Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Pathetic! See This Crowded Exam Condition In OAU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pathetic! See This Crowded Exam Condition In OAU (700 Views)

Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies / How Tattered A Room In OAU Hostel Is (pictures) / Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Pathetic! See This Crowded Exam Condition In OAU by ayomidearo(m): 9:25am On Mar 16, 2016
This is one of the venues for a course in OAU where an exam took place and see how crowded it was. How would this kind of situation be convenient for students to pass?? Though some might love it as an avenue to copy but it is nothing to write home about, as a reputable higher institution in Nigeria. My people, what can u say to this??

Re: Pathetic! See This Crowded Exam Condition In OAU by fattbabakay(m): 9:28am On Mar 16, 2016
JesuuuuuuuuuuuuUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Which course is this??
Re: Pathetic! See This Crowded Exam Condition In OAU by EduRegard: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2016
Really pathetic. It is not meant to be so.
Re: Pathetic! See This Crowded Exam Condition In OAU by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2016
Chai, but dem say na dis school bad pass?
Re: Pathetic! See This Crowded Exam Condition In OAU by fattbabakay(m): 9:32am On Mar 16, 2016
Okay, take it outside >>> lalasticlala
Re: Pathetic! See This Crowded Exam Condition In OAU by adorablepepple(f): 9:33am On Mar 16, 2016
Nawa oo
Re: Pathetic! See This Crowded Exam Condition In OAU by Fynestboi: 9:35am On Mar 16, 2016
Lol na SEH or SER
Re: Pathetic! See This Crowded Exam Condition In OAU by ayomidearo(m): 9:37am On Mar 16, 2016
Fynestboi:
Lol na SEH or SER
na ser na grin
Re: Pathetic! See This Crowded Exam Condition In OAU by Adeyeancah(m): 9:37am On Mar 16, 2016
E come be like say them dey do crusade for National Stadium....you sure say no be "The Experience" be this? grin
Re: Pathetic! See This Crowded Exam Condition In OAU by ayomidearo(m): 9:39am On Mar 16, 2016
lmao grin grin grin grin na exam na
Adeyeancah:
E come be like say them dey do crusade for National Stadium....you sure say no be "The Experience" be this? grin
Re: Pathetic! See This Crowded Exam Condition In OAU by Adeyeancah(m): 9:45am On Mar 16, 2016
ayomidearo:
lmao grin grin grin grin na exam na
I kuku know Ayo, the thing critical gidigan ni...
Re: Pathetic! See This Crowded Exam Condition In OAU by Melancholy(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2016
Adeyeancah:
No mind the jobless guy, na amphi theatre i dey see so. All in the bid to make frontpage? The hustle dey real

Re: Pathetic! See This Crowded Exam Condition In OAU by fattbabakay(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2016
Melancholy:
No mind the jobless guy, na amphi theatre i dey see so. All in the bid to make frontpage? The hustle dey real
Re: Pathetic! See This Crowded Exam Condition In OAU by ayomidearo(m): 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
gerout fool!!
Melancholy:

Which Nigerian University Have The Best Football Team / Who Actually Killed The Man..? / Nairalanders show us your phone's screen lock (pic) .

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9