afix(m): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2009
dadde is better u stop mocking the divine being(ALMIGHTY ALLAH) who begot no son and nor was he begotten
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by noetic2: 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2009
shariaman:

The type of illiterates that islam breeds makes u wonder at times, if mohammed was so deceived

which God or god are u talking about? is it the moon idol god called allah?
what happened to his wife allat and 3 kids? why should anyone submit to the blood sucking demon called allah, who decreed the killing of all non-muslims?

all the prophets where also muslims ie from noah to abraham to jesus to mohammed

where was adams mat? what mosque did he pray in? how did he receive his revelation from allah?
why did allah not tell other prophets to kill non-muslims? why was this demonic commandment issued to mohammed alone? why do none of the OT prophets have no book in the koran?

The truth is that allah is a plagiarist, fraud and maladroit. He plagiarised christianity and commanded his unfortunate followers to kill, steal and deystroy defenceless people. Allah is a fraud.

God yes, allah NO. muslim NO. where is ur evidence even from the koran?

God we know, allah we dont.
Jesus told us that mohammed is a false prophet, we should beware of (mathew 24)
Jesus also told us allah is a thief who comes to steal kill and deystroy defenceless people (JOHN 10:10)

there is no verse in the bible that states that jesus says one should become christian

stop disgracing allah. u have no understanding of Christianity.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by shariaman: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2009
dadde
we believe you 2 b a rational being
check wikipedia

Allah=God

go to google translate
translate from english to arabic and
type in God it gives you الله
(Allah)

what s the deception you are talking about

the Quran is filled with names and praises of the personalilties mentioned by me above
saying they were all loyal servants of the most high doing the will of God(Allah)
God is the diety that created everything
the Arabs call him Allah
the yorubas call him olohun
the hausas call him ubangidi
the ibos call him chineke
the english call him God
the hebrews call him eloi or elohim
Armorian, Teuti

Assyrian, Eleah

Celtic, Diu

Chaldaic, Eilah

Cretan, Thios

Chinese, Prussa

Coromandel, Brama

Danish, Gut

Dutch, Godt

Egyptian (old), Teut

Egyptian (modern), Teun

English, God

Finch, Jumala

Flemish, Goed

French, Dieu

German, Gott

German (old), Diet

Greek, Theos

Gallic, Diu

Hebrew, Elohim, Eloha

Hindoostanee, Rain

Japanese, Goezur

Irish, Dia

Italian, Dio

Language Name of God

Madagascar, , Zannar

Malay, Alla

Norwegian, Gud

Latin, Deus

Low Latin, Diex

Low Breton, Done

Lapp , , Jubinal

Olalu Tongue, Deu

Old Saxon, God

Peruvian, Puchecammae

Persian, Sire

Pannonian, Istu

Polish, Bog

Pollacca, Bung

Portuguese, Debs

Provencal, Diou

Runic, , As

Russian, Bojh

Spanish, Dios

Swedish, Gut

Slav, Buch

Swiss, Gott

Syriac, Allah

Tartar, Magatal

Turkish, Allah

Zemblain, Fetizo

should i go on,
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by noetic2: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2009
shariaman:

dadde
we believe you 2 b a rational being
check wikipedia

Allah=God

go to google translate
translate from english to arabic and
type in God it gives you الله
(Allah)

what s the deception you are talking about

the Quran is filled with names and praises of the personalilties mentioned by me above
saying they were all loyal servants of the most high doing the will of God(Allah)
God is the diety that created everything
the Arabs call him Allah
the yorubas call him olohun
the hausas call him ubangidi
the ibos call him chineke
the english call him God
the hebrews call him eloi or elohim
Armorian, Teuti

Assyrian, Eleah

Celtic, Diu

Chaldaic, Eilah

Cretan, Thios

Chinese, Prussa

Coromandel, Brama

Danish, Gut

Dutch, Godt

Egyptian (old), Teut

Egyptian (modern), Teun

English, God

Finch, Jumala

Flemish, Goed

French, Dieu

German, Gott

German (old), Diet

Greek, Theos

Gallic, Diu

Hebrew, Elohim, Eloha

Hindoostanee, Rain

Japanese, Goezur

Irish, Dia

Italian, Dio

Language Name of God

Madagascar, , Zannar

Malay, Alla

Norwegian, Gud

Latin, Deus

Low Latin, Diex

Low Breton, Done

Lapp , , Jubinal

Olalu Tongue, Deu

Old Saxon, God

Peruvian, Puchecammae

Persian, Sire

Pannonian, Istu

Polish, Bog

Pollacca, Bung

Portuguese, Debs

Provencal, Diou

Runic, , As

Russian, Bojh

Spanish, Dios

Swedish, Gut

Slav, Buch

Swiss, Gott

Syriac, Allah

Tartar, Magatal

Turkish, Allah

Zemblain, Fetizo

should i go on,

the name allah is a linguistic connotation of the GOD we all know.

