Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) (32677 Views)

Housewife Arrested For Battering Husband / Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her / Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
Timbuktou:

Yawn. I'm sure I said I believe. Olodo.

Regi-what? Not on your life. Once papa and I agree to terms, it's off to my house for good. I ain't signing shìt.
Lol, you believe it but it's not true, here I was thinking I was chatting with a wise man, why believe a lie? Abok1tongue

My love how much you get sef, wey you dey speak all the plenty grammar for? Is it not that your well digging job again? my friend calm down and do the fair/responsible thing.
Re: Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Not necessarily, you don't.

What you call trivial, another person will call consequential. Again you fail to realise that each case is unique, quit judging them as one. Who is to say that she wouldn't head to court if she's the one paying SS? These so called seemingly trivial issues often turn into weighty ones so why stay if you can't work it out? You are only seeing these women divorcing their hubby cos of the money they get, that's why you hold on so tightly to your belief. I won't deny the fact that there are greedy people everywhere, but this doesn't mean that, there's no good reason to pay alimony.

It's pretty obvious and self explanatory so I don't have to manufacture a meaning for it.

Btw, any argument against yours is strawman, na today? Abegi.

Alright, CocoaButts, i give up. Happy now? smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Lol, you believe it but it's not true, here I was thinking I was chatting with a wise man, why believe a lie? Abok1tongue

My love how much you get sef, wey you dey speak all the plenty grammar for? Is it not the your well digging job again? my friend calm down and do the fair/responsible thing.

You sure know how to sneak the insults in and then cry foul when I retaliate with a nuke. Anyway, you're a Nigerian woman. Nothing surprising there.

I thought you loved me, whether I'm a cartpusher is irrelevant. The responsible thing is to see your family and meet the terms of our agreement. Cikenan. Any other thing na fantasy. Wake up, Sleepyhead grin
Re: Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
Timbuktou:

You sure know how to sneak the insults in and then cry foul when I retaliate with a nuke. Anyway, you're a Nigerian woman. Nothing surprising there.

I thought you loved me, whether I'm a cartpusher is irrelevant. The responsible thing is to see your family and meet the terms of our agreement. Cikenan. Any other thing na fantasy. Wake up, Sleepyhead grin
Yea right, retaliate? You started it all jor but you must know it isn't my intent to insult you, na one of those things, sorry. grin

And then you go and do the Nigerian woman thing, I just dey look you. angry

Of course I love you na, but who's to say you wouldn't stop loving me and start treating me badly? I know you said you won't, but who is to say for certain? That's why I need to protect myself, has nothing to do with loving you.
Re: Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
Timbuktou:

Alright, CocoaButts, i give up. Happy now? smiley
Not till we are joined by a court.tongue
Re: Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
sweetcocoa:

We can agree on that fate you've moved in. wink
Re: Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Yea right, retaliate? You started it all jor but you must know it isn't my intent to insult you, na one of those things, sorry. grin

And then you go and do the Nigerian woman thing, I just dey look you. angry

Of course I love you na, but who's to say you wouldn't stop loving me and start treating me badly? I know you said you won't, but who is to say for certain? That's why I need to protect myself, has nothing to do with loving you.

What protection? What's marriage without trust? Oh, the horror. Not going to court is also protecting myself too then. angry grin
Re: Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
Timbuktou:

What protection? What's marriage without trust? Oh, the horror. Not going to court is also protecting myself too then. angry grin
See you, I trust you and that's why I'm marrying you, but does trusting you mean I know everything you can do? I just trust you to do the right thing, I don't know that you will.

So what do we do then? Break up?

Timbuktou:

We can agree on that fate you've moved in. wink
You wish.
Re: Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
Show you trust me by accepting my word, darling. Your demand for betrays a lack of trust and faith in me. Not good for young love.
sweetcocoa:

Not unless you kidnap me. grin. Not gonna happen.

PS: BTW, where's your pal Idowuogbo? Went and got married or something?
Re: Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
Timbuktou:
Show you trust me by accepting my word, darling. Your demand for betrays a lack of trust and faith in me. Not good for young love.

Not unless you kidnap me. grin. Not gonna happen.

PS: BTW, where's your pal Idowuogbo? Went and got married or something?
keep dodging, the crux is, nothing is guaranteed especially here.

