Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Come Out And Vote To Shame GEJ, His Wife And Wike-amaechi Tells Rivers Residents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come Out And Vote To Shame GEJ, His Wife And Wike-amaechi Tells Rivers Residents (1824 Views)

Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun / Biafra Protesters Attack Rivers Residents / Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Out And Vote To Shame GEJ, His Wife And Wike-amaechi Tells Rivers Residents by SageTravels: 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ahead of the Rivers state rerun election for House
of Assembly, House of Representatives and
Senate members, former Rivers state governor
and Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, has
asked people of the state to come out en-mass
and vote for APC so as to shame former President
Jonathan, his wife Patience and the present
governor of the state, Nyesom Wike.

Amaechi said this while speaking at a townhall
meeting with members of Afara community in the
state today March 15th. Amaechi alleged that the former President worked against the progress of
the state by "forcing" Nyesom Wike on them as their governor

"We must stop Nyesom Wike and the only way we can stop him is to vote the APC in the house of representatives, house of assembly and senate. I built a secondary school and it has been taken over by weeds. It is the punishment that former President Goodluck Jonathan and his wife, in her bid to get money from me, did on us. They forced Wike on us without election. In their time, they threw APC members into detention, but is there any PDP member in detention now? That’s the difference between them and us.

This is our opportunity to vote and put shame on them; we have to put shame on three persons: the first person is the former president, the second, is his wife and the third is Wike. The fourth is those who do not recognise the use of card reader, those who first said the magnitude of violence in Rivers was too heavy and moved the election tribunal to Abuja, but later came back to say there was no election, we leave them to God"he said

www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/03/come-out-and-vote-to-shame-gej-his-wife.html?m=1

Re: Come Out And Vote To Shame GEJ, His Wife And Wike-amaechi Tells Rivers Residents by BLINGZ88: 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
I go just dey look like lucozede
Re: Come Out And Vote To Shame GEJ, His Wife And Wike-amaechi Tells Rivers Residents by peacengine(m): 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
Insane man grin

Your fellow APC members will loose woefully grin

11 Likes

Re: Come Out And Vote To Shame GEJ, His Wife And Wike-amaechi Tells Rivers Residents by cktheluckyman: 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
After this weekend Amaechi would be permanently disgraced in Rivers state. The man is only good at making noise

16 Likes

Re: Come Out And Vote To Shame GEJ, His Wife And Wike-amaechi Tells Rivers Residents by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
I just saw a snake outside our compound, I'm too scared to even type. It escaped cos I'm too scared and was screaming for help. What can I do? I'm alone in the compound cry

Ameachi go and take your drugs pls!

5 Likes

Re: Come Out And Vote To Shame GEJ, His Wife And Wike-amaechi Tells Rivers Residents by nnachukz(m): 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
This is the type of person we call an honourable minister. His type abounds in this government.

4 Likes

Re: Come Out And Vote To Shame GEJ, His Wife And Wike-amaechi Tells Rivers Residents by amaechi1: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
peacengine:
Insane man grin

Your fellow APC members will loose woefully grin

He is no more the man, because he went against GEJ.

I am just watching.
Re: Come Out And Vote To Shame GEJ, His Wife And Wike-amaechi Tells Rivers Residents by dunkem21(m): 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
grin
Re: Come Out And Vote To Shame GEJ, His Wife And Wike-amaechi Tells Rivers Residents by lilprinze: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
By weekend Ameachi would know that he doesn't have a say in River State.
RIVER STATE = PDP

11 Likes

Re: Come Out And Vote To Shame GEJ, His Wife And Wike-amaechi Tells Rivers Residents by killsmith(f): 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
Unfortunately,we can't trust APC anymore....

10 Likes

Re: Come Out And Vote To Shame GEJ, His Wife And Wike-amaechi Tells Rivers Residents by lukecent: 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
Rotimi, GEJ ll haunt you even in your grave.
I trust the people of Rivers, I know they re all for PDP.
You ll be shamed by Saturday

7 Likes

Re: Come Out And Vote To Shame GEJ, His Wife And Wike-amaechi Tells Rivers Residents by Tunami(m): 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
is amaechi also contesting in the election or he's carrying on his national assignment as a minister of transport in rivers state? Tax payers money don suffer.

4 Likes

Re: Come Out And Vote To Shame GEJ, His Wife And Wike-amaechi Tells Rivers Residents by teekay213(m): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
does he think he's talking to robot or zombies.RUBBISH!

8 Likes

Re: Come Out And Vote To Shame GEJ, His Wife And Wike-amaechi Tells Rivers Residents by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
All d tinz way diz Man juxt talk no rhyme.

'So GEJ- who built 12 new fed universities -want weed to grow round d secondary school he was building, dat'z y he hypnotize grin rivers pple voted Wike'

I don't get what diz man just said ***CONFUSE***

1 Like

Re: Come Out And Vote To Shame GEJ, His Wife And Wike-amaechi Tells Rivers Residents by chesterlee(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
How did this madman turn out to be a minister of the fed republic of Nigeria?

More reason Buhari will always remain a Dullard!

3 Likes

Re: Come Out And Vote To Shame GEJ, His Wife And Wike-amaechi Tells Rivers Residents by Frankiss44(m): 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
Gush.. This guy is indirectly campaigning for PDP... Calling GEJ at this time that Buhari is putting people through hell is an own goal.

5 Likes

Re: Come Out And Vote To Shame GEJ, His Wife And Wike-amaechi Tells Rivers Residents by LesbianBoy(m): 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
God punish amaechi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Out And Vote To Shame GEJ, His Wife And Wike-amaechi Tells Rivers Residents by AbleGodAlways: 12:57am On Mar 16, 2016
Frustrated buffoon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Out And Vote To Shame GEJ, His Wife And Wike-amaechi Tells Rivers Residents by DBossNG(m): 5:13am On Mar 16, 2016
Seriously?
Re: Come Out And Vote To Shame GEJ, His Wife And Wike-amaechi Tells Rivers Residents by appini: 6:21am On Mar 16, 2016
Amaechi should go and die

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Learns A Bitter Lesson: Economics Is No Respecter Of Presidents / University Of Nigeria Nsukka Abandons "Zik Block" Built By Azikiwe In Bad State / Oil Discovery In The North Is A Huge Blessing For The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.