Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

I Emailed A U.S Senator, Dianne Feinstein & Here Was Her Epic Reply (see Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Emailed A U.S Senator, Dianne Feinstein & Here Was Her Epic Reply (see Photos) (8973 Views)

Man Insults Glo, Ben Murray-Bruce Gives Epic Reply On Twitter / Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter / Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing Dianne Feinstein, A USA Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Emailed A U.S Senator, Dianne Feinstein & Here Was Her Epic Reply (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
DipoDee:

Bro, I feel you. I am short of words even, where do one start from, where do one end?

I was once a Lead in a Private organization in Nigeria, the graduates employed grumble about everything, they don't want to do any work at all but they ask about pay once the month is about to end. At last, the org didn't meet target, it was closed down and about 500 graduates were sent home. The few diligent ones suffered for the stupidity of those who want money but can not work. These graduates whose fathers do not have companies, who have been jobless for years finally got a job; yet they complain about everything, they are not disciplined at all, some would come late perpetually, some won't come at all yet insult me for marking them absent...at the end of every month, they barely meet target whilst expecting the CEO to pluck money from the sky to pay them.

Take a look at the endless numbers of useless, redundant ministries littering the country...ghost workers, workers who sign in by 10am and leave by 11am without lifting a finger to do any work, workers who don't know zilch about their job description, from the boss to the cleaners; no one knows what to do at work, but expect their pay alert every month. It's a birthright to be redundant in Nigeria now? ....to contribute nothing positive to the country but expect positive results. Nigeria youths all want GOVERNMENT JOBS so that they can remain BRAIN DEAD whilst earning a salary they never worked for...

And we want the country to work, we jump around and compare ourselves with a country like USA where people actually WORK to earn every dime.

Like you said, there's something fundamentally wrong with the black man...all of us.

#Spits
. You see my brother .... If you go through my threads, you see my criticism of the blacks .... I'm always coming out hot for them, cos I'm angry and tired of the average black mind... We just live, behave and act like animals. And it hurts me so much... Seeing where we are and it is notvdawning on us, it is time to stand up and get at par with other race.... Yet kids that know nothing, obviously students and teenagers that have seen nothing , still under the shield of parents and know absolutely nothing on how society works and what it means to earn a living... Will start abusing me, and accusing me of racism

1 Like

Re: I Emailed A U.S Senator, Dianne Feinstein & Here Was Her Epic Reply (see Photos) by olsmade(m): 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
I went on your website and requested for my state but I see that you have my email being displayed to the public via 'previous responses'. That makes absolutely no sense. Otherwise much needed development.
Re: I Emailed A U.S Senator, Dianne Feinstein & Here Was Her Epic Reply (see Photos) by ziccoit: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
Politicalidiot:

I see no reason this constitutes hacking. Its considered fair use in the Name of Research. I hate when people have no idea of the Law but tries to form brilliant online. What is hacking? What is impersonation? Do you have any idea what they mean? Just shut it!!! angry angry angry

Mr Political 1diot, zip code was included as a prerequisite for a reason. In case you don't know, zip code inclusion means you've got to be a US citizen to access the information or contribute. Meanwhile, in case you need to steal for a research purpose which I found absurd; do you need to brag about that online? Hacking? Impersonation? Arrghhhh, I am humbled by superior knowledge! Teacher, please teach me.
Re: I Emailed A U.S Senator, Dianne Feinstein & Here Was Her Epic Reply (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
For Naija? Dont even bother. I remember sending an E-mail to NTBE i think(body in charge of polytechnics in Nigeria) about 4months ago and up till date, NEPA never bring light for their area to reply my message.

1 Like

Re: I Emailed A U.S Senator, Dianne Feinstein & Here Was Her Epic Reply (see Photos) by Politicalidiot: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
ziccoit:

Mr Political 1diot, zip code was included as a prerequisite for a reason. In case you don't know, zip code inclusion means you've got to be a US citizen to access the information or contribute. Meanwhile, in case you need to steal for a research purpose which I found absurd; do you need to brag about that online? Hacking? Impersonation? Arrghhhh, I am humbled by superior knowledge! Teacher, please teach me.

