Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,937 members, 7,841,603 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs (19611 Views)

Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs / Top Paying Law Firms In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository Nigeria / Top 10 Litigation Law Firms In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by IYANGBALI: 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
2 million ke? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked haba mallam,iro nla leleyi o

1 Like

Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by 247notire(m): 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
mynd1:
Dis is not good. undecided undecided
Ah! I can't believe u just criticized the daura dunce shocked. Are you stylishly wailing? You are not welcome here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
henrydadon:
two million..big lie

The post says Kano NOT kaduna...oya, go and re-edit your photoshop and repost since you are jobless too
Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by Kingspin(m): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
Na Jonathan ask Buhari and APC.
Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by olaoluwaposi: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mofo oooo
Boo booo ,where is the change?
Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by 16plus6is24(m): 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
mynd1:
Dis is not good. undecided undecided
It is very very good, me love it
Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
imagine the figure......its only in nigeria that you will see public office holder manufacturing stats.in a beer parlor and sold to the public witout regard.

2million ke.......okay

1 Like

Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by mcquins14: 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
So the satchet water firms employ 2m people in only kano state? that is quit interesting

1 Like

Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by cecegorz(m): 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
That man must be pulling figures from a donkey's ass !

How many Pure water plants are in Kano state?

What's the staff strength of an average pure water plant?

If I hear that 2 million workers again eh...

1 Like

Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by 16plus6is24(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
datola:
They should source for local material for the packaging please. We cannot continue to depend on other countries of the world to live. Same mistake Greece made that landed her in serious trouble.

Let us think, think and think to innovate solutions to replace those foreign junks.

Recycling business can come to the rescue at this critical period.

This is a good change as 'no pain no gain'

Why don't u go into nylon production and be the local "source"
Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
Wat happened to recycling of used water sachets causing environmental hazard everywia.......2 millions workers sachet water alone in kano?(keep lying) only youths wat of the men abi na only youths......everything is on buhari..........smh....people hav been buying bad of water close to hundred naira everywia in d country...yet we didn't complain, importing polythene...wetin we no go hear........for me I only pray to God to enlarge my coast instead of crying for five naira ( wat are bottle water for)
Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by Jacko1(m): 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
2 million youth depend on water satchet.... Tufia.... Hw much do dey make per day den..... Dose youths do not have ambition.... Dat is d worst thing a man can lack

1 Like

Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
Keep lieing... Lie Muhammed lipsrsealed
Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by mynd1(f): 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
16plus6is24:
It is very very good, me love it
why
Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by mailemy(m): 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
This policy was introduced last year by buhari and it is beginning to affect the local industries that depend on petrol chemical material for producing nylon, shopping bags, sac bags etc. Before now, local industries could import thier raw material and at a cheaper rate but this present government banned industries from importiag where as the one in eleme, Rivers state cannot be enough for the industries. The price of the material in Nigeria is times two (2x) the price the industries used to buy them before. Also, how can eleme service the whole industries that depends on those materials. Many industries have folded because of this policy.

2 Likes

Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
cecegorz:
That man must be pulling figures from a donkey's ass !

How many Pure water plants are in Kano state?

What's the staff strength of an average pure water plant?

If I hear that 2 million workers again eh...

.........hammer the Eddddiiiot pls!
Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
Enemies Of Change!
Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by 16plus6is24(m): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
mynd1:
why
Because it is the dividend of change.. Aren't u a change agent?
Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by nbright: 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
They wanted chanji, chanji they got. NEGATIVE CHANJI
Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by aloeman15(m): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
16plus6is24:

Why don't u go into nylon production and be the local "source"
Lol.
Ignorance is truly a disease.
Maybe He thinks the bags can be mined. Heh
Nairaland. You laugh out loud, then shake your head.
Refineries are working. Or not. We'll end scarcity in 2 days. Or not.
People forget just how many people are involved in the pure water industry-
Importers of the nylon (since our refineries can't produce the by products required), water treatment workers, technicians, actual fillers and packers, transporters and their crew, truck mechanics, gen repairers, petrol and diesel sellers, etc, etc.
So, to those who lack any insight or knowledge, now you know.