but here I am asking for the koran allah
the blood thirsty idol of arabia, who was worshipped by mohammed's father.
the allah with a wife called allat and 3 daughters.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by Nezan(m): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2009
@shariaman,

But surely, the al ilah of the koran is different from the christian YAHWEH.
That is why one is forgiving and the other is unforgiving.
Your post is inacurrate, dont you know an idol can still be a god?
Why the name of the Christian God is YAHWEH, that of the muslim is al ilah, that of Tiv traditionalists is akombo, e.t.c. Any thing you worship is your god.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by shariaman: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2009
@neotic
my my, he's red hot dont u think
just give me a biblical verse and prove me wrong
note neotic or is it poetic justice
u have to be just
people ask for evidence when the story or claim that is heard is being contemplated to be true(i hope this is your status)
so they need a little bit of proof from the claimant to accertain if his claims are true or otherwise
well your request is not new
when the people of God bought messages fromthe most high
the people  requested proof from them to back up their claim
and they were given miracles, so
as regards quranic verses then here we are:

Ayah 136: Surah Al-Baqarah
We believe in God, and in that which has been bestowed from on high upon us, and that which has been bestowed upon Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and ,their descendants, and that which has been vouchsafed to Moses and Jesus; and that which has been vouchsafed to all the [other] prophets by their Sustainer: we make no distinction between any of them. And it is unto Him that we surrender our will as muslims."
Ayah 133: Surah Al-Baqarah
Nay, but you [yourselves, O children of Israel,] bear witness that when death was approaching Jacob, he said unto his sons: "Whom will you worship after I am gone?" They answered: "We will worship thy God, the God of thy forefathers Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac, the One God; and unto Him we surrender ours will as muslims."
Ayah 132: Surah Al-Baqarah
And this very thing did Abraham bequeath unto his children, and [so did] Jacob: "O my children! Behold, God has granted you the purest faith; so do not allow death to overtake you unless you have surrendered yourselves unto Him as muslims

as regards killing non belivers

then check your bible where

the king of peace ordered
Luke 22:36

He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

to do what with swords

and also
"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household. He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it." (Matthew 10:34-39 NASB)

49 I have come to cast fire upon the earth; and how I wish it were already kindled! 50 But I have a baptism* to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is accomplished! 51 Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division; 52 for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father* against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law. (Luke 12:49-53)

If anyone comes to Me, and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be My disciple." (Luke 14:26)

And the related Gospel of Thomas 16 (non-canonical) (SV) reads:

"Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war. For there will be five in a house: there'll be three against two and two against three, father against son and son against father, and they will stand alone."

"All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman.  (From the NIV Bible, 2 Chronicles 15:13)"

Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.  (Numbers 31:17-18)"

The Tannaïtic Midrash Sifre to Numbers in §157 comments on the above quoted commandment of MOSES to kill the Midianite women as well as the male children, "

Deuteronomy 20:16
However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes.

"They fought against Midian, as the LORD commanded Moses, and killed every man, Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.  (Numbers 31:7,17-18)"

1 Samuel 15:2-4
2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
4 And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.

