Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 (66648 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (2 - 3) On 23rd April 2017 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 / Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by joseph1832(m): 12:06am On Apr 03, 2016
Persephenee:

But I can be insulted,
Wont I be someone's parent tomorrow?
Truth is no one deserves to be insulted but unfortunately some people beg for it.
Hmm. When you're someone's parents, I'll like to know how you would feel when you see your kids mates insulting you, whether its via social media or in reality.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by omotayo9177: 12:07am On Apr 03, 2016
Aviero:
I feel so bad for Madrid right now. They've struggled throughout the whole season. With star players like Bale and Benzema always absent, and with a bad man in Benitez as coach.

I could feel Ronaldo's pain when he said other players aren't on his level, physically, and things werent going well as a result of that. He badly needed Bale and Benzema back. He suffered alone..

Just imagine what would have happened without the injury crisis..

MNS were completely lost against a fit BBC..

At the end of the day, Real Madrid is the best team in the world.
Not true. In the last 14days or thereabt, MSN have been busy, travelled out of europe to honour international call and played world cup qualifiers for their countries, while BBC only travelled within europe to play some cheap friendly matches for their countries. For you to say "MSN were completely lost against a fit BBC" is an insult to the good MSN has done to football in the last two years... Look at the chemistry between them, goals scored, records broken, off-field relationship and many others, you'll certainly agree with me, sentiments aside, that BBC can never match MSN of a good day.
I still see MSN struggling against Athletico Madrid in UCL on tuesday, fatigue is a serious issue in football..but in the next few weeks, MSN will be back to their best, and they will keep on firing from all cylinders.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by postmann: 12:08am On Apr 03, 2016
Persephenee:

Mom was catholic,
dad fought to marry her 'cause they had one Rev Sister and two Rev Fathers in the family.

What a battle that no doubt would have been! Obviously, your dad won! A tough man no doubt. And has transferred so much of his talent to you.
grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 03, 2016
joseph1832:
Hmm. When you're someone's parents, I'll like to know how you would feel when you see your kids mates insulting you, whether its via social media or in reality.
That's the point!
Nobody deserves to be insulted at all!
Not kids,not parents.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by joseph1832(m): 12:10am On Apr 03, 2016
postmann:

Ewo! I'm no jedi. I'm a practicing christian. With all my faults and frailty, I take the Christian GOD and MESSIAH very seriously.
LOL. Nicely said. In admitting your faults and frailty, I take it you're not among the hypocrites who wear the garment of christianity, just so they can have access to mess with people's beliefs and opinions. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by callMeAlpha(m): 12:11am On Apr 03, 2016

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 03, 2016
postmann:

What a battle that no doubt would have been! Obviously, your dad won! A tough man no doubt. And has transferred so much of his talent to you.
grin
How did you know!
People say I'm like him,never backing down on an argument.
I'm more of his alter ego...LOL
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by postmann: 12:13am On Apr 03, 2016
joseph1832:
Those are the worse. Engaged many when I was still imprisoned in a formal classroom. These set of parents can be gut wrench annoying. I crossed words with so many of them back then...

Hmmmm! Well, parenting is a full time job. And it has little to do with the ability to produce sperm meeting a ripe egg. One has to be mentally and psychologically prepared.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by joseph1832(m): 12:14am On Apr 03, 2016
Persephenee:

That's the point!
Nobody deserves to be insulted at all!
Not kids,not parents.
Yea true that. But should one give you reason(s) to insult him or her, what gives you the right to now insult their parents?. I mean, its not their parents who wronged you, Lol. That's all I'm saying. People shouldn't bring their parents in their own sh1t. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by joseph1832(m): 12:15am On Apr 03, 2016
postmann:

Hmmmm! Well, parenting is a full time job. And it has little to do with the ability to produce sperm meeting a ripe egg. One has to be mentally and psychologically prepared.
True thAt bruv, true that.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 03, 2016
joseph1832:
Yea true that. But should one give you reason(s) to insult him or her, what gives you the right to now insult their parents?. I mean, its not their parents who wronged you, Lol. That's all I'm saying. People shouldn't bring their parents in their own sh1t. LOL.
Very true brother man!
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by postmann: 12:17am On Apr 03, 2016
Persephenee:

How did you know!
People say I'm like him,never backing down on an argument.
I'm more of his alter ego...LOL

It's easy to tell if a girl takes after her dad. They are normally smarter. And sometimes they have interests and knowledge about things above the average woman.

