Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Who Can Help Me With The Direction Of Jamb Office In Ikoyi? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Can Help Me With The Direction Of Jamb Office In Ikoyi? (23940 Views)

Video Of JAMB Officer Saying Snake Swallowed N36 Million Released / Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) / Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office Makurdi, Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me With The Direction Of Jamb Office In Ikoyi? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
pls guys how can I get to jamb office at 11 ojora rd Ikoyi .. From iyana-ipaja? .... I want to go and complain about my result issue ... They either write my result is "pending" or "I cannot see it because I registered with a stolen card "
Someone should help me with direction
Re: Who Can Help Me With The Direction Of Jamb Office In Ikoyi? by eme1n(m): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
It's opposite 26 Alexander Ave ikoyi.. I use to live there..

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me With The Direction Of Jamb Office In Ikoyi? by Chanchit: 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
eme1n:
It's opposite 26 Alexander Ave ikoyi.. I use to live there..

So have you helped with your comment?

Guy Op, if you really want to go jamb office, get to Ikoyi first, before you ask 3 people, one of them would direct you.
Re: Who Can Help Me With The Direction Of Jamb Office In Ikoyi? by Khd95(m): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
If ure coming from d mainland,take a bus to obalende,go under d bridge,ask for bus goin to jamb office,u will board one dat will drop u exactly infront of jamb office,T-fare is 100H or so.

Goodluck mansmiley
Re: Who Can Help Me With The Direction Of Jamb Office In Ikoyi? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
Khd95:
If ure coming from d mainland,take a bus to obalende,go under d bridge,ask for bus goin to jamb office,u will board one dat will drop u exactly infront of jamb office,T-fare is 100H or so.

Goodluck mansmiley
iyana-ipaja is mainland na ... Can I get a bus to obalende from there ? Or from places like ikeja along, yaba?

Thanks
Re: Who Can Help Me With The Direction Of Jamb Office In Ikoyi? by ogoplus: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lemon12:
pls guys how can I get to jamb office at 11 ojora rd Ikoyi .. From iyana-ipaja? .... I want to go and complain about my result issue ... They either write my result is "pending" or "I cannot see it because I registered with a stolen card "
Someone should help me with direction

From Iyana-paja take bus to Oshodi
From Oshodi take a bus to Obalende
From Obalende take a cab to JAMB office.
(Its not difficult to find your way......but asking for help from bus drivers would make easier for u)
Re: Who Can Help Me With The Direction Of Jamb Office In Ikoyi? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
ogoplus:

From Iyana-paja take bus to Oshodi
From Oshodi take a bus to Obalende
From Obalende take a cab to JAMB office.
(Its not difficult to find your way......but asking for help from bus drivers would make easier for u)
thanks
Re: Who Can Help Me With The Direction Of Jamb Office In Ikoyi? by Sanni45(m): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
I jst kind of feel very happy...Wen Nigerians assist each other on Nairaland,people we dont even know from Adam...Who says Nigerians don't have hearts..There is a reward to every labour.God bless us all.MY TAKE.
Re: Who Can Help Me With The Direction Of Jamb Office In Ikoyi? by eme1n(m): 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Dude, if he takes a taxi or bus, all he has to do is drop at 26 and he will see the jamb office. Over sabi dey worry u..

Chanchit:

So have you helped with your comment?

Guy Op, if you really want to go jamb office, get to Ikoyi first, before you ask 3 people, one of them would direct you.
Re: Who Can Help Me With The Direction Of Jamb Office In Ikoyi? by Chanchit: 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
eme1n:
Dude, if he takes a taxi or bus, all he has to do is drop at 26 and he will see the jamb office. Over sabi dey worry u..

Na you over sabi dey worry, you think its that easy because you live there. Btw is that number 26 world trade center? Why can't I say I want to drop @ jamb office instead of "no26"
Re: Who Can Help Me With The Direction Of Jamb Office In Ikoyi? by eme1n(m): 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
Chanchit:

Na you over sabi dey worry, you think its that easy because you live there. Btw is that number 26 world trade center? Why can't I say I want to drop @ jamb office instead of "no26"

Mumu check my first response..
Re: Who Can Help Me With The Direction Of Jamb Office In Ikoyi? by Chanchit: 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
eme1n:

Mumu check my first response..

Sorry Bro, but you should be the one to check ur reply to the Ops question. Imbe cile!
Re: Who Can Help Me With The Direction Of Jamb Office In Ikoyi? by pweetybhy(f): 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
Please how can I get to jamb office in ikoyi from yaba? cry cry @chanchit
Re: Who Can Help Me With The Direction Of Jamb Office In Ikoyi? by davbravo(m): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
pweetybhy:
Please how can I get to jamb office in ikoyi from yaba? cry cry @chanchit
you can get a bus going to obalende from yaba.....when u get to obalende, go under d bridge and ask anyone where u can get a bus to jamb office. And as someone said above, they'll drop you in front of jamb office
Re: Who Can Help Me With The Direction Of Jamb Office In Ikoyi? by pweetybhy(f): 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
Thanks @davbravo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Help Me With The Direction Of Jamb Office In Ikoyi? by ayodamola102: 8:19am On Aug 19, 2017
Pls how do I get to jamb office in ojora ikoyi from berger pls assist

(1) (Reply)

Deji Akinwande To Receive Presidential Award In The U.S / 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. / PHOTO: Public Schools In Kano Flooded Days After First Heavy Downpour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.