Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions (29378 Views)

MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC / SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. / Cybercrime: Doing This On The Internet Can Send You To Prison – NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions by donhils: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
The source of this news isn't very reliable, so I'd advice you take it with a pinch of salt.
Re: NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions by trinity227(m): 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
BUHARI WAS CAUGHT TRYING TO KPAKE THE MTN FUNDS THROUGH THE OFFICE OF THE COUTRY ATTORNEY GENERAL.. TWO DAYS AGO AND THAT IS THE REASON THEY ARE BRINGING UP THIS STORY TO END THE ISSUE.... MTN WAS SUPPOSE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THE TSA TRESURY SINGLE ACCOUNT BUT RATHER THEY WERE GIVEN ACCOUNT DETAILS BELONGING TO THE ATTORNEY GENARALS OFFICE... AG HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE COUNTRIES FINANCE.. NOW THE SENATES WANTS TO INVESTIGATE THE ISSUE, BUHARI IS ACTING LIKE THEY FORGIVE MTN AND DONT WANT THE MONEY ANYMORE......
Ogbuefi2020:
Nobody is afraid of President Buhari contrary to what the zombies think
Re: NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions by AlanSugar(m): 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
Leobrain:
Thanks for the correction, I owe you one.

You welcome, buddie!
Re: NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions by trinity227(m): 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
=BUHARI WAS CAUGHT TRYING TO KPAKE THE MTN FUNDS THROUGH THE OFFICE OF THE COUTRY ATTORNEY GENERAL.. TWO DAYS AGO AND THAT IS THE REASON THEY ARE BRINGING UP THIS STORY TO END THE ISSUE.... MTN WAS SUPPOSE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THE TSA TRESURY SINGLE ACCOUNT BUT RATHER THEY WERE GIVEN ACCOUNT DETAILS BELONGING TO THE ATTORNEY GENARALS OFFICE... AG HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE COUNTRIES FINANCE.. NOW THE SENATES WANTS TO INVESTIGATE THE ISSUE, BUHARI IS ACTING LIKE THEY FORGIVE MTN AND DONT WANT THE MONEY ANYMORE...... ]Indecisive Government[/quote]
Re: NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions by ecnuel: 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
greenhulk:
When I said in one of my posts that MTN will not pay sh°t people said I was stup1d. The fine was ridiculous in the first place , very unrealistic.

Greenhulk, did you read the post before commenting?
Re: NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions by MduZA: 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
NovusHomo:

On the contrary, we have more than the normal count of 32 teeth. That was why President Zuma came to beg Nigeria.

Re: NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions by Irishrena1(f): 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
How difficult is it for people to understand simple grammar? It means that the fine for non-deactivation of unregistered SIM cards still stands. The other fine forgiven is a separate case

1 Like

Re: NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions by Irishrena1(f): 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
ecnuel:

Greenhulk, did you read the post before commenting?

No he didn't

1 Like

Re: NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions by Irishrena1(f): 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
prophetfire:
did u pass thru school @ all?
Obviously didn't. JAMB should retrieve their extra 40 marks and stop handling our youths with kid gloves. They just go to the school compound and traunt pressing their keypads all the way

1 Like

Re: NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions by Irishrena1(f): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
VenusBetty:
so that was why Jacob Zuma visited? Nigeria!!!
Chai! Dullard! Try and deploy some comprehension skill if you have any or better still, Just read comments and don't comment instead of bringing out your leg like this. undecided

1 Like

Re: NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions by yemisat: 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
greenhulk:
When I said in one of my posts that MTN will not pay sh°t people said I was stup1d. The fine was ridiculous in the first place , very unrealistic.
. I wonder how many pass their UTME exams without reading first and understand the write up before giving any comment?

1 Like

Re: NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions by Irishrena1(f): 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
Connoisseur:
Really when you want to hide something from a ***** man, put it in a book
True talk.