What about journalists that visit brothels in Countries where it is illegal? As along as it wasn't used for "Malicious Purposes", it constitutes Fair Use.
Re: I Emailed A U.S Senator, Dianne Feinstein & Here Was Her Epic Reply (see Photos) by AmmarOscar(m): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nonybb:
You better mail to Buhari now

Re: I Emailed A U.S Senator, Dianne Feinstein & Here Was Her Epic Reply (see Photos) by blueAgent(m): 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
jmichlins:
Before the zoo chanting people will come let me tell you that america started practicing democracy long before us. Having said that, until we start voting the right people and not voting based on religion and tribe we will continue being shortchanged by the politicians. But i know we will get there cause if an igbo man can seek elective post in lag and maybe win, it means there is hope for true democracy to be rooted in our country. #GODBLESS9JA

Keep dreaming.
Re: I Emailed A U.S Senator, Dianne Feinstein & Here Was Her Epic Reply (see Photos) by blueAgent(m): 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
stzy:
Ilike that fellow cursing blackrace... Yes Blacks hav fundamental problem n I hav come2 think it has something 2 do with evolution... We js evolved into humans yestaday n lik animals we care hugely 4 our basic needs nothing more

mr evolution. wat did you evolue from. stupid reason
Re: I Emailed A U.S Senator, Dianne Feinstein & Here Was Her Epic Reply (see Photos) by dasparrow: 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
Raymondenyi:
. You see my brother .... If you go through my threads, you see my criticism of the blacks .... I'm always coming out hot for them, cos I'm angry and tired of the average black mind... We just live, behave and act like animals. And it hurts me so much... Seeing where we are and it is notvdawning on us, it is time to stand up and get at par with other race.... Yet kids that know nothing, obviously students and teenagers that have seen nothing , still under the shield of parents and know absolutely nothing on how society works and what it means to earn a living... Will start abusing me, and accusing me of racism

But Raymond, I assume you are black too, your parents are black too and so are your siblings. Do you all live, behave and act like animals? I am black too but your description does not in any way describe who I AM as an individual. I get it that it is frustrating that we black Africans and especially we Nigerians can't seem to get it right. I however think that much of it has to do with our cultural mindset and dare I say, religious mindset. Many Nigerians and indeed black Africans hold onto archaic aspects of the African culture which has no place in this fast-paced 21st century. Culture MUST evolve along with the times but the black African insists that we must keep practicing culture like it was done during our great-grand parents' days. Look at the Asians for instance - the Japanese, South Koreans, Taiwanese - notice how they have been able to retain certain aspects of their culture while equally embracing some cultural change that will propel them to the top. But look at we Nigerians for instance, our people are more concerned about how to marry several wives, give birth to more children that they can actually adequately take care of, kidnap and marry little girls who are minors, and the list goes on.

How can we progress as a people when we have not learnt how to prioritize? look at the electricity situation in the country. For as long as I have known Nigeria - since age 7 that is, when I was first brought into the country from western Europe by my parents - I have never known this country to have stable electricity. Fuel scarcity plagued us even back then and our general hospitals looked a mess too. Fast forward to 2016 and we are still sitting in darkness, still having to que for fuel for hours at the filling station in the hot sun yet we are a petroleum exporting nation.

We worship the same leaders that have literally enslaved us all these years. We are a money worshiping society and worship people with money not minding how they actually acquired their wealth. We make excuses for our corrupt politicians and yet wonder why there is no REAL progress felt in Nigeria.

I personally think that race has little to do with it but rather, the environment in which we have found ourselves in along with the cultural and religious mindset that many Nigerians have that leave many unproductive and unable to create an enabling environment that will lead to an overall successful society. I mean, we can sit behind our computer screens and android devices and reign all manner of curses on the black race all we want, but I personally believe that this goes beyond race. This has to more to do with our mindset as a people.

