Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,351 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

The 12th Imam Of The Shia Is Dajjal? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The 12th Imam Of The Shia Is Dajjal? (6593 Views)

Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead / Sheikh Baosari Haruna Dies At 93 (Chief Imam Of Ibadan) / The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 12th Imam Of The Shia Is Dajjal? by vedaxcool(m): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2012
[b]Introduction

The Shia are waiting for their Twelvth Imam to descend upon them. The evidence suggests that the person that the Shia will take as their Twelvth Imam will be none other than Dajjal, as prophecized in the Hadith of the Prophet. The Ahlus Sunnah should thus always keep in mind that the Shia are the future followers of Dajjal.

Jewish Law

The “Qaem” or Imam Mahdi of the Shia will rule according to the Laws of David and the family of David, according to the Shia Hadith in Al-Kafi, the most reliable of the four books of Shia Hadith. All of the following Shia Hadith come from the same section in Al-Kafi reported by Al-Kulyani, located in Al-Kafi (Volume No.1, p.387-398):

Narrated Ali ibn Ibraheem -from his father-from ibn Abi Umair-from Mansour-from Fadhl al Aour-from Abi Ubaidah who reported:
“When the Qaem of the household of the Prophet appears, he will rule according to rule of David and Solomon.”

Muhammad ibn Yahya-Ahmad ibn Muhammad-Muhammad ibn Sinaan-Abaan who reported: “I heard Abu Abdullah[as] saying: ‘The world will not fade away unless a person from us appears who will rule according to the rule of the family of David’”

Ahmad–Ahmad ibn Muhammad–Ibn Mahboob–Hisham ibn Salim–Ammar as Saabati who reported: “I asked Abu Abdullah [as] : ‘On what will you rule if you are made the rulers.’ He replied: ‘By the rule of God and the rule of David. And if we are confronted by a situation which we cannot solve, Gabriel (Ruh al Quds) will reveal it to us.’”

Muhammad ibn Ahmad–Muhammad ibn Khalid–Nazr ibn Suwaid–Yahya al Halabi–Imran ibn Oueiyn–Jaeed al Hamdani–Ali ibn al-Hussein [as] said: “I asked him by which law will you rule?” He said: “By the rule of David, and if there is something which we are unaware of, Gabriel (Ruh al Quds) will reveal it to us.”

Ahmad ibn Mahran[ra]–Muhammad ibn Ali–Ibn Mahboob–Hishaam bin Salim–Ammar as Saabati reported: “I asked Imam Abu Abdullah [as]: ‘By what will you rule?’ He replied: ‘By the rule of God, and by the rule of David.’”

Hebrew

Furthermore, the 12th Imam will speak in Hebrew:

Reported to us Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Saeed al Uqdah who said: Narrated to us Ali ibn al-Hasan at-Taymali who said: narrated to us al-Hasan and Muhammad the sons of Ali ibnu Yusuf, from Sa’daan ibnu Muslim, from rajaal, from al-Mufadhaal ibn Umar who said: Abu Abdullah [as] reported: “When the Imam Mahdi calls out, he will supplicate to God in Hebrew.” [Al-Ghaybaa of an Numani, p.326]

Jewish Followers

According to the Shia, the Jews will also be the followers of Imam Mahdi:

Sheikh al-Mufeed has reported in his Al-Irshaad from al=Mufadhaal ibnu Umar that Imam Abu Abdullah [as] has reported: “There will appear along with Imam Mahdi…people from the tribe of Moses.” [Al-Irshaad of al-mufeed at Tusi p.402]

According to Shia Hadith in Al-Kafi, the Hidden Imam learns from a book called al-Jafr, which contains the knowledge from the Israelites:

The Imams (a.s.) remained silent for a while and then said, “With us there is al-Jafr (the parchment). What do they know what al-Jafr is?” I then asked, “What is al-Jafr (the parchment or a container) ?” The Imams (a.s.) said, “It is a container made of skin that contains the knowledge of the prophets and the executors of their wills and the knowledge of the scholars in the past from the Israelites.” [al-Kafi, Hadith 635, Ch. 40, h 1]

Conclusions

All of these beliefs lead us to believe that the Shia’s 12th Imam is actually the Jewish Dajjal that the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) warned us about, who would mislead many and create destruction on earth. This is who the Shia are waiting for. According to the evidence, this is what we know about their “Qaem”:

1. He will rule according to the system of the family of David, using the Talmud.
2. His language will be Hebrew.
3. His followers will be of the Jews and Israelites, for he is the king of the Jews.
4. The Hidden Imam learns from the Talmud which is contained in the “Jafr.”