Cc: Seun Osewa

pls I use this medium to forward the motion that users should pass a basic level online English comprehension test before becoming members. This display of incomprehension gets viewed by non-Nigerians for Pete's sake

3 Likes

Re: NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions by EmmyDe25(m): 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
antispexish:
Can't you guys read that the lifting does not relate to the fine imposed on MTN for the sim registration stuff. why blame the government again for lifting sanctions when MTN has retified the reasons for the sanctions
Bro, it appears I'll limit the time i come on NL. Lots of kids with ridiculous intelligence level. It's saddening!

1 Like

Re: NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Irishrena1:

Chai! Dullard! Try and deploy some comprehension skill if you have any or better still, Just read comments and don't comment instead of bringing out your leg like this. undecided
Jesus Christ, you are such a jackass. Even if you know more than i do (of which you dont), cuz if you do, you wont open your legs like this. Your father, i repeat am,your father, what has you bighead brought your table. People with brains actually debated this issue of Jacob Zuma's visit and you're here insulting and pouring this kind of insult on your generation. quote me again and àvà will gbè è.
Re: NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions by stave9ja(m): 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
trinity227:
BUHARI WAS CAUGHT TRYING TO KPAKE THE MTN FUNDS THROUGH THE OFFICE OF THE COUTRY ATTORNEY GENERAL.. TWO DAYS AGO AND THAT IS THE REASON THEY ARE BRINGING UP THIS STORY TO END THE ISSUE.... MTN WAS SUPPOSE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THE TSA TRESURY SINGLE ACCOUNT BUT RATHER THEY WERE GIVEN ACCOUNT DETAILS BELONGING TO THE ATTORNEY GENARALS OFFICE... AG HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE COUNTRIES FINANCE.. NOW THE SENATES WANTS TO INVESTIGATE THE ISSUE, BUHARI IS ACTING LIKE THEY FORGIVE MTN AND DONT WANT THE MONEY ANYMORE......

Thanks for exposing how dumb, foolish and retarded you are.

Incompetent lies

1 Like

Re: NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions by LanceO: 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
greenhulk:
I think you should read the post before confirming your so-called fulfilled prophecy.....
People don't read post before commenting.....

1 Like

Re: NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions by Ijobaorun(m): 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
That was the outcome of Jacob Zuma's visit to Nigeria.
Re: NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions by LanceO: 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
greenhulk:
I think you should read the post before confirming your so-called fulfilled prophecy.....

1 Like

Re: NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions by LanceO: 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
greenhulk:

1 Like

Re: NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions by Irishrena1(f): 12:09am On Mar 18, 2016
VenusBetty:
Jesus Christ, you are such a jackass. Even if you know more than i do (of which you dont), cuz if you do, you wont open your legs like this. Your father, i repeat am,your father, what has you bighead brought your table. People with brains actually debated this issue of Jacob Zuma's visit and you're here insulting and pouring this kind of insult on your generation. quote me again and àvà will gbè è.
Leave Jesus out if this, Ode. It's your own generation that you're telling that you're their father. Shouting "I'm your father, I'm your father" like you're high on cheap weed. Who dash you? Stay here dey claim father oluku. Ask the person next to you to dash you some change so that you can use to buy more smoke that your brain cannot carry. Brainless mofo. I have seen you that you brainlessness has brought something to your table. Be hiding behind your tiny keypad and running your gutter of a mouth. Chest Beater. I've quoted you. Do your worst let's see. Anumanu

Very soon you'll tell me that Zuma left his country and came to Nigeria not because of mtn again but because you're your own silly father and you who are your own father, invited him on your personal yacht.
Re: NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions by kolaaderin: 2:49am On Mar 18, 2016
Ogbuefi2020:
Nobody is afraid of President Buhari contrary to what the zombies think

Read before comment.
Re: NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 18, 2016
Irishrena1:

