Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 (66723 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (2 - 3) On 23rd April 2017 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 / Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by joseph1832(m): 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
postmann:

The comeback was worth the little delay. Though I sincerely wish parents could be kept out of disses.

Honestly bro, you spoke my mind. The ones who are quick to diss and insult ones parents are the ones who show they never had the influence of having parents in their lives, that's why they're prone to insult/diss someone's parents, just in the name of spewing e-insults.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by postmann: 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
joseph1832:
Honestly bro, you spoke my mind. The ones who are quick to diss and insult ones parents are the ones who show they never had the influence of having parents in their lives, that's why they're prone to insult/diss someone's parents, just in the name of spewing e-insults.

It's a pointer to something very dark in their lives.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by postmann: 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
@Persephenee, you're catholic, I presume.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
postmann:

grin grin grin

Some use it for life support when all else becomes inadequate.
Yes but I'm starting to think idiocy and folly are hereditary.
You could run mad while studying some people.It's as if it has been coded in their DNA.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by joseph1832(m): 11:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
postmann:

It's a pointer to something very dark in their lives.
Hmm. No matter how dark... such insults should be muffled up. But hey, as a teacher, having seen how some of these kids are/were raised, bro, I cringe....

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
postmann:
@Persephenee, you're catholic, I presume.

Nah
Anglican
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by joseph1832(m): 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
Persephenee:
You could run mad while studying so people.It's as if it has been coded in their DNA.
That may be true. But even if so, it still doesn't give one the right to rain insults on another's parents...

But hey, its a forum where all it cost to register is just an email add, hence the show of this very disgusting habit.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by postmann: 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
Persephenee:
You could run mad while studying so people.It's as if it has been coded in their DNA.

You definitely are right. I noticed without pressure of any kind, some prefer just taking a go at one's parents.

It only shows they don't value theirs. And what child wouldn't value his/her parents? What kind of family such a one could have sprung from?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by postmann: 11:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
Persephenee:

Nah
Anglican

Almost one and the same.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
joseph1832:
That may be true. But even if so, it still doesn't give one the right to rain insults on another's parents...

But hey, its a forum where all it cost to register is just an email add, hence the show of this very disgusting habit.
But I can be insulted,
Wont I be someone's parent tomorrow?
Truth is no one deserves to be insulted but unfortunately some people beg for it.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by Flawlessangel(m): 11:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
teejaypee:
Y'all should keep deceiving yourselves that madrid would win

how does it feel to be wrong?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by postmann: 11:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
joseph1832:
Hmm. No matter how dark... such insults should be muffled up. But hey, as a teacher, having seen how some of these kids are/were raised, bro, I cringe....

Tell you the truth, must times it boils down to poor upbringing. Leaving kids by themselves, both parents away chasing after money. These kids pick up anything from TV, from school, from the streets. No one ask them questions. They just grow with it.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
postmann:

Almost one and the same.
Which are you?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by joseph1832(m): 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
postmann:

Almost one and the same.
You don't seem to be a fan of catholicism and protestanism?.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
edwife:
Goallllllllllllllllllllll

Are you a Madrid fan? abi Chelsea no do you again...

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by Flawlessangel(m): 11:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
iamauxin:
Real Madrid will win....goals to come in second half.

your word came true, prophet.

Can you tell me who would win the champions league?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by postmann: 11:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
joseph1832:
You don't seem to be a fan of catholicism and protestanism?.

I'm a Christian. I can walk into any good church if I sense the presence of the HOLY SPIRIT
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by postmann: 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
Persephenee:
Which are you?

I'm a Christian. I can walk into any good church if I sense the presence of the HOLY SPIRIT.

I seem to have a mind of my own.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by joseph1832(m): 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
postmann:

Tell you the truth, must times it boils down to poor upbringing. Leaving kids by themselves, both parents away chasing after money. These kids pick up anything from TV, from school, from the streets. No one ask them questions. They just grow with it.
Hmmm. All the same, they all bear the proof/fruit of failed upbringing and failed parenting.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
Barça really fall my hand today no be small...I can't even watch the replay... damn!...

