Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary (10347 Views)

Abia Governor Ikpeazu Chilling In A Jet With Friends / Abacha, Ojukwu And Gowon In A Private Jet (Throwback Photo) / Ayiri Emami & Tinubu Pictured Together Alighting From A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by tayo4lif: 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2009
Can a person buy a private jet with an accountant or doctor salary. No be if you see job self for naija.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2009
uumm, capital NO
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by banom(m): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2009
If you want to buy a private jet in Nigeria, there are certain kind of bisiness you should do ,
1, Politics,
2, Open your own Church,
3, Have a multi billion naira business,
4, sports,

medical and accounting carea is completely out of it, go and live your average life. good luck in your rented flat apartment.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by macIB(m): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2009
If he/she did, the person should be vigorously investigated for pen/armed robbery. Unless he/she combines it with "Pastoring" sha, then it is very possible.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by back2back(f): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2009
Yes you can!

A fairly use Cessna is cheap.

This one is for $60,000.

Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Kobojunkie: 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2009
That is not a JET
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by blacksta(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2009
back2back:

Yes you can!

A fairly use Cessna is cheap.

This one is for $60,000.

lol

bush person dont know the difference btw a jet and light aircraft.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2009
the OP doesnt mean jumbo jet. He's referring to anything that can fly. In Nigeria, there's no distinction.

So yes, a doctor or accountant can buy a private jet if they're rich enough and have that kind of exposure.

However, in a country where the ultimate Nigerian dream is amass as many women as possible, a lot of the rich people there have the same goals as illiterates, I'm sorry to say.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by blacksta(m): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2009
tpia.:

the OP doesnt mean jumbo jet. He's referring to anything that can fly. In Nigeria, there's no distinction.

So yes, a doctor or accountant can buy a private jet if they're rich enough and have that kind of exposure.

However, in a country where the ultimate Nigerian dream is amass as many women as possible, a lot of the rich people there have the same goals as illiterates, I'm sorry to say.

Thread De rail - u need healing
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by banom(m): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2009
tpia.:

are you talking out of family experience ?
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Chiddysville(m): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2009
Oh boy! It is possible but the plane na die. Lol,
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2009
blacksta:

Thread De rail - u need healing

banom:

are you talking out of family experience ?

hmmm- hit a nerve I see.

I'm talking from Nigerian experience.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2009
na so so deny them go dey deny.

The American dream- success typified by the picture of a house with a picket fence

The Nigerian dream- success typified by having multiple women at your beck and call.

Do I lie?
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by back2back(f): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2009
Chiddysville:

Oh boy! It is possible but the plane na die. Lol,

with that plane, you by-pass armed robbers, death-trap roads. You can land/take-off from your background.

it is even cheaper than many cars on the road.

and if war breaks out, just fly your family easily to safety.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Seun(m): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2009
That's 10 million naira. Minus maintenance costs. And it is not every backyard that has a private runway.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by banom(m): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2009
tpia.:

Do I lie?

Next time use Did i lie ?

tpia.:

hmmm- hit a nerve I see.

I'm talking from Nigerian experience.

Your Dad and his numerous wives ?
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by felifeli: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2009
MKO was accountant
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2009
banom:

Next time use Did i lie ?

Your Dad and his numerous wives ?

come, do you have a personal problem with my dad? Is it his fault he's goodlooking while[b] you[/b] are ugly?

No, not my "dad and his numerous wives". My dad has ONE wife.

I mean [size=14pt]NIGERIAN MEN [/size] and their insatiable appetite for women- concubines, mistresses, polygamy, you name it.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by mrperfect(m): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2009
Well, Nothing God cannot do. So they can.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2009
@poster
anyone with little money can have a fractional ownership in a jet, just like a timeshare.
the jet has 3/4 owners or more and each have a certain amount of time allocated to them each year to use the jet. this is the cheapest way to get a "private jet"
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2009
wey banom with a rebuttal nah?

Truth is bitter.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by matiltomd(f): 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2009
well,it depends on who he's "doctoring" and what he's "accounting", grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by tkb417(m): 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2009
working for who?

if hes an accountant and hes working for himself, then why not

but as a paid employee, hehehehe
na kirikiri go end im case
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by banom(m): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2009
tpia.:

come, do you have a personal problem with my dad? Is it his fault he's goodlooking while[b] you are ugly?[/b]

No, not my "dad and his numerous wives". My dad has ONE wife.

I mean [size=14pt]NIGERIAN MEN [/size] and their insatiable appetite for women- concubines, mistresses, polygamy, you name it.

HA haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahaa ha, you are funny, your Dad tha is a poor,dirty tad ugly hungry old man,
Post your pics let me post mine, if you dont strip, no that i am not a human been. you will see that a guy can be very handsome.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Jarus(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2009
Felifeli & tkb beat me to the opinion I formed immediately I saw this thread. Accountant doesn't necessarily mean u av 2 work 4 anoda person foreva. Being an Accountant & multi-billionaire bizman /entrepreneur are not mutually exclusive.MKO had a jet. Oba Otudeko will easily buy a jet. Both are FCAs.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Witi(m): 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2009
Only if you will steal join the salary but Doctors Salary in say a Teaching Hospital Cannot buy a new Camry 2008 model if the Doctor  fulfills all righteousness by taking care of his family sending his children to a good school and not cutting off his extended family. NO doctor in government hospital earned more than N800,000
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by hackney(m): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2009
In nigeria, if he's IBB's personal accountant or doctor then yes.

After all in a thread not long ago, a governor's cook was found with 100's of thousands of $.
Imgine xmas bonus for that house.For the doctor go be house for germany.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2009
banom:

HA haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahaa ha, you are funny, your Dad tha is a poor,dirty tad ugly hungry old man,
Post your pics let me post mine, if you dont strip, no that i am not a human been. you will see that a guy can be very handsome.

Is he!!!!! How did a poor dirty and hungry man have the money to marry multiple wives like you stated before?

Your mama no born you well. And your father may be an ape- go ask her.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Fhemmmy: 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2009
Yes you can.
there are financing.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2009
hackney:

In nigeria, if he's IBB's personal accountant or doctor then yes.

After all in a thread not long ago, a governor's cook was found with 100's of thousands of $.
Imgine xmas bonus for that house.For the doctor go be house for germany.

the money spent acquiring real estate could also buy a private jet.  There's just not that much exposure in Nigeria.

and like I said before, Naija men equate being successful with having multiple women hanging on them. Its considered a status symbol.
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2009
How can? A jet ain't a bike.

I mean NIGERIAN MEN and their insatiable appetite for women- concubines, mistresses, polygamy, you name it.

Another heartbreak victim. We all know you won't be a first wife, maybe number 2, 3 or even 4
Re: Can A Person Buy A Private Jet With An Accountant or doctor Salary by Fhemmmy: 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2009
tpia.:

the money spent acquiring real estate could also buy a private jet.  There's just not that much exposure in Nigeria.
and like I said before, Naija men equate being successful with having multiple women hanging on them. Its considered a status symbol.

There are so many Nigerian successful men that has so many properties.
Nigerian are so much into properties, like homes and latest rides

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Wind Of Hope" Offers To Sponsor Buhari, Jonathan Debate In UK / Northern Governors Accused Of Turning Kidnapping To Money-Spinner / El-Rufai Wants Politicians Using Religion As Campaign Tool Punished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.