Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

What Zainab Wants, Zainab Gets - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Zainab Wants, Zainab Gets (4911 Views)

Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. / This Beautiful Little Girl, Zainab, Is Missing (Photo) / Life After A Little White Lie By Zainab Magaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Zainab Wants, Zainab Gets by AloyEmeka9: 4:59am On Jul 21, 2009
Yar’Adua’s daughter chose me …From television screen
From BASHIR UMAR, Abuja

Monday, July 20, 2009
This may sound incredible, but Kebbi State Governor, Sa’idu Dakingari never looked like someone who was kidding when he revealed that his wife, Zainab nee Umaru Musa Yar’Adua was the one who decided to capture him into wedlock the moment she saw him on the television screen.

Usman Dakingari and wife, Zainab

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/jul/20/514.html

In a chat with Daily Sun in Abuja, Dakingari described as a “miraculous union” the wedding between him and the President’s daughter, stating rather philosophically: “each of us in this life is a slave of destiny and destiny can always manipulate anybody’s life the way it wills when we little notice. For instance, it may surprise you to know that my wife, Zainab Yar’Adua first saw me on television screen and said ‘that is the man I will marry and today we are husband and wife.”

But asked how or through whom he got to know Zainab’s desire, the tall and fair-complexioned Governor preferred not to divulge the information. Governor Dakingari, however, accepted being “joyfully shocked” when he received the message of love which, responded to with “reciprocal affection, regards and loyalty to Zainab and gratitude to Allah the controller of the destined union.”

After the low-key wedding ceremony in Katsina in 2007, not long after President Yar’Adua assumed office, the couple was blessed with a baby girl in 2008, while the governor enthuses that “the nuptial relationship is waxing stronger,” as against reports of “internal crisis” between him, Zainab and the first wife.

Speaking about his relationship with Aso Villa, Governor Dakingari also told Daily Sun that being an in-law to Nigeria’s Number One family “does not necessarily make one to be favoured in any way, especially if you understand truly the nature of Mr. President.”

According to the Kebbi Governor: “Rather than expecting any special favour from Yar’Adua because you are close to him though marital relationship or personally, you would be wiser, trying to excel yourself by working hard, being transparent and transforming the state you are serving and Nigeria as whole. This is what can impress the President and not something, so, don’t ever make a mistake on this.”

Not yet through with springing surprises, the first-term governor told Daily Sun that while other elected public offices are sit-tight power-mongers, the governorship of Kebbi, for him, is not a do-or-die affair and he could relinquish the post anytime condition demands.

Hear him: “I can retire now, yes I can vacate the governorship seat for anybody any time from here and now. I am absolutely confident and sure that anything that comes my way or whatever I become, is God’s will. If He wants me to continue I’ll continue; if He wants me to go I go, no big deal!

Destiny favours me

Left to the Kebbi State Governor, his real name should have been “Man of Destiny” or simply “Mr. Destiny”, instead of Sai’du Dakingari, as, according to him, the four things that happened to his life within the last two years were enough to evoke gratitude to God.

The 47-year-old governor who studied Humanities at the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, said he left the Customs as Assistant Controller on his own accord and without any regrets, joined the People Democratic Party (PDP) and got the governorship seat of his state, got married to the President’s daughter and then won the legal tussle on the petition filed against his election, all within two years.

Dakingari quoting relevant verses of the Holy Qur’an, believed: “this called for a deep and sober reflection by me and anybody involved to appreciate the fact that I must have been superbly favoured by God who creates human beings on equal basis and then elevates a few among them to exalted positions without necessarily being better than the rest.”

He denied being an ingrate to his predecessor, Senator Adamu Aliero who is now the FCT Minister, considering that he was assisted to become the candidate of the PDP by Aliero who is regarded as the father of Kebbi politics today, adding that people labelling him with the name “ingrate” did not have knowledge on the true reason of his difference with Aliero.

“If anybody is not senseless he should know that Adamu Aliero alone did not make me the governor of Kebbi state because he could not as long as we are talking democracy,” Dakin Gari argued.

