Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

See This Hilarious Picture Against The Upcoming Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This Hilarious Picture Against The Upcoming Election (1065 Views)

Popular Ngerian Gov Spoted Sharing ‘political Bread’ Ahead Of Upcoming Election / Why You Should Boycott The Upcoming Nationwide Protest / Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Hilarious Picture Against The Upcoming Election by chizidgreat(m): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
Concerning the upcoming election of Saturday, Amaechi brought soldiers to the state in preparation for the election.
see the picture below from this day News

Now in the clips above, Amaechi says
Yesterday, you floored me because you had an Oga on top, this time, my Oga at the top is backing me with enough soldiers
Wike replies
even with your soldiers, I will deal with you again. we can't have two lions in this land.
now, friends, please pray for Rivers state. there is real tension on the air with already recorded killings

Re: See This Hilarious Picture Against The Upcoming Election by nkowaputa(m): 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: See This Hilarious Picture Against The Upcoming Election by osualaernest(m): 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
pishure
Re: See This Hilarious Picture Against The Upcoming Election by ages2020: 1:35am On Mar 16, 2016
OP u must av been high on an igalaman's weed.................

1 Like

Re: See This Hilarious Picture Against The Upcoming Election by vikacydevato(m): 1:40am On Mar 16, 2016
The photos did not display.
Re: See This Hilarious Picture Against The Upcoming Election by Toosure70: 5:12am On Mar 16, 2016
You well so?
Re: See This Hilarious Picture Against The Upcoming Election by diasporaman(m): 5:35am On Mar 16, 2016
What kind of dance is that
Re: See This Hilarious Picture Against The Upcoming Election by chizidgreat(m): 6:43am On Mar 16, 2016
I m sorry for the delay in the picture. it's my phone that has issues. I hve been battling since night to post it.
pls, friends, help me. I need a better phone
Re: See This Hilarious Picture Against The Upcoming Election by chizidgreat(m): 11:15am On Mar 16, 2016
ages2020:
OP u must av been high on an igalaman's weed.................
I m sorry, na my phone smoke the weed oo. it' has issues. I hve been battling since night to post it.
pls, help me. I need a better phone

(1) (Reply)

PDP Leads In Rivers Polls / No more funding for medical trips abroad – Buhari tells government officials / Shon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.