Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful (34038 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State / Dr Giwa's Sister Writes To Nigerians: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful / Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Nuzy: 9:45am On Mar 16, 2016
The sister of the late Dr Giwa killed by star actress Ibinabo Fiberesima who is currently serving a 5 year jaikl term over the incident that happened several years ago has finally revealed how the incident happened.Biola Giwa-Adeyemi is late Dr Giwa's sister,read her post below
First of all, the case was between Lagos state Government Vs Ibinabo Febresima but not Giwa Vs Ibinabo Febresima. On this faithful day of Feb 26th 2006 along the Lekki Epe Express way, my late brother Dr Giwa was driving with his brother and another family friend in his car coming from a meeting in Ajah, they were held up in a traffic around the evening time, when this tragic accident happened.
Ibinabo was driving towards Lekki while the late Dr Giwa was coming from the other direction facing towards Island, just by shop-rite, when ibinabo's jeep flipped and lost control from her lane jumped over the culvert or pavement that demarcate the road from the on coming vehicle. The speed that skipped and flipped a jeep over the road demarcation will be considered "Reckless and Endangerment" because the VIO dept checked the jeep brakes, the engine and all the mechanical and electrical of the jeep but the result shows nothing wrong with the jeep and confirm that the accident as due to "OVER SPEEDING" in which the result was on record.

After the accident, Ibinabo left the scene of the accident without checking for any survivors, she took the license plate and registration out of the car and fled from the scene, that was considered "HIT AND RUN". The people at the scene of the accident recognized her as Ibinabo Febresima, and stated she was drunk."Driving Under Influence" of whatever she had. The State Department of Transportation has to use the VIN number to locate the Owner of the jeep, in which the owner was Daniel Wilson. That was my very first time of hearing the name of Ibinabo Febresima.The Doctor died at the scene of the accident because the jeep was on top of the Honda accord driven by him and they couldn't save him on time because of the seat belt and the weight of the jeep, the brother and the other family friend in that car had survived. Did she know the state of mind and the emotional instability of the people involved in that accident up till now, Ibinabo has never been in a Comma.
After all the evidences against her, with the result of the VIO by the State department of Transportation, The DPP office took over and charged her to court and she hired Festus Kiamo in which after reviewing the case he withdrew by saying he cannot represent her because it's a bad case.

Doctor Giwa has a living mother for goodness sake, wife with 3 children's, Ibinabo deprived him from seeing his children graduate from university and getting married, also from being the one to bury his mother at her old age, "Whereas no one ever prayed that on the day of their children's success and happiness they should replaced them with someone else".
Ibinabo was never remorseful, they brought her to meet with me shortly after my brother's death in GRA Ikeja before my return back to the USA, but her only concern then was to drop the charges against her. I told her that it's not my family Vs her but the State Vs her, that where I come from in USA that we do not interfere with the justice system, that they should do their job and advise her to apologize publicly to the masses and to the family and throw herself to the mercy of the court. She said and l quote "I CAN'T DO THAT, BECAUSE IS GOING TO DAMAGE MY CAREER" what an ego, she cannot apologize publicly, I feel like kicking her ass. She's worried about her stupid career, What happened to the career of the Doctor, who happened to be a 'MEDICAL DIRECTOR AND THE HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICAL REHABILITATION MEDICINE AT GENERAL HOSPITAL LAGOS.
People say there is no justice in Nigeria, but it does once in awhile. The lower court magistrate O.A Isaac found her guilty with the option of 100,000.00 Naira, which is considered a judicial recklessness, 100k does not even buy an iPad, the life of someone does not worth more that 100k, so that people will take the liberty of committing crimes. Later Justice Deborah Oluwayemi of the High court find her guilty and overturn the option of fine and gave her 5 yrs in prison, she spent 3 weeks and came out on bail to go to Court of Appeal, read more
http://www.naijacookies.com/2016/03/sister-of-late-dr-giwa-reveals-how.html

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Ikem11(m): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2016
Hmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by FreemanDave(m): 9:49am On Mar 16, 2016
As if her statement holds water....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by sinaj(f): 9:51am On Mar 16, 2016
It's so touching.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 16, 2016
Stop over flogging the issue, let her go and serve her jail term, she won't be the first and the last

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by olu77(m): 10:00am On Mar 16, 2016
If this country is going to make meaningful progress, our judiciary will have to be purged of those corrupt animals calling themselves judges. This woman ought to even serve more than 5 years.

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by pretydiva(f): 10:01am On Mar 16, 2016
As I earlier stated before,if ibinabo had apologized n showed sign of remorse n even compensated d diseased family, it wouldn't ve degenerated 2 dis extent .