Hadith of the Ahlus Sunnah

Let us now examine the true Hadith from the Ahlus Sunnah in regards to the Jewish Dajjal that is prophecized to appear:

The Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) told us in Hadith that Allah will grant the Muslims victory over Dajjal and the Muslims will kill him and his shia; when the shia of Dajjal hide behind a tree or a stone, then the tree and the stone will say to the Muslim that there is a Jew behind me come and kill him. (Musnad Imam Ahmad #5099) Is it simply a coincidence that this Hadith uses the Arabic word “shia” to describe the followers of Dajjal?

The Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) said:

“To every Ummah there is a magian and the magian of this ummah are those who reject the Qadr [pre-destination]. If anyone amongst them dies, do not attend their funeral, and if anyone amongst them becomes sick don’t visit them and they are Shia-tul Dajjal and it is the right of God to join them with the Dajjal.” (Sunan Abi Dawoud #4072)

The Shia reject the concept of pre-destination and instead have adopted the Mutazallite school of thought which shuns Qadr. And who are the descendants of the Magians other than the Persians who mix Magianism with Islam?

And perhaps most conclusive of all is the frightening Hadith in which the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) has said:

“The Dajjal will be followed by 70,000 Jews of Isfahan, having on themselves Persian shawls.” [Sahih Muslim #5227]

The Shia ask Allah to hasten the coming of their Hidden Imam who is locked up and hidden somewhere. The Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) has promised that the Jewish Dajjal will also be locked away somewhere and hidden from the world, as reported in the narration of Tamim ad-Darri in Sahih Bukhari.

Indeed, the founder of Shi’ism was the Jewish Abdullah ibn Saba and the so-called “savior” of the Shia will be the Jewish Dajjal. Of course, we don’t know this for certain and it is only a theory, but the evidence suggests that it is a highly likely scenario.
[/b]
Re: The 12th Imam Of The Shia Is Dajjal? by LagosShia: 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2012
it looks like Vedaxcool have gone to one of those wahhabi sites with anti-Islamic propaganda against the Shia Muslims to expand his behind and stuff himself with satanic wahhabi teachins,delusions,hallucinations,lies and hatread.this is what wahhabism is promoting these days and not what i am saying or just feel like saying.there is evidence:

"Sodomy "For The Sake Of Islam"
https://www.nairaland.com/991658/sodomy-sake-islam

the wahhabi can never make sense because he is cursed to be an everlasting slowpoke and worse,a disgrace to humanity to give Islam and Muslims a bad image.

Vedaxcool has gone to copy an article which blinds the senses and is based upon nothing but pure sectarian hatred of extremist Sunnis aka wahhabis/salafists.he is accusing the Shia of being viewed as "followers of dajjal".he forgets that the Sunnis are the ones presently following,have followed and will follow dajjal.saudi arabia the home of makkah and madina,the bastion of wahhabism is the home to american zionist soldiers eating pork and drinking alcohol.they are the ones honoring Yazeed,a denier of the the Quran.

now let me examine point by point the article Vedaxcool plagiarized and pasted here and let us see how cheap,blind and stupid a wahhabi whose job is sectarianism and dividing the ummah and siding with the enemies of Islam is.and this is the blind saudi wahhabism that people like Vedaxcool want to use in Nigeria to portray Islam with.and this is the same wahhabism aka salafism fuelling killings and inciting groups like boko haram to kill and kill and kill and tarnish the image of Islam.

The Shia are waiting for their Twelvth Imam to descend upon them. The evidence suggests that the person that the Shia will take as their Twelvth Imam will be none other than Dajjal, as prophecized in the Hadith of the Prophet. The Ahlus Sunnah should thus always keep in mind that the Shia are the future followers of Dajjal.

did you see the above? "evidence suggests"! it is a suggestiong that the Mahdi whom the Shia believe in is the "dajjal".it is just a suggestion you know.

but actually this goes to prove the truth and reality of how hateful wahhabis are of Prophet Muhammad (sa) and his Ahlul-Bayt (as).they hate Prophet Muhammad (sa) and his Ahlul-Bayt (as).they are suggesting that the 12th Imam from the Ahlul-Bayt (as) ,who has the blood of Prophet Muhammad (sa) running in his vein is a "dajjal".

the 12 th Imam,who is the Mahdi,is the 9th offspring from the progeny of Hussain (as),Prophet Muhammad's grandson (as).so wahhabi who are extremist Sunnis and also referred to as salafist outside of saudi arabi believe Prophet Muhammad (sa) promised the Muslims to believe in a dajjal.this is what the Prophet (sa) said about the Mahdi:

The Prophet (PBUH&HF) said: "Even if the entire duration of the world's existence has already been exhausted and only one day is left (before the day of judgment), Allah will expand that day to such a length of time, as to accommodate the kingdom of a person from my Ahlul-Bayt who will be called by my name. He will fill out the earth with peace and justice as it will have been full of injustice and tyranny (by then)."

