Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Peter Okoye Wearing “Mr.P” Cap - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Wearing “Mr.P” Cap (39084 Views)

'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) / Oge Okoye Wearing Fake D&G Top - Fans Say / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cinema House (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Wearing “Mr.P” Cap by Sense911: 11:53am On Mar 16, 2016
this kind post self
Re: Peter Okoye Wearing “Mr.P” Cap by nekromansa(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2016
henrydadon:
am truly disappointed in him..his latest single is noting to write home about..egotistical idiot.. i hope he retrace his footstep soon..because people are already used to the brand p square..breaking out from a group have never been a good idea..ask westlife ..stlyplus..zayn malik of one direction..it has never favor them..even the name mr p sound really dump..never knew peter could get this dump

Lol how you are funny for saying .breaking out from a group have never been a good idea.. how do you know obviously you havent heard of Leonel richie or justin timbalake or beyonce or dr dre ice cube i could go on and on

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Wearing “Mr.P” Cap by Damseluc(f): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pride goes before a fall. smh
Re: Peter Okoye Wearing “Mr.P” Cap by foriegngist1: 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
P-Square Remain Our Ambassadors – Glo

Cutting edge system, Globacom, has scattered the gossip making the rounds that the organization is very nearly dropping Peter and Paul Okoye, the music couple famously called P-Square, as its diplomats.

Globacom said in an announcement in Lagos, on Thursday that P-Square stayed with the organization as brand ministers.

The telecom organization revealed that the yearly audit of its image underwriting contracts was just barely occurring thus couldn't have ended its agreement with PSquare. continue reading:http://amebogist1960..com.ng/2016/03/p-square-remain-our-ambassadors-glo.html
Re: Peter Okoye Wearing “Mr.P” Cap by Gbadeade(m): 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
jmichlins:
I do not weep for the duo but i weep for the gullible youths that will start wearing that as the new trend. My Aba brothers will flood the market with this before the weekend
like u no whats on ma mind
Re: Peter Okoye Wearing “Mr.P” Cap by nnanna11: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
yusaze2007:
Despite fans bashing his new name on social media last night, Peter Okoye continues to flaunt his new stage name, aptly called Mr. P.
Peter and his brother Paul are at loggerheads over several issues including management which their elder brother Jude currently spearheads.
Peter and Paul have both released random solo songs but none of them is yet to push forward their solo career.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC-K_KAysCA/?taken-by=peterpsquare

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3
That native doctor wen do this thing go dey happy say him chaz don now, because I know say that juju wey him do na for India him go collect d juju to separate the p square .
Re: Peter Okoye Wearing “Mr.P” Cap by charytea(f): 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
he is obviously doing better than Paul. Let him be, no one knows what he has been going through all along... Tuface left the Plantation boyz nd is a legend in music today, D'banj nd d rest of them...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Wearing “Mr.P” Cap by maduck(m): 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
mr prodigal
Re: Peter Okoye Wearing “Mr.P” Cap by evatee(m): 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
There breakup is long overdue ......not surprised at all!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Wearing “Mr.P” Cap by guyu: 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
Peter Ewu Congo
Re: Peter Okoye Wearing “Mr.P” Cap by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
jmichlins:
I do not weep for the duo but i weep for the gullible youths that will start wearing that as the new trend. My Aba brothers will flood the market with this before the weekend

It doesn't end there.

Then someday you'll read the story of fans that stabbed themselves to death over argument over "who is the better musician between Peter & Paul" . Na that one day scare me pass.
Re: Peter Okoye Wearing “Mr.P” Cap by manie(m): 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
charytea:
he is obviously doing better than Paul. Let him be, no one knows what he has been going through all along... Tuface left the Plantation boyz nd is a legend in music today, D'banj nd d rest of them...

Peter is currently doing better and has moved on, I wont blame Peter for his actions. Expect more endorsements for Peter in few months time.
Re: Peter Okoye Wearing “Mr.P” Cap by Stanbeto: 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dear Psquare, I want to ask * WHY E BE SAY *
una wan split after all these years? Coz u guys
seem to have forgotten that there is * NO ONE
LIKE YOU * in Africa, and u also forgot that God
used * IFUNANYA * to make it a * POSSIBILITY*
for u guys to be * UNLIMITED * today. I feel so
bad over your latest * STORY* coz * I LOVE
YOU* and i urge u to deal with your present
situation * PERSONALLY * and do not let your *
BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE’s * make you split. Don’t
forget that they are only there to * CHOP YOUR
MONEY *. I know that * E NO EASY* but u guys
should try not to get involved in any * BIZZY
BODY* because it will only lead to more *
DANGER * in your carreer, Omo WAHALA go dey
and your fanswill no longer be able to dance *
ALINGO * again. settle the problems u guys are
having, coz e get as e dey * DO ME* anytime i
hear say u guys want to * BREAK IT *. I also
heard that you brought * OGA POLICE*in to the
matter. I want u guyz to be * MORE THAN A
FRIEND * to avoid any * TEMPTATION * which
will lead to * GAME OVER*, we are hoping to
hear your * TESTIMONY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido & Bred At Coco Adeleke's Wedding / KCEE Pictured Directing Traffic In Berlin.. / Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.