Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Abuzola If You Ever Dare Me, I Will Screw You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abuzola If You Ever Dare Me, I Will Screw You. (697 Views)

Actor Robert Powell: Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus / I Dare Every Religious Folks / I Dare You To Respond! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Abuzola If You Ever Dare Me, I Will Screw You. by banom(m): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2009
@ Abuzola,
I saw in a thread where you said that i  am daring you, if that is a warning or threat,never you repeat it,

You dare Fu**ck with me, I will deal with you mercilesly.

It is not a threat, just a simple promise.
Re: Abuzola If You Ever Dare Me, I Will Screw You. by Tudor6(f): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2009
Tell him banom!
Tell him!
Re: Abuzola If You Ever Dare Me, I Will Screw You. by olabowale(m): 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2009
tell him what, Tudor? this cyber irage? thats nothing. all of us know that an abuja guy and a lagos guy cant really mean there verbal treats. they say that it is free speech, spoken freely.

tudor o wa ni seychelles, mo wa ni ibi to jino sie. bawo ni aruwo mi she le ron e, ti o ba je wipe o nbowo fun mi? so guys, lets not blow gaskets over a face that you may never see. if i meet the dude ided as tudur, am ertain that his family didnt name him tudor. so while i want to speak to tudor, it olushola that will be sitting in the living room on vacation, from seychelles! calm down fo me, guys.
Re: Abuzola If You Ever Dare Me, I Will Screw You. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2009
Hey peeps,i beg you stop quarelling, though i hate strange noises!
Re: Abuzola If You Ever Dare Me, I Will Screw You. by Tudor6(f): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2009
olabowale:

tell him what, Tudor? this cyber irage? thats nothing. all of us know that an abuja guy and a lagos guy cant really mean there verbal treats. they say that it is free speech, spoken freely.

tudor o wa ni seychelles, mo wa ni ibi to jino sie. bawo ni aruwo mi she le ron e, ti o ba je wipe o nbowo fun mi? so guys, lets not blow gaskets over a face that you may never see. if i meet the dude ided as tudur, am ertain that his family didnt name him tudor. so while i want to speak to tudor, it olushola that will be sitting in the living room on vacation, from seychelles! calm down fo me, guys.
Alhaji kilen so?
Tani olushola?? Se oruko 3rd wife e ni e??
Ejo fi mi si le.

Banom, carry go!
Re: Abuzola If You Ever Dare Me, I Will Screw You. by noetic2: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2009
I find this thread very hilarious. . . . . dont know why grin grin grin grin

where is abuzola?
Re: Abuzola If You Ever Dare Me, I Will Screw You. by horse703: 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2009
and banom throes a jab it hits abuzola under the left eye, more jabs, oh, wht is abuzola doin he is not responding, an uppercut!!! oh no it is as knockout, will abuzola mzke it, how will he respond?!!!!
Re: Abuzola If You Ever Dare Me, I Will Screw You. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2009
What a heck this thing is sayin'?   sad ,he. .he so you're in support of this quarelling,right?.though your post is very funny but not helpful in such ,please i beg you,better go and update yourself,or take a trip out of this thread?.We need real contribution not trashes.  embarassed
horse703:

and banom throes a jab it hits abuzola under the left eye, more jabs, oh, wht is abuzola doin he is not responding, an uppercut!!! oh no it is as knockout, will abuzola mzke it, how will he respond?!!!!
Re: Abuzola If You Ever Dare Me, I Will Screw You. by Maykelly(f): 10:37am On Aug 03, 2009
banom:

@ Abuzola,
I saw in a thread where you said that i am daring you, if that is a warning or threat,never you repeat it,

You dare Fu**ck with me, I will deal with you mercilesly.

It is not a threat, just a simple promise.

Birds of the same feathers -
olabowale:

Coward

Ogaga4Luv:

Hey peeps,i beg you stop quarelling, though i hate strange noises!
complete Coward
Re: Abuzola If You Ever Dare Me, I Will Screw You. by javalove(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2009
@May Kelly

Why did u call olabowale a coward?
Re: Abuzola If You Ever Dare Me, I Will Screw You. by ilosiwaju: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2009
@javalove
guess maykelly just feels like stirring up some arguments.

@maykelly
nice pub. stunt

(1)

Faith Is Like: / Can A Pastor Make A Good President ? / If Wildone Can Be Banned, Then Abuzola Deserves Nothing Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.