Leave Jesus out if this, Ode. It's your own generation that you're telling that you're their father. Shouting "I'm your father, I'm your father" like you're high on cheap weed. Who dash you? Stay here dey claim father oluku. Ask the person next to you to dash you some change so that you can use to buy more smoke that your brain cannot carry. Brainless mofo. I have seen you that you brainlessness has brought something to your table. Be hiding behind your tiny keypad and running your gutter of a mouth. Chest Beater. I've quoted you. Do your worst let's see. Anumanu

Very soon you'll tell me that Zuma left his country and came to Nigeria not because of mtn again but because you're your own silly father and you who are your own father, invited him on your personal yacht.
ooh you decided to speak Yoruba, oponu, afofungbemu, ava ti wa gbe è bayi o. sisè sìsè lon ba onisokuso bi ti e, but like seriously, I really don't have to answer you, getting ready for work. If you like somersault or jump through your window, make your head scatter, Jacob Zuma's visit and his talk with Buhari made them lift the sanction on MTN. screw you
Re: NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 18, 2016
Ijobaorun:
That was the outcome of Jacob Zuma's visit to Nigeria.
thank you very much o and one Irishrena 1 is busy insulting her generation because I wrote what you wrote. Some people cant just put 2 and 2 together, even if dem press calculator.
Re: NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions by Irishrena1(f): 10:24am On Mar 18, 2016
VenusBetty:
ooh you decided to speak Yoruba, oponu, afofungbemu, ava ti wa gbe è bayi o. sisè sìsè lon ba onisokuso bi ti e, but like seriously, I really don't have to answer you, getting ready for work. If you like somersault or jump through your window, make your head scatter, Jacob Zuma's visit and his talk with Buhari made them lift the sanction on MTN. screw you
See all the poo you're eating because e pain you. E pain you o Chai Hahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahh tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin kissCry cry baby you want to see your mummy shame. cry cry cry
Useless e-diot. Go and pour the frustration on your bf. Looking for who you'll father. "I'm your father, I'm your father". Excess cheap crack is making you forget your gender. You would have gone transgender first na so that you can act like somebody's father.

I thought you had something worse to do. Made so much noise like you could make the heavens fall. Of course empty barrels make the loudest noise.

Shameless chest beater. Keep hiding behind your tiny keypad and be swelling up like agege bread. Shame cry cry cry cry If e pain you too much and you can't do more than what your keypad allows you to please jump on top of the phone or go and hug the nearest transformer.
and screw me, sorry I'm not game. Go find one of your lesbian partners. Duh
Re: NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions by Irishrena1(f): 10:29am On Mar 18, 2016
VenusBetty:
thank you very much o and one Irishrena 1 is busy insulting her generation because I wrote what you wrote. Some people cant just put 2 and 2 together, even if dem press calculator.
So you didn't even have the intellect to make your own comment. You came here to re-write what someone else had written. You're very duuuull. Tu es fou. come nairaland dey find partners to screw you.
Re: NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions by Hotdiamond(m): 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
[size=21pt]IF YOU READING THIS AND YOU DIDN'T READ THE BODY OF THE POST. GO BACK AND READ IT. THEN REPLY ACCORDINGLY[/size]

1 Like

Re: NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions by Abdulhakeem7(m): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
ThankGodEdeh:
Indecisive Government
How is d government indecisive in dis case?I don't think u understood wat u read here at all. Didn't u read dat Mtn has remedied d infractions for why it was banned?

1 Like

Re: NCC Forgives MTN, Lifts Sanctions by ewosk: 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
rusher14:
English
“It should be noted that this does not in any way extend to the fine for non-deactivation of SIM card case.

“The case of SIM card deactivation is an entirely different infraction, which is mutually exclusive to the 24 infractions now remedied.

Pidgin

Make u know say dis one and the one for Deve no be d same o.

D one wey be SIM card matter no follow join for this one. E no relate at all at all. But D one of 24 fracture dem don manage am and gofament don say no lele.

mama ochuko give this bros one plate of eba and banga soup grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tecno Phone With 18 Karat Gold Cover. See Reactions (Photos) / Updated April 11 2020 Zeus Addons- Watch Supersport Channels On Koditv / The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.