I was very productive all the years I lived and worked in Europe and then America and was respected by my European and American bosses and colleagues alike. When I moved back to Nigeria however, Nigerians won't even give one a chance initially. They preferred mediocrity, taking into consideration tribe, religious affiliation, marital status and financial status over what a person can bring to the table in terms of ideas. I also found that hard work seems not to be appreciated in this country as well. People keep looking to pull one down. Anyways, I can go on and on but let me stop here. I hope you got my point.
Re: I Emailed A U.S Senator, Dianne Feinstein & Here Was Her Epic Reply (see Photos) by blueAgent(m): 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ioannes:
America's democracy is over 200 years old. Nigeria's is not even up to 20years. we will get there.

Liberia had independence in 1847 and Haiti had theirs in 1804. all black nations. practising democrazy . but nothing to show . so it is not about how long but how well.Nigeria can practise democazy for 1000yrs and still remain the same.
Re: I Emailed A U.S Senator, Dianne Feinstein & Here Was Her Epic Reply (see Photos) by blueAgent(m): 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
fowlyansh181:
Nigerians are baboons.. Leaving the message and looking for a way to justify their _stupid lives.. remain stagnant

Usual triats of low IQ blacks

1 Like

Re: I Emailed A U.S Senator, Dianne Feinstein & Here Was Her Epic Reply (see Photos) by blueAgent(m): 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
Show me any Majority black run country that is successful or world class?
Re: I Emailed A U.S Senator, Dianne Feinstein & Here Was Her Epic Reply (see Photos) by blueAgent(m): 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
dasparrow:

But Raymond, I assume you are black too, your parents are black too and so are your siblings. Do you all live, behave and act like animals? I am black too but your description does not in any way describe who I AM as an individual. I get it that it is frustrating that we black Africans and especially we Nigerians can't seem to get it right. I however think that much of it has to do with our cultural mindset and dare I say, religious mindset. Many Nigerians and indeed black Africans hold onto archaic aspects of the African culture which has no place in this fast-paced 21st century. Culture MUST evolve along with the times but the black African insists that we must keep practicing culture like it was done during our great-grand parents' days. Look at the Asians for instance - the Japanese, South Koreans, Taiwanese - notice how they have been able to retain certain aspects of their culture while equally embracing some cultural change that will propel them to the top. But look at we Nigerians for instance, our people are more concerned about how to marry several wives, give birth to more children that they can actually adequately take care of, kidnap and marry little girls who are minors, and the list goes on.

How can we progress as a people when we have not learnt how to prioritize? look at the electricity situation in the country. For as long as I have known Nigeria - since age 7 that is, when I was first brought into the country from western Europe by my parents - I have never known this country to have stable electricity. Fuel scarcity plagued us even back then and our general hospitals looked a mess too. Fast forward to 2016 and we are still sitting in darkness, still having to que for fuel for hours at the filling station in the hot sun yet we are a petroleum exporting nation.

We worship the same leaders that have literally enslaved us all these years. We are a money worshiping society and worship people with money not minding how they actually acquired their wealth. We make excuses for our corrupt politicians and yet wonder why there is no REAL progress felt in Nigeria.

I personally think that race has little to do with it but rather, the environment in which we have found ourselves in along with the cultural and religious mindset that many Nigerians have that leave many unproductive and unable to create an enabling environment that will lead to an overall successful society. I mean, we can sit behind our computer screens and android devices and reign all manner of curses on the black race all we want, but I personally believe that this goes beyond race. This has to more to do with our mindset as a people.