Sunni reference :
Sahih al-Tirmidhi, v2, p86, v9, pp 74-75; Sunan Abu Dawud, v2, p7 ;Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v1, pp 84,376; V3, p63 .

Also:
The Prophet (PBUH&HF) said: "al-Mahdi is one of us, the members of the household (Ahlul-Bayt)."

Sunni reference:
Sunan Ibn Majah, v2, Tradition #4085

"The Mahdi is of this Ummah, and that Jesus (PBUH&HF) will come down and pray behind him."
Sunni reference: Fat'h al-Bari, by Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani, v5, p362

Jabir Ibn Abdillah al-Ansari (RA) said: I heard the Messenger of Allah saying: "A group of my Ummah will fight for the truth until near the day of judgment when Jesus, the son of Marry, will descend, and the leader of them will ask him to lead the prayer, but Jesus declines, saying: "No, Verily, among you Allah has made leaders for others and He has bestowed his bounty upon them."

Sunni reference:
Sahih Muslim, Arabic, part 2, p193
Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v3, pp 45,384

The Prophet (PBUH&HF) said: "Allah will bring out from concealment al-Mahdi from my Family and just before the Day of Judgment; even if only one day were to remain in the life of the world, and he will spread on this earth justice and equity and will eradicate tyranny and oppression."

Sunni references:
Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v1, p99 ;A close version has also been narrated in Sunan Abu Dawud, English version, Ch. 36, Tradition #4270 narrated from Ali Ibn Abi Talib (AS).

The Prophet (PBUH&HF) said: "What would be your situation if the Son of Marry (i.e. Jesus) descends upon you and your Imam is among you?"
Sunni reference:
Sahih al-Bukhari, Arabic-English, v4, Tradition #658

at this point,please review:

Vedaxcool Please Answer:Who Is The Sunni 'Imam Of The Time'?
https://www.nairaland.com/981940/vedaxcool-please-answer-sunni-imam

"the Truth About The 12 Imams In Islam As Foretold By The Prophet Muhammad (sa)"
https://www.nairaland.com/653439/truth-12-imams-islam-foretold

Jewish Law

The “Qaem” or Imam Mahdi of the Shia will rule according to the Laws of David and the family of David, according to the Shia Hadith in Al-Kafi, the most reliable of the four books of Shia Hadith. All of the following Shia Hadith come from the same section in Al-Kafi reported by Al-Kulyani, located in Al-Kafi (Volume No.1, p.387-398):

this is based on the following Quranic verses:

Holy Quran 5:68
"Say, "O People of the Scripture, you are [standing] on nothing until you uphold [the law of] the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to you from your Lord." And that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase many of them in transgression and disbelief. So do not grieve over the disbelieving people".

note that the Mahdi (as) will judge the jews and christians based on the Tawrat,Zabur (revealed to Prophet Dawud i.e. David ) and Injil,which are revelations of Allah (swt).even the Quran refers to the jews and christians as "people of the book" or "people of the scripture".

All of these beliefs lead us to believe that the Shia’s 12th Imam is actually the Jewish Dajjal that the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) warned us about, who would mislead many and create destruction on earth. This is who the Shia are waiting for. According to the evidence, this is what we know about their “Qaem”:
now the Mahdi from the Ahlul-Bayt of Prophet Muhammad (sa) is considered a "dajjal" by the wahhabis.and the "dajjal" who will figtht against the Mahdi (as) and Prophet Jesus (as) is their own "mahdi".these (wahhabis) are the people of disbelief disguising themselves as muslims that Allah (swt) warns us about in the Holy Quran:

Holy Quran 3:167
"They were nearer to disbelief that day than to faith, saying with their mouths what was not in their hearts. And Allah is most Knowing of what they conceal -".

The Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) told us in Hadith that Allah will grant the Muslims victory over Dajjal and the Muslims will kill him and his shia; when the shia of Dajjal hide behind a tree or a stone, then the tree and the stone will say to the Muslim that there is a Jew behind me come and kill him. (Musnad Imam Ahmad #5099) Is it simply a coincidence that this Hadith uses the Arabic word “shia” to describe the followers of Dajjal?

indeed wahhabis keep suprising me with their imbecility.

the word "Shia" means :follower/lover/partisan.what does "Shia of Dajjal" have to do with us Shia Muslims who are "Shia of Ali"? Allah used the word Shia in the Holy Quran thus about Noah and Prophet Ibrahim (as):

"And most surely Abraham was among the Shia of him (i.e., Noah)" (Quran 37:83)

according to wahhabi logic,Prophet Ibrahim and Prophet Noah (as) were followers of dajjal!!!

and also Prophet Musa (as) was a master of "dajjal followers",because Allah call his followers Shia:

"And he (Moses) went into the city at a time when people (of the city) were not watching, so he found therein two men fighting, one being of his Shia and the other being his enemy, and the one who was of his Shia cried out to him for help against the one who was of his enemy" (Quran 28:15) .

clearly a "Shia" or "follower",can be a good or bad follower and there can be many types of "Shia" or "followers".we Shia Muslims are the "followers of Ali" .but why must we be Shia Muslims and refer to ourselves as "Shia of Ali"?

The Messenger of Allah said to Ali: "Glad tiding O Ali! Verily you and your companions and your Shia (followers) will be in Paradise."

Sunni reference:
Fadha'il al-Sahaba, by Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v2, p655
al-Sawa'iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar Haythami , Ch. 11, section 1, p247

read more: The Term "Shia" in Quran and Hadith

Why is it a bid'ah (innovation) and highly forbidden to be a "Sunni"?

by calling myself a "Shia of Ali" is not forbidden or a sin.it is not even becoming a sect.the Prophet (sa) said "only a believer loves Ali and only a hypocrite hates him".so by virtue of that hadith,every Muslim who is a true believer should subscribe to being a "Shia" especially after the Prophet (sa) addressed Imam Ali (as) saying:"you and your Shia shall be the saved one on Qiyama".

those who made themselves a "sect" are those who call themselves "sunni".the Prophet (sa) did not name anyone "sunni".in order to oppose the virtue in being a Shia of Imam Ali (as),it was Muawiya (an enemy of Imam Ali and father of Yazid,the one who ordered the beheading of Imam hussain) who first used the term "ahlus-sunnah wal jama'ah" to make people different and divide the Muslims.by virtue of the hadith i earlier quoted all Muslims should be "Shia of Ali".going by the meaning of "ahlus-sunnah",there is no need for any muslim to call himself "sunni" or "follower of the sunnah" because all muslims follow the sunnah.in fact we Shia calling ourselves Shia is a sunnah of the Prophet we are following like the Quran describes Prophet Ibrahim (as) as a "Shia of Noah";"Shia" means lover/follower/partisan.and we do admit that and every Muslim must follow the "sunnah" of the Prophet (sa).so there is no need to use the word "sunni" to divide the muslims from the true path and form a sect.

note: muawiya and yazeed,the enemies of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) are the people wahhabis honor to this day:
https://www.nairaland.com/868603/saudi-wahhabis-name-school-honor
Re: The 12th Imam Of The Shia Is Dajjal? by vedaxcool(m): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2012
As expected the nasibs could even address a single issue raised rather he rushed like a robot already programmed with set instruction leaving behind the facts unaswered:

1. He will rule according to the system of the family of David, using the Talmud.
3. His followers will be of the Jews and Israelites, for he is the king of the Jews.

Yet the nasibis have been left making long statement, that looks more like rhetorics little on substance and more on obscuring the truth.

Next we shall compare the and contrast.
Re: The 12th Imam Of The Shia Is Dajjal? by vedaxcool(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2012
Comparison
• Sunni Imam Mehdi is an ordinary Human Being that will unite the ummah and be its leader.
Shia Mehdi: Supernatural being with powers alive for 1200 years
Dajjal : Supernatural being alive since the time of Prophet and will have powers.
• Sunni Mehdi: Could appear at any age but will be mature not a kid. he will have normal life span.
Shiah Mahdi: He is aprox 1200 years old, but will appear in the form of a young man!
Dajjal: He was even alive during the time of prophet and is still alive, so he is very very old, but the hadith say he will appear in the form of a Young Man! Hadith tells us Ibn Sayyad (a jew from Madina who was “a” dajjal knows of his existence , hadith tells us he is alive chained up in a monastery in a island somewhere)

• Sunni Mahdi: Will revive the teachings of the Quran and Sunnah at a time when people would be disobeying them.
Shiah Mahdi: Will bring a "corrected Quran" and claim that the present Quran has errors!
Dajjal: Will bring his own book and false cult, and claims this Quran has errors!