The Story of King Ahab is told in three books of the Bible. These are 1 Kings, 2 Kings and 2 Chronicles. These are books that your Sunday school teacher will not recommend that you read. Here is the story of what happened to the 70 sons of King Ahab, as told in 2 Kings 10:6-11:
"6 Then he [King Jehu] wrote a letter the second time to them saying, If ye be mine, and if ye will hearken unto my voice, take ye the heads of the men your master's sons, and come to me to Jezreel by tomorrow this time. Now, the king's sons, being seventy persons, were with the great men of the city, which brought them up.
"7 And it came to pass, when the letter came to them, that they took the king's sons, and slew seventy persons, and put their heads in baskets, and sent him them to Jezreel.
"8 And there came a messenger, and he told him saying, They have brought the heads of the king's sons. And he said lay them in two heaps at the entering in of the gate until the morning.
"9 And it came to pass in the morning that he went out, and stood, and said to all the people, Ye be righteous: Behold I conspired against my master and slew him, but who slew all these?
"10 Know now that there shall fall to the earth nothing but the word of the LORD, which the Lord spake concerning the house of Ahab: For the Lord hath done which he spake by his servant Elijah.
"11 So Jehu slew all that remained of the house of Ahab in Jezreel, and all his great men, and his kinfolk, and his priests, until he left him none remaining."
Inspiring, isn't it. Perhaps you should ask your Sunday school teacher to read this to the class next Sunday. See if she does. See if she even knows about this passage in the Bible. (Most Sunday school teachers have never read it.)

hope this is enough

and lastly do not go to this site if you cant with stand the site of blood and massacre

that the present civilized people are perpetuating in the name of the crusade
http://www.awitness.org/journal/holy_war_jihad_bible.html
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by noetic2: 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2009
shariaman:

@neotic
my my, he's red hot dont u think
just give me a biblical verse and prove me wrong
note neotic or is it poetic justice
u have to be just
people ask for evidence when the story or claim that is heard is being contemplated to be true(i hope this is your status)
so they need a little bit of proof from the claimant to accertain if his claims are true or otherwise
well your request is not new
when the people of God bought messages fromthe most high
the people  requested proof from them to back up their claim

What EXACTLY are u ranting about?

and they were given miracles, so
as regards quranic verses then here we are:

Ayah 136: Surah Al-Baqarah
We believe in God, and in that which has been bestowed from on high upon us, and that which has been bestowed upon Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and ,their descendants, and that which has been vouchsafed to Moses and Jesus; and that which has been vouchsafed to all the [other] prophets by their Sustainer: we make no distinction between any of them. And it is unto Him that we surrender our will as muslims."
Ayah 133: Surah Al-Baqarah
Nay, but you [yourselves, O children of Israel,] bear witness that when death was approaching Jacob, he said unto his sons: "Whom will you worship after I am gone?" They answered: "We will worship thy God, the God of thy forefathers Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac, the One God; and unto Him we surrender ours will as muslims."
Ayah 132: Surah Al-Baqarah
And this very thing did Abraham bequeath unto his children, and [so did] Jacob: "O my children! Behold, God has granted you the purest faith; so do not allow death to overtake you unless you have surrendered yourselves unto Him as muslims

you have not said anything new. I know allah to be a blood-thirsty demon. so what else?

as regards killing non belivers

then check your bible where

the king of peace ordered
Luke 22:36

He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

to do what with swords

and also
"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household. He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it." (Matthew 10:34-39 NASB)

49 I have come to cast fire upon the earth; and how I wish it were already kindled! 50 But I have a baptism* to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is accomplished! 51 Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division; 52 for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father* against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law. (Luke 12:49-53)

If anyone comes to Me, and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be My disciple." (Luke 14:26)

And the related Gospel of Thomas 16 (non-canonical) (SV) reads:

"Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war. For there will be five in a house: there'll be three against two and two against three, father against son and son against father, and they will stand alone."

How many people did Jesus kill before He died?

"All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman.  (From the NIV Bible, 2 Chronicles 15:13)"

Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.  (Numbers 31:17-18)"

The Tannaïtic Midrash Sifre to Numbers in §157 comments on the above quoted commandment of MOSES to kill the Midianite women as well as the male children, "

Deuteronomy 20:16
However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes.

"They fought against Midian, as the LORD commanded Moses, and killed every man, Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.  (Numbers 31:7,17-18)"

1 Samuel 15:2-4
2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
4 And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.

