Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) (25499 Views)

Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies / 5 Departments In OAU Where Bagging First Class Degree Is Almost Impossible / How Tattered A Room In OAU Hostel Is (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by INTERMAN: 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
emmasege:
In addition, why are OAU students (pre-degree and undergraduates) fond of spreading negative news about their school? Do they know the level of decadence in other public Unis? OAU students should grow up and talk less about their school.
because we want change!
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by arsenal33: 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
Kennydoc:

It's not an ethnic bashing post. Was only trying to suggest a reason why an educated adult will write 'an hostel'. I've lived with Yorubas, so I'm family with things like: an (h)ouse, an (h)ostel, an (h)ospital etc.
I'm not ethnic bashing too, just saying how some people pronounce it. I'm friends with igbos too, so im familiar with havy (heavy), chaste (chest) etc
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by Bookiemart01(f): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
OAU and beautiful structures you mean?
I'm sure it;s your dream school but JAMB no gree you grin

Africa most beautiful campus all the way!!!

olaboy33:
OAU and their funny structures......
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by Olakunle007(m): 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
Omole, I see your handwork oh.
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by Kennydoc(m): 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
arsenal33:

I'm not ethnic bashing too, just saying how some people pronounce it. I'm friends with igbos too, so im familiar with havy (heavy), chaste (chest) etc

Okay, I understand. You're right though.
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by andymofia(m): 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
AceRoyal:

The OP is a typical Yoruba man(probably from Ibadan),even in writing......grin

P.S- I love every tribe in Nigeria,even the Fulanistongue

lol, you are a trouble maker
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by AceRoyal: 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
andymofia:

lol, you are a trouble maker
tongue grin
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by olaboy33(m): 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
AirstarKane:
What do you know? Run along little boy. I am an alumnus just keep shut if you don't know anything. Some of you just spew rubbish. Read well,make research that's how to learn not compulsory you comment on every thread. Do you understand?

MR man....am only saying my opinion....i see no reason why you should be mad at it........get matured for once
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by olaboy33(m): 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
Bookiemart01:
OAU and beautiful structures you mean? I'm sure it;s your dream school but JAMB no gree you grin
Africa most beautiful campus all the way!!!

lol.....u got me there.....anyways....team better by far
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by christabell18(f): 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
olofofo olodo...watz ur own...
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by christabell18(f): 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
thn go to d school management n stop dis roolishness.yur a disgrace our school idiot
:Dthn go to d school management n stop dis roolishness.yur a disgrace our school idiot
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by christabell18(f): 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
then go to d school management or omole...meet one on one, n stop dis roolishness.yur a disgrace our school idiot...this is exam period n u still ad d tym to do ur sofo.olodo.i know u..no wonder y u r on a 3rd class
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by Bookiemart01(f): 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ooo
You mean better by faaaaaa?

olaboy33:

lol.....u got me there.....anyways....team better by far
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by INTERMAN: 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
christabell18:
then go to d school management or omole...meet one on one, n stop dis roolishness.yur a disgrace our school idiot...this is exam period n u still ad d tym to do ur sofo.olodo.i know u..no wonder y u r on a 3rd class
hmm just take a look at the jagba jantis u posted
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by Bookiemart01(f): 7:22am On Mar 19, 2016
And you're battling with a pass and 4th year of extra?

Whst exactlly is your point cos i cant make sense of the gibberish You posted.

Your grammatical construction is nothing to right home about and you're here forming OAU student.?

christabell18:
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by christabell18(f): 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
U shud knw its a typo error idiot
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by christabell18(f): 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
Typo error stupid
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by christabell18(f): 12:32am On Sep 11, 2021
Come to my house and beat me or perhaps check out my certificate.
You do not know when someone tries to shorten words and even when your phone changes what you actually wanna type...you need an intervention of the holy spirit to make you understand
Bookiemart01:
And you're battling with a pass and 4th year of extra?

Whst exactlly is your point cos i cant make sense of the gibberish You posted.

Your grammatical construction is nothing to right home about and you're here forming OAU student.?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whitemoney, Pere, Angel & Liquorose On DELSU Exam Question / 7 Shocking Facts About Afe Babalola University / Akin-Ibisagba Kinfeosioluwa Desire, Covenant Best Graduating Student Civil Engin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.