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
postmann:

I'm a Christian. I can walk into any good church if I sense the presence of the HOLY SPIRIT.

I seem to have a mind of my own.

Lol

Ok
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by joseph1832(m): 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
postmann:

I'm a Christian. I can walk into any good church if I sense the presence of the HOLY SPIRIT
Hmm. It seem we have a Jedi in our midst. Tell me, how many midi chlorian life form do you have in your blood? grin LOL.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by postmann: 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
joseph1832:
Hmmm. All the same, they all bear the proof/fruit of failed upbringing and failed parenting.

Yes o! Even some sit at home mothers and dads can be terrible. They allow their young children little restrictions to TV programmes.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by joseph1832(m): 12:00am On Apr 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Barça really fall my hand today no be small...I can't even watch the replay... damn!...
You win some, you loose some.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by postmann: 12:01am On Apr 03, 2016
Persephenee:

Lol

Ok

But don't get me wrong. Most of the time you'd find me in a catholic parish on Sundays. Tomorrow today being NO exception.
grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by Nmeri17: 12:01am On Apr 03, 2016
adadioranmah:
Team Barca
love your monicker kiss
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by joseph1832(m): 12:03am On Apr 03, 2016
postmann:

Yes o! Even some sit at home mothers and dads can be terrible. They allow their young children little restrictions to TV programmes.
Those are the worse. Engaged many when I was still imprisoned in a formal classroom. These set of parents can be gut wrench annoying. I crossed words with so many of them back then...
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by chibwike(m): 12:04am On Apr 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Am down

It did hurt me real bad

Wont open goal.com and other sport sites this week
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by Flawlessangel(m): 12:04am On Apr 03, 2016
modath:

Someone please salvage Barca's unbeaten run!! cry cry

even tiwa savage no fit help una salvage am
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:05am On Apr 03, 2016
Well said.... And Congrats.... Zidane's Madrid just earned my respect. Kudos..... #smiles

Zidane is yet to really lose a football battle with Luis Enrique dating back to their France Vs Spain days and El-clasico days as players.

Also, I think Zidane can go on (IF HE KEEPS WORKING HARD AND SMART) to become the next great player and Ballon D'or winner who will make a great coach.

profmathsland:
I am a madridista but I must say this.There are games that you think its predictable to say but becomes unpredictable and there are games that you think is unpredictable but becomes predictable.Most of us here are predicting from our head rather than think before saying it.Thinking I mean to say is to look at the form of the two teams.On paper Barcelona should take this one but it is a different ball game when two teams come into the field of play.Its true that Real Madrid do not have a convincing away record as it speaks in this season's LA liga but this is where distraction could set in.There are factors that should be considered here.The first is the international break that just finished and the second is the champions league fixtures that will come up this coming week.Where the match will be won for me is from the tactics of the two coaches.Whether you believe it or not Zidane was a terror to Barcelona in his playing days but whether he transforms that to the touchline remains to be seen. This is elclasico where the unthinkable happens.Whoever takes this game will get a definite booster ahead of the UCL week.It is a game where the unsung hero will emerge.I rest my case here.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by postmann: 12:05am On Apr 03, 2016
joseph1832:
Hmm. It seem we have a Jedi in our midst. Tell me, how many midi chlorian life form do you have in your blood? grin LOL.

Ewo! I'm no jedi. I'm a practicing christian. With all my faults and frailty, I take the Christian GOD and MESSIAH very seriously.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 03, 2016
postmann:

But don't get me wrong. Most of the time you'd find me in a catholic parish on Sundays. Tomorrow today being NO exception.
grin
Mom was catholic,
dad fought to marry her 'cause they had one Rev Sister and two Rev Fathers in the family.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 / PSG Vs Barcelona : UCL (4 - 0) On 14th February 2016 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.