The Story of King Ahab is told in three books of the Bible. These are 1 Kings, 2 Kings and 2 Chronicles. These are books that your Sunday school teacher will not recommend that you read. Here is the story of what happened to the 70 sons of King Ahab, as told in 2 Kings 10:6-11:
"6 Then he [King Jehu] wrote a letter the second time to them saying, If ye be mine, and if ye will hearken unto my voice, take ye the heads of the men your master's sons, and come to me to Jezreel by tomorrow this time. Now, the king's sons, being seventy persons, were with the great men of the city, which brought them up.
"7 And it came to pass, when the letter came to them, that they took the king's sons, and slew seventy persons, and put their heads in baskets, and sent him them to Jezreel.
"8 And there came a messenger, and he told him saying, They have brought the heads of the king's sons. And he said lay them in two heaps at the entering in of the gate until the morning.
"9 And it came to pass in the morning that he went out, and stood, and said to all the people, Ye be righteous: Behold I conspired against my master and slew him, but who slew all these?
"10 Know now that there shall fall to the earth nothing but the word of the LORD, which the Lord spake concerning the house of Ahab: For the Lord hath done which he spake by his servant Elijah.
"11 So Jehu slew all that remained of the house of Ahab in Jezreel, and all his great men, and his kinfolk, and his priests, until he left him none remaining."
Inspiring, isn't it. Perhaps you should ask your Sunday school teacher to read this to the class next Sunday. See if she does. See if she even knows about this passage in the Bible. (Most Sunday school teachers have never read it.)

hope this is enough

and lastly do not go to this site if you cant with stand the site of blood and massacre

that the present civilized people are perpetuating in the name of the crusade
http://www.awitness.org/journal/holy_war_jihad_bible.html

This are OT days. . .I believe I have addressed this on several threads.

please can u stop embarrassing allah? we all know him already.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by dadde(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2009
@shariaman. Löng live ur ignorance. Let me ask u a simple question.
If an ifa priest says eledumare and a christian also says Eledumare, are they refaring to thesame being, obviously not.so anybody can refarr to anything as god but that does not mean thesame God of the bible.

u claim the God of the encourages killings.let me teach u wat your allah will never tell you. The God of the bible created man for the sole purpose of worshiping him.the only thing he desires from man is worship. He also let us know the consiquence of doing otherwise. He eliminates all people wu see his creatures as God. God does not discriminate when it comes to ponishing sin. He gives people time to change. Do u remember when he sent Jonah to warn the city of neniveth. These are israels enemies.do u also know that he punishes israel wen they sin, not loking at how dear they are to Him.

so u c, God is not like essentric, blood thirsty and eratic allah in the koran.

Let me add that, the birth and death of Chris begat a new convenant. We are under grace and not under the law. All People( including muslims) have d privilege to know God from a fresh perspective. You are under grace. No need 4 war.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by Abuzola(m): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2009
Osisi is about to do what she knows best, simply copy-paste, dull brain she never initiate of her own.

Who was the first muslim ?
First lets ask: What makes one to become a muslim ? You become a muslim by submitting yourself to Allah alone, this makes you a muslim - compare with Quran 6:14

first muslim among different Nation/ummah:
since a muslim is one who submit himself to Islam then certainly there will be different people among the Nation /ummah who were first to submit to Allah (i.e muslim) in their own time a.k.a nation, as Allah have said in Quran 6:84-87 of sending messengers to warn and guide their people, definitely this messengers will be the first to submit to Allah (i.e be muslim), such as Adam, Noah, Abraham, moses, jesus and Muhammad etc. For example i can say 'i am the first muslim (submit to Allah) in my village or town.

Haza wassalam
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by sosisi(f): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2009
Abuzola:

Osisi is about to do what she knows best, simply copy-paste, dull brain she never initiate of her own.

First lets ask: What makes one to become a muslim ? You become a muslim by submitting yourself to Allah alone, this makes you a muslim - compare with Quran 6:14

since a muslim is one who submit himself to Islam then certainly there will be different people among the Nation /ummah who were first to submit to Allah (i.e muslim) in their own time a.k.a nation, as Allah have said in Quran 6:84-87 of sending messengers to warn and guide their people, definitely this messengers will be the first to submit to Allah (i.e be muslim), such as Adam, Noah, Abraham, moses, jesus and Muhammad etc. For example i can say 'i am the first muslim (submit to Allah) in my village or town.

Haza wassalam

So the first to become a Muslim is /are Mohammed,the koranic Jesus,Moses,Adam.
Do you not understand the meaning of first ?
All the people you mentioned lived hundreds of years apart from each other.
Who was the very first man ever to become a Muslim.
That is my question.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by sosisi(f): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2009
[
shariaman:

Let me leave the issue of Adam for a while,we shall return to it.