It's easy to tell.
Though most of them are feminist-prone. Yours was a pleasant, surprising, well received twist.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 03, 2016
postmann:

It's easy to tell if a girl takes after her dad. They are normally smarter. And sometimes they have interests and knowledge about things above the average woman.

It's easy to tell.
Though most of them are feminist-prone. Yours was a pleasant, surprising, well received twist.

Lol
He said "think like a man,act like a woman,then you'd become a smart lady"
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by postmann: 12:22am On Apr 03, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. Nicely said. In admitting your faults and frailty, I take it you're not among the hypocrites who wear the garment of christianity, just so they can have access to mess with people's beliefs and opinions. Lol.

grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by postmann: 12:23am On Apr 03, 2016
Persephenee:

Lol
He said "think like a man,act like a woman,then you'd become a smart lady"

I can wager my good naira that you both are very close.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 03, 2016
postmann:

I can wager my good naira that you both are very close.
Yes
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by postmann: 12:31am On Apr 03, 2016
Persephenee:

Yes
grin grin grin

Like it should be.

So Anglican won over catholicism in your home?
Was the little difference so much of a concern to your dad?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 03, 2016
postmann:
grin grin grin
Like it should be.
He said he wasnt close to his dad and didnt want the same with his kids. But he and I are closer.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by iamauxin(m): 12:35am On Apr 03, 2016
Flawlessangel:

your word came true, prophet.

Can you tell me who would win the champions league?

Lolz,
Real Madrid... penalty shoot-out
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 03, 2016
postmann:
grin grin grin
Like it should be.
So Anglican won over catholicism in your home? Was the little difference so much of a concern to your dad?
He's indifferent on the issue.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by postmann: 12:39am On Apr 03, 2016
Persephenee:

He said he wasnt close to his dad and didnt want the same with his kids.
But he and I are closer.

Hmmm! That's a good man!
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by postmann: 12:39am On Apr 03, 2016
Persephenee:

He's indifferent on the issue.

So how did you find your way to Anglican and not catholic?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 03, 2016
postmann:

Schooling. Went to Anglican schools all through even spent 3 years in an Anglican Convent. Thats why most people say I sound or act the way I do.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 03, 2016
postmann:

postmann:

Hmmm! That's a good man!
postmann:

Thank you
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by postmann: 12:48am On Apr 03, 2016
Persephenee:

Schooling.
Went to Anglican schools all through even spent 3 years in an Anglican Convent.
Thats why most people say I sound or act the way I do.

That would be some long story to tell. I see dozens of questions springing up in my head already. But I'll leave that for later today, if I'll find you, that is.

Do you take your faith seriously?
None of my biz, but there's a reason I ask.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 03, 2016
postmann:

That would be some long story to tell. I see dozens of questions springing up in my head already. But I'll leave that for later today, if I'll find you, that is.

Do you take your faith seriously?
None of my biz, but there's a reason I ask.
I'm a christian
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by postmann: 12:55am On Apr 03, 2016
Persephenee:
I'm a christian

grin grin grin
Ok. That was some Persephenee-diplomacy.
We might talk about it some other time, should the need arise.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 03, 2016
postmann:

grin grin grin Ok. What was some Persephenee-diplomacy. We might talk about it some other time, should the need arise.
Persephenee Diplomacy?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by postmann: 1:00am On Apr 03, 2016
Persephenee:

Persephenee Diplomacy?

'Cos na!
That wasn't the real answer to my question. But a way of answering without actually answering. I know you're a christian before I asked.

But let's not beat over it. We'll talk about it some other time.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 03, 2016
postmann:

'Cos na!
That wasn't the real answer to my question. But a way of answering without actually answering. I know you're a christian before I asked.

But let's not beat over it. We'll talk about it some other time.
Ok
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by postmann: 1:02am On Apr 03, 2016
Persephenee:

Ok

So now that madrid won, what's changed?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 by Elxandre(m): 1:04am On Apr 03, 2016
postmann:

It's easy to tell.
What's all this nonsense on this thread now? sad

You guys just had to keep me scrolling just to read what I came here to read about; El classico.

Who makes small talk with women on a football thread

This makes no sense man!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

PSG Vs Barcelona : UCL (4 - 0) On 14th February 2016 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.