So I'm asking, what should we do?

P.S, We haven't spoken in a while, she hasn't returned my calls since the last time I tried. I do think she's okay though.
Re: Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
sweetcocoa:
keep dodging, the crux is, nothing is guaranteed especially here.

So I'm asking, what should we do?

P.S, We haven't spoken in a while, she hasn't returned my calls since the last time I tried. I do think she's okay though.

Ain't dodging. I can't trust someone who can't trust me. I can't marry someone I can't trust.

I've told you, already. I'm bundling you home after the payment to secure my ownership of you is fulfilled and I've got every living soul in your villag drunk to stupor.

Alright, then. Lost contact with her as well.
Re: Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
Timbuktou:

Ain't dodging. I can't trust someone who can't trust me. I can't marry someone I can't trust.

I've told you, already. I'm bundling you home after the payment to secure my ownership of you is fulfilled and I've got every living soul in your villag drunk to stupor.

Alright, then. Lost contact with her as well.
If you trust me, why won't you just reassure me by signing the damn papers? So you can't prove you trust me? grin

You won't pay a dime, that's the rule, my dad doesn't want anything, we'll settle the villagers on our own, you just have to ask his permission that we go to the registry to get married, is all.
Re: Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
sweetcocoa:
If you trust me, why won't you just reassure me by signing the damn papers? So you can't prove you trust me? grin

You won't pay a dime, that's the rule, my dad doesn't want anything, we'll settle the villagers on our own, you just have to ask his permission that we go to the registry to get married, is all.

I've already proven my trust for you by attempting to have a life with you. After all, that will mean having unprecedented power and control over me. Signing my destiny over to you is a tad bit extreme, dont you think.

Good then, that means more funds for a fitting and longer honeymoon. Still one does not go to one's in-laws empty-handed. It is a taboo. Why would I want to place provoke the gods of your land to wrath? I intend to have a happy home.
Re: Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
Timbuktou:

I've already proven my trust for you by attempting to have a life with you. After all, that will mean having unprecedented power and control over me. Signing my destiny over to you is a tad bit extreme, dont you think.

Good then, that means more funds for a fitting and longer honeymoon. Still one does not go to one's in-laws empty-handed. It is a taboo. Why would I want to place provoke the gods of your land to wrath? I intend to have a happy home.
You obviously don't love me enough, I've chosen you out of the many men that want me and you can't assure me, I'm heartbroken.cry

So if there's no traditional or church wedding and no court wedding? Who'll join us? We don't believe in the gods in my place, no one cares about such stuff.
Re: Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
sweetcocoa:
You obviously don't love me enough, I've chosen you out of the many men that want me and you can't assure me, I'm heartbroken.cry

So if there's no traditional or church wedding and no court wedding? Who'll join us? We don't believe in the gods in my place, no one cares about such stuff.

Maybe you should go and choose from these numerous men dying to have you o. I done talk my own.

We don't need a ceremony. The most important thing is that your family has released you to me. Come, enough argument. Go andb pound yam for me to eat abeg. Marriage never reach one week I done lean. angry
Re: Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
Timbuktou:

Maybe you should go and choose from these numerous men dying to have you o. I done talk my own.

We don't need a ceremony. The most important thing is that your family has released you to me. Come, enough argument. Go andb pound yam for me to eat abeg. Marriage never reach one week I done lean. angry
Okay then, so much for love.

Pound ke? Sweetheart I can't pound o, not at all, I'll make noodles for you, soon love, make I watch telemundo small first.
Re: Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Okay then, so much for love.

Pound ke? Sweetheart I can't pound o, not at all.
Wetin I go come chop?
Re: Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
Timbuktou:

Wetin I go come chop?
check the other post, your food dey there. grin
Re: Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
sweetcocoa:
check the other post, your food dey there. grin

Evil woman
Re: Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
Timbuktou:

Evil woman
Yea yea,not as evil as you.tongue
Re: Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) by meobizy(f): 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
Indians: very low testosterone males. It’s no wonder why they’re always angry when they see blacks with their women. See this one, a woman beat him up for being soft. Why is he with an older woman anyway?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? / Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House / Mother Of Two Infected By Her Husband With HIV In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.