• Sunni Mahdi: Will rule the Muslims for 7 years and lead a Muslim army...thats it! **
Shiah Mahdi: Will be the Saviour of mankind and the messiah!
Dajjal: will claim to be the Messiah! But he is a FALSE MESSIAH (al-maseeh ad-Dajjal)

• Sunni Mehdi: Normal Human being with no supernatural powers.
Shiah Mahdi: Shia Mehdi will have power to resurrect

Mullah Baqir Majlisi writes in Haqqul Yaqeen: “When Imam Mahdi arrives, Aisha will be resurrected so that she may be given a prescribed punishment and that Fatima be vindicated.” (Haqqul Yaqeen: 347)

D[b]ajjal will have power to resurrect
"He will say to a Bedouin, What do you think if I bring your father and
mother back to life for you? Will you bear witness that I am your lord?
The Bedouin will say Yes, so two devils will assume the appearance of his
father and mother, and will say, "O my son, follow him for he is your
lord."

"He will be given power over one person, whom he will kill and cut in two
with a saw. Then he will say, 'Look at this slave of mine, now I will
resurrect him, but he will still claim that he has a Lord other than me.
Allah will resurrect him, and this evil man (the Dajjal) will say to him,
'Who is your Lord? The man will answer, 'My Lord is Allah, and you are the
enemy of Allah. You are the Dajjal. By Allah, I have never been more sure
of this than I am today."[/b]

More insha Allah
Re: The 12th Imam Of The Shia Is Dajjal? by LagosShia: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2012
vedaxcool: As expected the nasibs could even address a single issue raised rather he rushed like a robot already programmed with set instruction leaving behind the facts unaswered:

Yet the nasibis have been left making long statement, that looks more like rhetorics little on substance and more on obscuring the truth.

Next we shall compare the and contrast.

so you do not even read the Holy Quran.no wonder.and you did not even read my reply to the above and you talk about robot:

this is based on the following Quranic verses:

Holy Quran 5:68
"Say, "O People of the Scripture, you are [standing] on nothing until you uphold [the law of] the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to you from your Lord." And that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase many of them in transgression and disbelief. So do not grieve over the disbelieving people".

note that the Mahdi (as) will judge the jews and christians based on the Tawrat,Zabur (revealed to Prophet Dawud i.e. David ) and Injil,which are revelations of Allah (swt).even the Quran refers to the jews and christians as "people of the book" or "people of the scripture".
Re: The 12th Imam Of The Shia Is Dajjal? by LagosShia: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2012
vedaxcool: Comparison
• Sunni Imam Mehdi is an ordinary Human Being that will unite the ummah and be its leader.
Shia Mehdi: Supernatural being with powers alive for 1200 years
Dajjal : Supernatural being alive since the time of Prophet and will have powers.
All power comes from Allah to His chosen servants.Jesus (as) would return and Prophet Khidr too has being alive for thousands of years.the People of the Cave (ashabul kahf) lived for more than 300 years according to the Holy Quran in Suratul Kahf.

• Sunni Mehdi: Could appear at any age but will be mature not a kid. he will have normal life span.
Shiah Mahdi: He is aprox 1200 years old, but will appear in the form of a young man!
Dajjal: He was even alive during the time of prophet and is still alive, so he is very very old, but the hadith say he will appear in the form of a Young Man! Hadith tells us Ibn Sayyad (a jew from Madina who was “a” dajjal knows of his existence , hadith tells us he is alive chained up in a monastery in a island somewhere)

satan has being alive since before Adam (as) was created and yet you dont see him.won't you accuse God of lying? as for the identity of dajjal,no one knows him because he would be born in future.also,even some Sunnis believe the west is the dajjal(the one-eyed anti-christ).and the west is allied to sunni countries.it is amazing that sunnis always know and recognize who dajjal is and they are always friends-whether the one in their hadith or the west.

God created Adam (as) a young man and not a kid.