“Political favour, yes I have it and appreciate it, but we should always remember destiny in the sense that we only enjoy or are denied anything for any reason because God has destined it shall happen that way, and nobody can do otherwise.

So, ever before I became the Kebbi State Governor, there had been a provision for it by destiny in the first place. Even when it looks as if somebody favours one in getting something, it is God’s will that he should do that favour to you whether he likes it or not. In other words, God uses him to favour you, so, tell me if there is a correction in this.”

In the elective process, he said, one person cannot claim total credit for somebody winning a seat, because “destiny provides that the winner should be in politics, join a party and then campaign to people for whatever he wants before the people decide to elect him into that post or not.”

In democratic dispensation, you have the party, (the PDP in our own case), you have INEC and you have the people who are the ultimate deciders of an election. And if there is any protest, the Judiciary is there to adjudicate. I have gone through all these, mark you, because Kebbi State governorship was keenly contested.

He explained further: “As my boss, anytime Aliero comes my way, I treat him with high regard, but people should know that we are two different persons, having different lifestyle including that of leadership. And that is why, in order not to be distracted by what I met after Aliero, I decided to draw a line so that I concentrate on what I have set to do for my people.”

Pressed to state categorically if Aliero actually mismanaged Kebbi government funds while in office, Dakingari said: “that is more like it but I refused to be distracted for now because that means going on a large scale investigation on the matter. But time will tell.”
Re: What Zainab Wants, Zainab Gets by AloyEmeka9: 5:00am On Jul 21, 2009

How many men in this world can resist this pretty woman? How many?. Chineke meere anyi ebere naputa anyi na aka ndi inyom. This lady is supposed to live forever. Chineke, all my body is doing biribiri now.
Re: What Zainab Wants, Zainab Gets by kokoA(m): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

How many men in this world can resist this pretty woman? How many?. Chineke meere anyi ebere naputa anyi na aka ndi inyom. This lady is supposed to live forever. Chineke, all my body is doing biribiri now.
cheesy grin cheesy grin Wonam wrapper. lol
Re: What Zainab Wants, Zainab Gets by IFELEKE(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

grin You fit apply in advance via turai for her in marriage because she is going to divorce him soon.
Re: What Zainab Wants, Zainab Gets by AloyEmeka9: 8:00am On Jul 22, 2009
IFELEKE:

grin You fit apply in advance via turai for her in marriage because she is going to divorce him soon.
Are you sure?. Guy no do me 419 ooo. If Zainab wants Emeka, Zainab will get Emeka cheap.
Re: What Zainab Wants, Zainab Gets by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 22, 2009
IFELEKE:

becomerich has dibs on Turai.

E be like say you no like the woman sef.
Re: What Zainab Wants, Zainab Gets by AloyEmeka9: 8:11am On Jul 22, 2009
kokoA:

cheesy grin cheesy grin Wonam wrapper. lol
Yesooo, i be woman wrapper for this one. My annoyance is this gov will be cheating on her and will not satisfy her in bed. Zainab needs a man that will perform in bed and be dedicated to her alone. You can cheat on women like tpia but not Zainab. Ebewu!
Re: What Zainab Wants, Zainab Gets by IFELEKE(m): 9:28am On Jul 22, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Are you sure?. Guy no do me 419 ooo. If Zainab wants Emeka, Zainab will get Emeka cheap.
Yes Emeka am very sure!
Madam President is using her girls as tool for forming political alliances,the pendulum is swinging down south so brace up!
Re: What Zainab Wants, Zainab Gets by IFELEKE(m): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2009
tpia.:

becomerich has dibs on Turai.

E be like say you no like the woman sef.
well, too bad for becomerich.
Me? like who? olorun maje!(God Forbid!)
Re: What Zainab Wants, Zainab Gets by ifyalways(f): 9:37am On Jul 22, 2009
rofl.Dis Emeka,at times can be funny sha. cheesy
Re: What Zainab Wants, Zainab Gets by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2009
IFELEKE:

well, too bad for becomerich.
Me? like who? olorun maje!(God Forbid!)