2 Likes

Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by mailemy(m): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
idupaul:
How many people live in Kano that 2 million alone will work with Pure water firms abi does he mean 2 million molecules of water will be lost
Try to understand the message, not just pure water firms but industries that depend on those materials. Most industries have folded because of this problem. High Price of material and unavailable too.
Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by kenny987(f): 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
Dinirojones:
clap for yourself ......would have taken you seriously if you were this vocal when u heard the news of how GEJ nd his forty thieves looted our common wealth ..buh instead you defended them or choose to remain silent.......

Pinnacle of hypocrisy...... undecided

Shall we continue to sin that grace my abound? That is from the Holy Bible if you are a Christian. I don't need u to take me seriously because the facts speak for themselves and glaringly too. This is the time we see these monumental losses at this magnitude and it is primarily because GMB and crew are overwhelmed. He refuses to pick the best and what little he has he imposes his archaic will and ideas on. This is the result today.

Jonathan is not without his faults and I doubt if u took time to go through my posts before asking how vocal I was. People are suffering, those who should be in charge have called them PDP apologists for crying out due to hardship. Why should any right thinking person ignore the ineptitude manifested by our leaders?

Looting and corruption did not start during GEJ's era but things have never been as bad as they are now.

1 Like

Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
lustychima:
Wat happened to recycling of used water sachets causing environmental hazard everywia.......2 millions workers sachet water alone in kano?(keep lying) only youths wat of the men abi na only youths......everything is on buhari..........smh....people hav been buying bad of water close to hundred naira everywia in d country...yet we didn't complain, importing polythene...wetin we no go hear........for me I only pray to God to enlarge my coast instead of crying for five naira ( wat are bottle water for)
Its now lie abi? Cos its no longer Emir Sanusi telling you N50 billion is missing. Nonsense!
Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by nbright: 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
datola:
They should source for local material for the packaging please. We cannot continue to depend on other countries of the world to live. Same mistake Greece made that landed her in serious trouble.

Let us think, think and think to innovate solutions to replace those foreign junks.

Recycling business can come to the rescue at this critical period.

This is a good change as 'no pain no gain'

no hope for this zombie again, gone too soon.
Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by leofab(f): 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
You mean every 75 Nigerians one is working in a pure water factory in Kano?? Okay keep lying am enjoying it...
Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by nike4love: 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
spawnx:
why can't you guys reason pro actively. Producers will be forced to source for locally produced bags for the pure water and over time there will be growth.

Instead of seeing the light at the end of the tunnel , you will rather grope in darkness.
Who will produce the local bags for the producers?
How hygienic will the bag be?
With which power will they produce the local bags?
Can they meet up with the number of quantity required daily?
Don't open mouth on what you don't know of and mislead the public!!

1 Like

Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by mistymoon: 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
idupaul:
How many people live in Kano that 2 million alone will work with Pure water firms abi does he mean 2 million molecules of water will be lost
I wonder oh! Our journalists sef. Do they understand what 2million people means?
Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by arsenal33: 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
2 million youths in Kano?
Guys just they quote figures anyhow
Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by arsenal33: 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
[quote author=nike4love post=43852534]
Who will produce the local bags for the producers?
How hygienic will the bag be?
With which power will they produce the local bags?
Can they meet up with the number of quantity required daily?
Don't open mouth on what you don't know of and mislead the public!![/quote

We've got to start someday. and that someday is now!
People like you must be weaned off this 'import everything' drug.
Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by hespy: 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
Looking @d population of Kano, 2million youths said to suffer is not an overstatement. Behold the high temperature in d sate, you should know that Sachets water factories will be as many as hairs in the head..... #Thegovernment should pls do sth on that so much expensive polythene materials.
Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by arsenal33: 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
BushidoBlue:
So, when APC creates 3million jobs, 2 million will simply replace the 2 million lost in Kano??
so 2 million youths in kano make pure water
Re: Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs by Billygee2u: 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
kelvinovie:
Buhari is doing a self country destruction. We the citizens should put an end to what he is doing to the economy, by calling for his resignation. We Should have Nigeria spring. The National Assembly should put in motion impeachment of the president. He buhari has failed. Same has he was told in a recent interview by a foreign journalist. The Truth must be said to him, he has failed Nigerians. Accepting and taking full responsibility of his failed style of leadership, we put Nigeria back to his path of growth again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Laugh When I Hear Ladies In Uniform Are Stubborn" Female Frsc Official / DOWNLOAD “ACCA PAST EXAMS QUESTIONS & ANSWERS” @ ₦0.00 / What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.