1.Please tell the readers if Islam then predates Judaism and Christianity ,with proof please.

2.Please show us evidence(outside of the Koran's claim) that the prophets of old were Muslims

3, when the Koran talked of Christians and Jews and their prophets,please tell us the exact prophets the Koran was referring to
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by GEW: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2009
Abuzola:

Osisi is about to do what she knows best, simply copy-paste, [b]dull brain she never initiate of her own[/b].

since a muslim is one who submit himself to Islam then certainly there will be different people among the Nation /ummah who were first to submit to Allah (i.e muslim) in their own time a.k.a nation, as Allah have said in Quran 6:84-87 of sending messengers to warn and guide their people, definitely this messengers will be the first to submit to Allah (i.e be muslim), such as Adam, Noah, Abraham, moses, jesus and Muhammad etc.  For example i can say 'i am the first muslim (submit to Allah) in my village or town.

Haza wassalam
you are coming out more and more stupid.  you can acuse the lady of anything but dull brain.  can you learn to respect people without this studity you are beginning to show now.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by Abuzola(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2009
Don't tell me you lack assimilation, woman, read the post again, Any messenger be it jesus or jeremiah sent to the people will have to be one who submits himself to Allah making him the first muslim and will go and preach to the people to be muslim. Read my post again, woman
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by noetic2: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2009
Abuzola:

Don't tell me you lack assimilation, woman, read the post again, Any messenger be it jesus or jeremiah sent to the people will have to be one who submits himself to Allah making him the first muslim and will go and preach to the people to be muslim. Read my post again, woman

did allah also promise jeremiah 72 shag-able virgins? grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by muhsin(m): 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2009
I am kinda disappointed in you guys! Why can't we stick to a simple question asked in the thread? Mst! angry
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by sosisi(f): 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2009
Abuzola:

So Guru Maharaji is also a prophet of Islam?

What is your proof that Jeremiah was a Muslim and not a Jewish prophet?
Remember the Torah predates the Koran by over 1,000 years.
Give us evidence predating the Koran that he kept the 5 pillars of Islam and where he made his shahadah.
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by muhsin(m): 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2009
P:S

@$osisi,

Re-read shari'a,man's first reply; it aptly answered your question. Thanks
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by sosisi(f): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2009
muhsin:

P:S

@$osisi,

Re-read shari'a,man's first reply; it aptly answered your question. Thanks

I have read it.
thanks.
And I'm asking you to confirm/prove that Islam predates Christianity and Judaism before we proceed.
very simple question
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by Abuzola(m): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2009
What evidence do you need, read Quran 6:84-87. They all serve one God, the true God, bible 5:36-37
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by sosisi(f): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2009
Abuzola:

What evidence do you need, read Quran 6:84-87. They all serve one God, the true God, bible 5:36-37

I asked a simple question,why are you folks afraid of giving me an answer?
If you say all the Biblical prophets were Muslims
[size=24pt]Does Islam then predate Judaism and Christianity?[/size]Isn't this a yes or no answer
una no do multiple choice for school?
Re: Who Was The First Muslim by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2009
15:28 Behold! thy Lord said to the angels: "I am about to create man, from sounding clay from mud moulded into shape;
15:29 "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."
15:30 So the angels prostrated themselves, all of them together:
15:31 Not so Iblis: he refused to be among those who prostrated themselves.
15:32 (Allah) said: "O Iblis! what is your reason for not being among those who prostrated themselves?"
15:33 (Iblis) said: "I am not one to prostrate myself to man, whom Thou didst create from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape."
15:34 (Allah) said: "Then get thee out from here; for thou art rejected, accursed.
15:35 "And the curse shall be on thee till the day of Judgment."
15:36 (Iblis) said: "O my Lord! give me then respite till the Day the (dead) are raised."
15:37 (Allah) said: "Respite is granted thee
15:38 "Till the Day of the Time appointed."
[b]15:39 (Iblis) said: "O my Lord! because Thou hast put me in the wrong, I will make (wrong) fair-seeming to them on the earth, and I will put them all in the wrong,-
15:40 "Except Thy servants among the[/b]m, sincere and purified (by Thy Grace)."

the first muslim, and the origins of christianity and judaism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graduation Ceremony: Warning Against The Evils / UNESCO Declares Islam As The Most Peaceful Religion Of The World / How To Get Ready For Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.