Imam Mahdi (as) is still living since he was born.the mahdi according to sunnis is believed not to be born yet but would be born in future because you dont believe in the imamate of the Ahlul-bayt (as) but in the caliphate of the enemies of the Ahlul-Bayt(as).so now one expects you to recognize who Imam Mahdi (as) is/

• Sunni Mahdi: Will revive the teachings of the Quran and Sunnah at a time when people would be disobeying them.
Shiah Mahdi: Will bring a "corrected Quran" and claim that the present Quran has errors!
Dajjal: Will bring his own book and false cult, and claims this Quran has errors!

that is your sunni belief of hate.that is not what i believe as a Shia.the Mahdi will implement correct teachings of the Quran and interpretation unlike the wahhabi interpretation or rather misinterpretation they should claiming islam teaches them to kill everyone who doesnt believe as they do.the death cult called wahhabism have distorted Quranic teachings.and inshaAllah,they will be the first to receive Imam Mahdi's (as) sword on their necks.

• Sunni Mahdi: Will rule the Muslims for 7 years and lead a Muslim army...thats it! **
Shiah Mahdi: Will be the Saviour of mankind and the messiah!
Dajjal: will claim to be the Messiah! But he is a FALSE MESSIAH (al-maseeh ad-Dajjal)
the Shia Mahdi will rule for 7 or 70 years.he is the savior of mankind because he will save mankind from oppression,tyranny and injustice at a time when evil will be wide spread.

• Sunni Mehdi: Normal Human being with no supernatural powers.
Shiah Mahdi: Shia Mehdi will have power to resurrect

More insha Allah

Subhanallah!

this is the kufr that Sunnis believe in.

Jesus (as) could resurrect and give life according to the Quran.and is Jesus (as) to sunnis a "dajjal" also? you do not even know the Quran.

we Shia muslims do not believe the dajjal or anyone can give life to the dead or create life.the creation of life is only for Allah.so whether Imam Mahdi (as) raises the dead or gives life,that power is from Allah.and before you shout in ignorance,in the Quran Allah confirms that Jesus (as) could raise the dead and give life by Allah's permission.

Sunnis believe dajjal can give life.obviously they are deifying the dajjal.how can dajjal give life to dead people is dajjjal the "god" sunnis worship?

this is what Vedaxcool quoted in his last post and presented to prove that dajjal can give life:

Dajjal will have power to resurrect
"He will say to a Bedouin, What do you think if I bring your father and
mother back to life for you? Will you bear witness that I am your lord?
The Bedouin will say Yes, so two devils will assume the appearance of his
father and mother, and will say, "O my son, follow him for he is your
lord."

"He will be given power over one person, whom he will kill and cut in two
with a saw. Then he will say, 'Look at this slave of mine, now I will
resurrect him, but he will still claim that he has a Lord other than me.
Allah will resurrect him, and this evil man (the Dajjal) will say to him,
'Who is your Lord? The man will answer, 'My Lord is Allah, and you are the
enemy of Allah. You are the Dajjal. By Allah, I have never been more sure
of this than I am today."
Re: The 12th Imam Of The Shia Is Dajjal? by Sweetnecta: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2012
As sSalaamualaykum wa Rahmatullah, brothers.
It is ramadhan and you need to make jihad of your own soul/heart, spiritual betterment.

Lets lay down the fighting fingers on the keyboards.

Ramadhan mubarackah.
Re: The 12th Imam Of The Shia Is Dajjal? by LagosShia: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2012
Sweetnecta: As sSalaamualaykum wa Rahmatullah, brothers.
It is ramadhan and you need to make jihad of your own soul/heart, spiritual betterment.

Ramadhan mubarackah.

Vedaxcool is a fitnah-monger and always displaying manifestations of shaitan.he is very heart-broken after he was humiliated and his Sunni extremist brothers exposed to be promoting sodomy for suicide bombing.he probably went to search for something to get back at the Shia but could not find.so he has being living hell and having nightmare to fight.therefore he came up with this thread and shot himself on the foot.you can see the thread his people are promoting sodomy for suicide bombing:

https://www.nairaland.com/991658/sodomy-sake-islam
Re: The 12th Imam Of The Shia Is Dajjal? by tintingz(m): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2012
vedaxcool:
why all this hatred in the brotherhood...someone from the household of the prophet(saw) is now the coming [color=#9900000]dajjal ?[/color] did he has one eye the way prophet Mohammed(saw) decribe the coming dajjal...that's why am not in support in this shia and sunni thing i don't even need to be in any branch, it only create hatred and chaos in the muslim world the prophet(saw) as said "that there will be a time when muslims will turn against each other" and i blame those who branch Islam cuz Mohammed did'nt want all this he made Islam a unite religion not a shia and sunni doctrine...i pray Almighty Allah see us through.
Re: The 12th Imam Of The Shia Is Dajjal? by LagosShia: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
tintingz: why all this hatred in the brotherhood...someone from the household of the prophet(saw) is now the coming [color=#9900000]dajjal ?[/color] did he has one eye the way prophet Mohammed(saw) decribe the coming dajjal...that's why am not in support in this shia and sunni thing i don't even need to be in any branch, it only create hatred and chaos in the muslim world the prophet(saw) as said "that there will be a time when muslims will turn against each other" and i blame those who branch Islam cuz Mohammed did'nt want all this he made Islam a unite religion not a shia and sunni doctrine...i pray Almighty Allah see us through.

