Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,269 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

See What Happened Between Me And A Man Today... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Happened Between Me And A Man Today... (1258 Views)

My Encounter With An Hausa Man Today. / What Happened Between Nnamdi Kanu And Rochas Okorocha Yesterday / He Touched My Breast! See What Happened Between Woman And Police Officer During (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened Between Me And A Man Today... by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nothing I no go see, you can imagine someone, boldly walks into my office, sits down and tells me "sir please, I work with UBE , and my name was removed from their Nominal role, because I had unilaterally stopped going to work, since August last year , so I want to get a medical report from you as a cover to appeal my case" and I was like WTF!!!., does this guy even understand that right now I feel like writing a petition against him to Ministry of Education, detailing how he is now soliciting for a forged medical report.. chai!!! If only this man understood the kind of person he is talking to right now,......BTW if I had stopped work like him, would he have seen the person to start asking for a Medical Report? I had to appear diplomatic in rebuking him as ethically required, but Of course he felt the palpable anger on my voice.....

We Nigerian's really have to change our attitude towards the government and government infrastructures, like i wrote before we are the government and we can make this nation work again if only we can love it, treat it like ours and play our collective part, for its overall betterment......

I have started at my small corner what about You?

4 Likes

Re: See What Happened Between Me And A Man Today... by BLINGZ88: 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
It is d Nigerian style. The problem in Nigeria is that there are more corrupt people than d opposite but if everybody is corrupt, no body is corrupt. One more thing, I don't know why dis is in the political section
Re: See What Happened Between Me And A Man Today... by oluwadanie1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
Did you ask for the main reason he stopped going to work?
Re: See What Happened Between Me And A Man Today... by temitemi1(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
Let he who without SIN cast the first stone cool cool
Re: See What Happened Between Me And A Man Today... by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
oluwadanie1:
he just stopped because, it was government work, and he felt he should be at his house earning salaries.... No legitimate reason...

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened Between Me And A Man Today... by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
oluwadanie1:
he just stopped because, it was government work, and he felt he should be at his house earning salaries.... No legitimate reason...
temitemi1:
Let he who without SIN cast the first stone cool cool
this is the average mindset of nigerians, reason why we have remained like this... It has become a recurrent decimal in our lives, we donnot want to stand up for what is right .... The facility he came to collect the report, also happened to he a government facility I run, I go to work on time, ensure my workers does same... In facts itvoperates like a private institution, you always see someone on ground irrespective of the time... Someone once said to me, "he never believed a government facility can function like that. That is the thing... If I had absented myself from my duty post like him, would he have seen someone to ask such favours? We should all learn to be responsible, play our parts and make the government work....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened Between Me And A Man Today... by temitemi1(m): 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
All I'm saying is that u are nt a saint.
Raymondenyi:
he just stopped because, it was government work, and he felt he should be at his house earning salaries.... No legitimate reason... this is the average mindset of nigerians, reason why we have remained like this... It has become a recurrent decimal in our lives, we donnot want to stand up for what is right .... The facility he came to collect the report, also happened to he a government facility I run, I go to work on time, ensure my workers does same... In facts itvoperates like a private institution, you always see someone on ground irrespective of the time... Someone once said to me, "he never believed a government facility can function like that. That is the thing... If I had absented myself from my duty post like him, would he have seen someone to ask such favours? We should all learn to be responsible, play our parts and make the government work....
Re: See What Happened Between Me And A Man Today... by AgentGoat: 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
temitemi1:
gerarahere boi shit
Re: See What Happened Between Me And A Man Today... by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
temitemi1:
. You are truly far from reasonable... You typify an average black mind.... Your kind has kept the black race far from civilization , make blacks live like pigs and animals without any projections or plans for generation yet unborn.... Until Africa purge themselves off your kind, the black race will continue in obscurity and disgrace....
Re: See What Happened Between Me And A Man Today... by temitemi1(m): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
Our president form saint pass u bt what are we having today
Raymondenyi:
. You are truly far from reasonable... You typify an average black mind.... Your kind has kept the black race far from civilization , make blacks live like pigs and animals without any projections or plans for generation yet unborn.... Until Africa purge themselves off your kind, the black race will continue in obscurity and disgrace....
Re: See What Happened Between Me And A Man Today... by obinoral1179(m): 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
temitemi1:
the product having fayose,wike,FFK,saraki and co as ROLE MODEL is bad for your health. You need change my brother.
Re: See What Happened Between Me And A Man Today... by okuneddie(m): 11:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
don't mind them....that's how they continue to destroy the country and be shouting naija is bad.......meanwhile OP can I get a medical report for someone that doesn't want to serve in north because of 'Fear North'....joking...this country needs our collective effort to make it better.......Omo mehn I need a job

1 Like

Re: See What Happened Between Me And A Man Today... by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 17, 2016
Well said
Re: See What Happened Between Me And A Man Today... by andresia(m): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2016
temitemi1:

you and your kind are sired in evil and stupidity

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Are Naive In Nigerian Politics / Ebonyi Governor Offers Cattle Grazing Routes. / Nigeria Generating More Revenue From Sand Than Gold… 5 Revelations From Neiti’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.