I know if no be say you no like am, you no go mention alum emeka with her name as if na human being you dey find for am, not monkey.
Re: What Zainab Wants, Zainab Gets by AloyEmeka9: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2009
IFELEKE:

Yes Emeka am very sure!
Madam President is using her girls as tool for forming political alliances,the pendulum is swinging down south so brace up!

I don't think so. Zainab is pretty enough to attract alliances herself. Haba, she can get Obama in her bed if she wants.
Re: What Zainab Wants, Zainab Gets by mamagee3(f): 12:43am On Jul 23, 2009
Okay
Re: What Zainab Wants, Zainab Gets by Outstrip(f): 2:19am On Jul 23, 2009
LOL. Aloy you no well o.
Re: What Zainab Wants, Zainab Gets by samparian(m): 4:05am On Jul 23, 2009
Nna men, Emeka, na wah o. you don dey eye person wife grin

any way, the babe fine sha. but be careful before they amputate your hand for looking another man wife grin
Re: What Zainab Wants, Zainab Gets by AloyEmeka9: 7:52am On Jul 23, 2009
No be when you my hand you go amputate.  If i lose an arm because of Zainab, no qualms. I think say na my ojokolo between legs dem wan  amputate. With one arm, she fit still love me.grin

See another Zainab Hamza[professional fashion designer] wey masirim well well.
Re: What Zainab Wants, Zainab Gets by AloyEmeka9: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2009
Another daughter of yaradua, Nafisat. Nwoke muuru umu asa ri nne.
Re: What Zainab Wants, Zainab Gets by IFELEKE(m): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2009
tpia.:

I know if no be say you no like am, you no go mention alum emeka with her name as if na human being you dey find for am, not monkey.
grin so mean aloy nah monkey?

Aloy.Emeka:

I don't think so. Zainab is pretty enough to attract alliances herself. Haba, she can get Obama in her bed if she wants.
Yeah pretty enough to attract alliances that the mother approves.
So, do you consider yourself politically relevant to turai's second term agenda? if yes then get ready to be hooked up with one of the infamous yaradua girls!

Aloy.Emeka:

No be when you my hand you go amputate.  If i lose an arm because of Zainab, no qualms. I think say na my ojokolo between legs dem wan  amputate. With one arm, she fit still love me.grin

See another Zainab Hamza[professional fashion designer] wey masirim well well.

come, dem use zainab do you?
Re: What Zainab Wants, Zainab Gets by samparian(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2009
ol boy you funny. grin
anya gi du kwa na umu oma ndi ozo, yar'adua muru? Idikwa egwu

Nwanne, idikwa too much o
Re: What Zainab Wants, Zainab Gets by AloyEmeka9: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2009
IFELEKE:

Yeah pretty enough to attract alliances that the mother approves.
So, do you consider yourself politically relevant to turai's second term agenda? if yes then get ready to be hooked up with one of the infamous yaradua girls!

Yes, I have the secret to her husband's illness. I will only release them if she hands over Zainab or Nafisat. Not even 100bn dollars will make me leave those chics.

come, dem use zainab do you?
If you no dey feel wetin I dey feel inside my body, then you be gay. grin grin
Re: What Zainab Wants, Zainab Gets by AloyEmeka9: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2009
samparian:

ol boy you funny. grin
anya gi du kwa na umu oma ndi ozo, yar'adua muru? Idikwa egwu

Nwanne, idikwa too much o
Anyam chaara acha. grin grin
Re: What Zainab Wants, Zainab Gets by oyinda3(f): 9:02am On Jul 24, 2009
funny topic.
i see ur back to work alloy aka our celebrity news reporter
Re: What Zainab Wants, Zainab Gets by IFELEKE(m): 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Yes, I have the secret to her husband's illness. I will only release them if she hands over Zainab or Nafisat. Not even 100bn dollars will make me leave those chics.If you no dey feel wetin I dey feel inside my body, then you be gay. grin grin
so you want zainab and nafisat?
ol'boy, i hope you don write your will ? because nah death dey tingle you for body wey you no know.

(1) (Reply)

World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 / Why Is My Husband Sleeping With Prostitutes? / The Value Of A Wife In Nigeria: N32.7m A Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.