brother this is the hatred against the Prophet (sa) family that Sunnis espeially the extremist wahhabis among them are spreading all in order to attack the Shia.the fact is it is Sunnis who deviated from truth:

https://www.nairaland.com/1001212/why-it-bidah-forbidden-sinful

and see here how they are honoring the enemies of the Prophet's (sa) family:

https://www.nairaland.com/868603/saudi-wahhabis-name-school-honor

see here how they are committing massacres against innocent people:
https://www.nairaland.com/961495/timeline-sectarian-terrorism-against-shia

and thanks alot for your contribution to address Vedaxcool.if left to me,i try my best to preach Islam in a way that unite us all.and even when i want to preach what others like Vedaxcool do not like,i try to do it in a non-offensive way.but he is always allergic to whatever he doesn't agree with.he always goes on the offensive and using very bad expressions against Muslims who have done nothing wrong to him.he also takes things very personal and childish.and honestly,this makes me to wonder about his age.
Re: The 12th Imam Of The Shia Is Dajjal? by maclatunji: 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
It seems inevitable that the two of you will serve lengthy bans. Disgraceful behaviour and in Ramadan too.
Re: The 12th Imam Of The Shia Is Dajjal? by vedaxcool(m): 8:50am On Jul 27, 2012
Sweetnecta: As sSalaamualaykum wa Rahmatullah, brothers.

Ramadhan mubarackah.

The Truth must be told most especially during the month of Ramadan!

tintingz: why all this hatred in the brotherhood...someone from the household of the prophet(saw) is now the coming [color=#9900000]dajjal ?[/color] did he has one eye the way prophet Mohammed(saw) decribe the coming dajjal...that's why am not in support in this shia and sunni thing i don't even need to be in any branch, it only create hatred and chaos in the muslim world the prophet(saw) as said "that there will be a time when muslims will turn against each other" and i blame those who branch Islam cuz Mohammed did'nt want all this he made Islam a unite religion not a shia and sunni doctrine...i pray Almighty Allah see us through.

Hatred? no! Truth telling, yes, the hiding Imam of the shias bears strong resemblance with the dajjal, the person the shia refer to the Imam Madhi cannot be accepted as the Madhi prophet Muhammad pbuh said will unite the ummah. claiming someone noby ever met disappeared and has been hiding for 1200 years has no basis in the Qur'an nor in hadiths of the prophet pbuh, my thread is simply to share this truth with all, so as to shine our eyes as it were. Reading lagosshia posts you would know definitely his aim is to discredit Islam and encourage the following of division and discord! this has been his actions, read his response and compare it with his actions and you cannot help conclude that this guy must be been given props as being master in the art of double speak. The Truth will be told and this is my aim and goal! Comparing the Imam hiding with the words of the Prophet pbuh is justified, just because someone makes claim and says descendant of the prophet pbuh does not mean we should accept the claim till we verify and in this case the verdict seems not good!

maclatunji: It seems inevitable that the two of you will serve lengthy bans. Disgraceful behaviour and in Ramadan too.

Wow . . . severe lengthy bans, really! unlike Lagoshais, the logicboys of this forum, such bans would hardly matter to me, NL is not my life neither is it were I get stipends from, i consider it a waste of my time actually hence it is not something I would cry about or even open threads on! and one thing I want to ask do you know the rules governing this forum if yes, could you post this for all to see in the complaint thread and then tell me were this rules were violated? thank you
Re: The 12th Imam Of The Shia Is Dajjal? by maclatunji: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2012
^Don't be silly, go and check the rules again. Moderation and wisdom is required in situations like this.
Re: The 12th Imam Of The Shia Is Dajjal? by vedaxcool(m): 8:57am On Jul 27, 2012
LagosShia:

so you do not even read the Holy Quran.no wonder.and you did not even read my reply to the above and you talk about robot:

Note you cannot still answer the question, He will rule using talmud and leaving the remainder of the pointy unawered whenever you can get this little fact is left for you still leaving the questions unanswered:

I understand that in your dictionary any answer is a good answer but the answer you gave failed in every aspect to address the issues!
Re: The 12th Imam Of The Shia Is Dajjal? by vedaxcool(m): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2012
LagosShia:
All power comes from Allah to His chosen servants.Jesus (as) would return and Prophet Khidr too has being alive for thousands of years.the People of the Cave (ashabul kahf) lived for more than 300 years according to the Holy Quran in Suratul Kahf.