I was very productive all the years I lived and worked in Europe and then America and was respected by my European and American bosses and colleagues alike. When I moved back to Nigeria however, Nigerians won't even give one a chance initially. They preferred mediocrity, taking into consideration tribe, religious affiliation, marital status and financial status over what a person can bring to the table in terms of ideas. I also found that hard work seems not to be appreciated in this country as well. People keep looking to pull one down. Anyways, I can go on and on but let me stop here. I hope you got my point.

stoping writing long stupid article. African Americans in US . have no cultural influence.from Africa. same with blacks in most Carribean nations. yet they commit most crimes ,are the poorest, they lack foresight and still exhbit same destructive and non chalant attitude found in Africans. simple genetics not culture or religeon.
Re: I Emailed A U.S Senator, Dianne Feinstein & Here Was Her Epic Reply (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
blueAgent:

Liberia had independence in 1847 and Haiti had theirs in 1804. all black nations. practising democrazy . but nothing to show . so it is not about how long but how well.Nigeria can practise democazy for 1000yrs and still remain the same.

yeah.

I have noticed that the African mentality doesn't seem to buy into the "democracy" idea. I'm wondering if, just maybe we might do better under a monarchical system where we pray to God to give us a good king. agrees the UAE is operating a monarchical system anyways.
Re: I Emailed A U.S Senator, Dianne Feinstein & Here Was Her Epic Reply (see Photos) by Kellzcold: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
When benbruce tried to reach out to Nigerians see the amount of insults he has taken. I'm in support of the government reaching out to hear the people but we as the people can be so negative that it turns people off.
Re: I Emailed A U.S Senator, Dianne Feinstein & Here Was Her Epic Reply (see Photos) by stzy(m): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
blueAgent:

mr evolution. wat did you evolue from. stupid reason
real recognizes real... Sorry u don't look or sound familiar.... Kids brain on display
Re: I Emailed A U.S Senator, Dianne Feinstein & Here Was Her Epic Reply (see Photos) by blueAgent(m): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
stzy:
real recognizes real... Sorry u don't look or sound familiar.... Kids brain on display

Funny how you . evaded the Question
Re: I Emailed A U.S Senator, Dianne Feinstein & Here Was Her Epic Reply (see Photos) by blueAgent(m): 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ioannes:

yeah.

I have noticed that the African mentality doesn't seem to buy into the "democracy" idea. I'm wondering if, just maybe we might do better under a monarchical system where we pray to God to give us a good king. agrees the UAE is operating a monarchical system anyways.

the problem is not the system we pratice. but the people. Swaziland pratice Monarchical system yet they experience excessive corruption and abuse of power.

1 Like

Re: I Emailed A U.S Senator, Dianne Feinstein & Here Was Her Epic Reply (see Photos) by costlypato: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
jmichlins:
. Having said that, until we start voting the right people and not voting based on religion and tribe we will continue being shortchanged by the politicians.
There are no right people my friend.
Re: I Emailed A U.S Senator, Dianne Feinstein & Here Was Her Epic Reply (see Photos) by meforyou1(m): 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ndume is more concerned about terrorists and paedophiles
Re: I Emailed A U.S Senator, Dianne Feinstein & Here Was Her Epic Reply (see Photos) by stzy(m): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
blueAgent:

Funny how you . evaded the Question
u need to ask me privately.... U taught u learnt evolution in Biology classes, well am sorry what u learnt is religious idea of evolution, even the teacher that taught u evolution doesn't do that with same conviction as when they teach nervous system or taxonomy... Bawl privately let's talk
Re: I Emailed A U.S Senator, Dianne Feinstein & Here Was Her Epic Reply (see Photos) by blueAgent(m): 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
stzy:
u need to ask me privately.... U taught u learnt evolution in Biology classes, well am sorry what u learnt is religious idea of evolution, even the teacher that taught u evolution doesn't do that with same conviction as when they teach nervous system or taxonomy... Bawl privately let's talk

Guy go and take your medicine
Re: I Emailed A U.S Senator, Dianne Feinstein & Here Was Her Epic Reply (see Photos) by stzy(m): 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
blueAgent:

Guy go and take your medicine
I am sorry to hav wasted my time....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did The Dollar Manage To Stay At N170 For 4 Years Under Goodluck Jonathan? / Hausas And Nupes Occupied Onitsha Before The Igbo / FG To Set-up $16b Petrochemical Plant At Koko FTZ, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.