Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful (34059 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State / Dr Giwa's Sister Writes To Nigerians: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful / Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by DBossNG(m): 6:48am On Mar 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by jidxin(m): 6:48am On Mar 18, 2016
my friend she wasn't charged wit murder but if I guess rite it's gonna be... unlawfully causing death by dangerous driving nd oda minor traffic offences
Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 18, 2016
luvinhubby:
Ibinabo goes to jail.
Next Movie,starring Ibinabo and Desmond Elliot

2 Likes

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by DrObum(m): 6:48am On Mar 18, 2016
She no try shaaa!

Which on now, Kuje, KiriKiri abi make we just keep am for Panti
Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 18, 2016
jidxin:
my friend she wasn't charged wit murder but if I guess rite it's gonna be... unlawfully causing death by dangerous driving nd oda minor traffic offences

True...and the sentencing is different.
Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by diasporaman(m): 6:53am On Mar 18, 2016
In summary, Pride is the killer of destiny

2 Likes

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by martineinstein(m): 6:54am On Mar 18, 2016
There are more beautiful women in kikiri; ibinabo is not special.... She should be giving block d, room 12; the condition there is for her skin color

13 Likes

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by magicminister: 6:54am On Mar 18, 2016
bullshittt
Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by sweetcocoa(f): 6:55am On Mar 18, 2016
5 years is even too short a time, especially as she may get out earlier.

Nonsense.
Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by aleem50(m): 6:57am On Mar 18, 2016
martineinstein:
There are more beautiful women in kikiri; ibinabo is not special.... She should be giving block d, room 12; the condition there is for her skin color
have you been there before ?

1 Like

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 18, 2016
If she did remove the license plate and registration from the car, then she should get life. Those are the actions of one who is mentally prepared for a hit and run.

4 Likes

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Deen77: 7:01am On Mar 18, 2016
EastGold:
Stop over flogging the issue, let her go and serve her jail term, she won't be the first and the last

When you have no important person in your family, you look at other like you animal.

1 Like

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 18, 2016
pretydiva:
As I earlier stated before,if ibinabo had apologized n showed sign of remorse n even compensated d [size=30pt]diseased[/size] family, it wouldn't ve degenerated 2 dis extent .

She was more concerned bout her silly career n ego. Let her face d music.

14 Likes

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Lifestone(m): 7:04am On Mar 18, 2016
I have followed her lifestyle since this incident and nothing has changed to indicate that she learnt anything from the unfortunate accident.
Since the accident, anytime I see her on red carpet I remember this Medical Doctor and feel bad.
She should server her term in the prison for the sake of justice

6 Likes

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 18, 2016
Help!!!!!!!!!
Spam messages are taken over my entire life..just take a look at my screen shot

This is just a section of the hundreds that pours in daily.

How do i stop this arrant rubbish??

Sorry if i derail the thread.

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Muoweta: 7:07am On Mar 18, 2016
Not taking sides here but this story is ....... My reasons
1. Only trucks can be involved in such accident n d driver will be left unhurt at least after jumping a concrete demarcation.
2. Accident scenes any wr in d world ppl are more concerned abt d victims. Even if in Nigeria not to rescue them buh snap pictures. Till today no picture def not possible
3. D last time I checked licence plates are screwed to cars you can't just remove them with ease perhaps her fingers are spanners
4. Facts abt this mata cannot be as fresh as they r mkin us believe.

2 Likes

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 18, 2016
Help!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if i derailed the thread.

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 18, 2016
Quite obviously so.
Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Critiqual(m): 7:10am On Mar 18, 2016
I dont blv one-sided story anyway... She shld serve the penalty as decided by the court. Next?
Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by theshaderoom: 7:12am On Mar 18, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Well...five years is the maximum for a case of this nature under the law.(Ms Fiberesima was found guilty of manslaughter....not murder).

You should be writing to your lawmakers.

Lol.. section 325 of the criminal code clearly states that life imprisonment is the punishment for manslaughter so please where did u get five years as maximum?

Dont say what you don't know. Say facts pls

5 Likes

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by OKorowanta: 7:15am On Mar 18, 2016
What if this woman add salt and pepper inside dis story nko?
Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by theshaderoom: 7:15am On Mar 18, 2016
Muoweta:
1. Only trucks can be involved in such accident n d driver will be left unhurt at least after jumping a concrete demarcation.
2. Accident scenes any wr in d world ppl are more concerned abt d victims. Even if in Nigeria not to rescue them buh snap pictures. Till today no picture def not possible
3. D last time I checked licence plates are screwed to cars you can't just remove them with ease perhaps her fingers are spanners

In 2005 cell phones where still meant for the rich. Camera phones never too dey that time talk less of people remembering to snap picture.

My aunt bought glo SIM in 2005 twenty thousand Naira and samsung blue face 40, 000.... Lol. Am a graduate now but in 2005 I was in primary 6. This matter don tey o

6 Likes

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by southernbelle(f): 7:18am On Mar 18, 2016
embarassed
Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by theshaderoom: 7:19am On Mar 18, 2016
jidxin:

That's manslaughter
When you unintentionally cause the death of someone my accident or mistake... usually used for drivers and doctors. The maximum punishment is life sentence.

She is even lucky to get 5years, she is supposed to get 21years if the judge doesn't want to give her life. They were still lenient
Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by MyNose: 7:19am On Mar 18, 2016
olu77:
If this country is going to make meaningful progress, our judiciary will have to be purged of those corrupt animals calling themselves judges. This woman ought to even serve more than 5 years.
Please be civil, don't you ever refer or address our judges the way you did in your post.
Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by babyfaceafrica: 7:21am On Mar 18, 2016
Muoweta:
you are taking sides.....and about pictures I am yet to see the pix of alamyesia death....does that mean he s alive?

7 Likes

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 18, 2016
What silly career are we talking about here?
Let the woman go to jail at once.
You can be sure that if it was a common man that was killed by this woman, the case would have been swept under carpet.
In fact, 5 years jail term is too short.

4 Likes

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 18, 2016
theshaderoom:

Lol.. section 325 of the criminal code clearly states that life imprisonment is the punishment for manslaughter so please where did u get five years as maximum?

Dont say what you don't know. Say facts pls

Thanks
Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by tammie24: 7:23am On Mar 18, 2016
shame on her

how does she even sleep at night
after killing a human being

shame!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 18, 2016
Okoh1:
Help!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if i derail the thread.

Download TrueMessenger via google play, make it your default messenger service on your phone(via settings on an android phone)...and then use the Spam messages feature to designate which is spam and which isn't.

Click here to download
Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by don4real18(m): 7:26am On Mar 18, 2016
And where is the "an eye for an eye" sentence... Send her to the gallows
Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by olarhtunji(m): 7:27am On Mar 18, 2016
erudean:
I hope you are human?

because he his saying the right thing. No difference BTW u and your celebrities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Just Signed Idowest to DMW / Leo Dasilva: 'Fine Boy Like Us, Dey No Dey Rush Us because Of Heartbreak' / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.