Point is the Madhi the prophet pbuh talked about is nothing that the shias claim to be, the Madhi in shia theology is given attributes such as the power to give life to the death etc. things that are unfounded even in the Qur'an. Secondly drawing parallels between the shia Madhi that has no basis in the Qur'an with Isa a.s or other characters in teh Qur'an makes you case one desperately following his own fancy indeed!

LagosShia:
satan has being alive since before Adam (as) was created and yet you dont see him.won't you accuse God of lying? as for the identity of dajjal,no one knows him because he would be born in future.also,even some Sunnis believe the west is the dajjal(the one-eyed anti-christ).and the west is allied to sunni countries.it is amazing that sunnis always know and recognize who dajjal is and they are always friends-whether the one in their hadith or the west.

God created Adam (as) a young man and not a kid.

Imam Mahdi (as) is still living since he was born.the mahdi according to sunnis is believed not to be born yet but would be born in future because you dont believe in the imamate of the Ahlul-bayt (as) but in the caliphate of the enemies of the Ahlul-Bayt(as).so now one expects you to recognize who Imam Mahdi (as) is/

your arguments hardly address the issues raised!

LagosShia:
that is your sunni belief of hate.that is not what i believe as a Shia.the Mahdi will implement correct teachings of the Quran and interpretation unlike the wahhabi interpretation or rather misinterpretation they should claiming islam teaches them to kill everyone who doesnt believe as they do.the death cult called wahhabism have distorted Quranic teachings.and inshaAllah,they will be the first to receive Imam Mahdi's (as) sword on their necks.

counter allegations does not prove you case, the point remains shais believe their madhi will bring the complete Qur'an! we the followers of Muhammad pbuh accept the Qur'an he brought to be complete and un - tempered with! I showed you once that even khomini beleives the Qur'an was tempared with! keep your allegations coming they keep showing the illogical precepts of shiasm.

LagosShia:
the Shia Mahdi will rule for 7 or 70 years.he is the savior of mankind because he will save mankind from oppression,tyranny and injustice at a time when evil will be wide spread.

LagosShia:
Subhanallah!

this is the kufr that Sunnis believe in.

Jesus (as) could resurrect and give life according to the Quran.and is Jesus (as) to sunnis a "dajjal" also? you do not even know the Quran.

we Shia muslims do not believe the dajjal or anyone can give life to the dead or create life.the creation of life is only for Allah.so whether Imam Mahdi (as) raises the dead or gives life,that power is from Allah.and before you shout in ignorance,in the Quran Allah confirms that Jesus (as) could raise the dead and give life by Allah's permission.

Sunnis believe dajjal can give life.obviously they are deifying the dajjal.how can dajjal give life to dead people is dajjjal the "god" sunnis worship?

this is what Vedaxcool quoted in his last post and presented to prove that dajjal can give life:

lol grin grin grin your tactics of arguing abuses all known laws of rational thinking. if you cannot even understand simple quotations posted then why do you ever think you can even understand the matters of religion? ". . . so two devils will assume the appearance of his
father and mother, and will say, "O my son, follow him for he is your lord . . ." Make appearance

Muslims on board, you see how his 12th imam would be give life to the dead, this is what his made to believe, and his 12th imam wouldn't do this giving life for good reasons, but to make misguided shias like himself happy, that is their belief is that the 12th imam would resurrect Aisha, Umar, Abubakr, etc for the sole aim of judging them and punishing them! I remember judgement is for Allah alone! those who hold unto misguidance are free to to do so at their expense. the Dajjal indeed will claim to be savior/messiah of mankind that is why he is called the false messiah!
Re: The 12th Imam Of The Shia Is Dajjal? by vedaxcool(m): 11:19am On Jul 27, 2012
maclatunji: ^Don't be silly, go and check the rules again. Moderation and wisdom is required in situations like this.

I think pointing out which forums rules that I broke will be good, and stating clearly what this rules are would aid people not break them, requiring wisdom and moderation is highly subjective indeed! or is there a rule that says wisdom and moderation must be applied? hmm . . .

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Allah? / Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians / Amazing Ex-muslims Quotes (for Sincere Truth Seekers Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.