She was more concerned bout her silly career n ego. Let her face d music.

170 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by bolt000(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2016
What the hell is 5yrs for killing someone with that promising a future.

A lower judge said 100k.

Nigeria needs to be purged.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Came: 10:49am On Mar 16, 2016
Our former president no go jail... Who she be self?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by theshaderoom: 11:55am On Mar 16, 2016
Are u serious? That she can't apologize becos it would damage her reputation? Nah wah o!

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by bennifield11(m): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2016
She would have gotten out of this mess only if she had been remorseful but,her ego and her silly career wouldn't let her do that.she'll not be the first person to kill a family man who has a promising future with a car due to careless driving neither will she be the last.a good attitude from her would have gotten her outta this mess but,she showed no concern.she should dance galala to the music!!!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by eworm: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
A big sorry to the family of the deceased. God will give you grace to carry on

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by luvinhubby(m): 6:35am On Mar 18, 2016
Ibinabo goes to jail.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by kennyman2000(m): 6:36am On Mar 18, 2016
Hmmmmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by teemanbastos(m): 6:37am On Mar 18, 2016
Ibinabo should simply be bold enough to admit some things and apologise.

The dead is gone.
Falling is not the problem but unwillingness to stand is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by james2man: 6:39am On Mar 18, 2016
This ibinabo case is over dragged. Is she seeing herself as superhuman or what? I still don't understand what she is trying to insinuate, that she cant go to prison after she is found guilty of the crime. This is a show of ego.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by jidxin(m): 6:40am On Mar 18, 2016
I wanted to say dat... d deceased family 've nothing to do with d case it's btw d state nd her secondly all dZ plea cannot work because d law must take its course thirdly her lawyer may plead allocutus to mitigate her punishment.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 18, 2016
olu77:
If this country is going to make meaningful progress, our judiciary will have to be purged of those corrupt animals calling themselves judges. This woman ought to even serve more than 5 years.

Well...five years is the maximum for a case of this nature under the law.(Ms Fiberesima was found guilty of manslaughter....not murder).

You should be writing to your lawmakers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Lexusgs430: 6:41am On Mar 18, 2016
Her sentence needs to be increased on appeal!!!

29 Likes

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by MrPresident1: 6:41am On Mar 18, 2016
Career Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Charly68: 6:42am On Mar 18, 2016
She killed a promising man with a good carreer & was all over the places partying around ..she is not remorseful at all..Somebody like that must be be made to realise the sanctity of life..the multiplier effects of killing a family bread winner..the family of the man must use her as a deterrent factor for others to learn.. They want to turn the country to animals kingdom. Imagine !

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Lordtrillion(m): 6:42am On Mar 18, 2016
Hmmm, it is well

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by datola: 6:42am On Mar 18, 2016
It's obvious she's not remorseful and that compounded her case. She could not publicly apologise because of one olosho career? All these yeyebrities are so full of themselves. Imagine she wanted to hide under human rights by hiring Keyamo.

Though I was pleading for leniency before, but with this revelation, she should serve the jail term fully.

Kudos to Festus Keyamo. He seems to be a correct human right lawyer.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by falolajacob(m): 6:43am On Mar 18, 2016
Let's make a example of her.let her go to jailso that other celebrities would learn from her experience.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 18, 2016
I am seriously tired of this sage...abeg let her just appeal or serve her term already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by deskossy(m): 6:45am On Mar 18, 2016
She should go do her time.The law should take its course irrespective of status .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 18, 2016
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Trapnews: 6:46am On Mar 18, 2016
undecided Just 5 years?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by femliany(m): 6:46am On Mar 18, 2016
Human beings are desperately wicked .all these years that woman had peace of mind?it shows that she has no conscience...let someone kill that her child so that she can know how it feels

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by Pangea: 6:46am On Mar 18, 2016
angry
let her thank her star no be for my area the accident happened?
They would have given her extensive plastic surgery with slaps and set her on fire!
Those boys for my side no send anyone o!
Especially seeing clearly that she was drunk or high.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by jidxin(m): 6:47am On Mar 18, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Well...five years is the maximum for a case of this nature under the law.(Ms Fiberesima was found guilty of manslaughter....not murder).

You should be writing to your lawmakers.
my friend she wasn't charged wit murder but if I guess rite it's gonna be... unlawfully causing death by dangerous driving nd oda minor traffic offences

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful by erudean: 6:47am On Mar 18, 2016
EastGold:
Stop over flogging the issue, let her go and serve her jail term, she won't be the first and the last
I hope you are human?

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nadia Buari And Her Twin Daughters Pictured / Don Jazzy Backs Out From Bet With Davido(screenshot) / Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.