Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos (32140 Views)

Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) / Army Kills Boko Haram Members Who Attacked Soldiers In Borno. Graphic / 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by ruffyola(m): 9:13am On Mar 17, 2016
fistonati:
And the many failures against bokoharam didn't make it to the media. Can Nigerian Army be faithful to Nigerians for once??
You've been complaining of no good news except bombing now at least one has surfaced and ure angry, do u derive pleasure from seeing a news of BH killing innocent Nigerians haba.

1 Like

Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by magicminister: 9:17am On Mar 17, 2016
na so!
Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by showby: 9:21am On Mar 17, 2016
What a deception!

Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by bestower: 9:22am On Mar 17, 2016
fistonati:
And the many failures against bokoharam didn't make it to the media. Can Nigerian Army be faithful to Nigerians for once??
God has partially xposed those who pray for boko haram success
Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by dan2976: 9:27am On Mar 17, 2016
showby:
What a deception!

END TIME NAIRALANDER
Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by ify2nyce(f): 9:38am On Mar 17, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
Smh4u...
make Una free the guy na.. He was just saying his mind lipsrsealed
Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by Cooleasy(m): 9:40am On Mar 17, 2016
fistonati:
If not for the Nigerian military, Boko Haram would have been on the outskirts of Abuja, Ilorin and Ibadan by now. The army has had its ups and downs in this war, but its successes largely make up for its setbacks in the past. Today, it is the Nigerian military that is mostly busy hunting Boko Haram down, which is good news. The Nigerian military is now the cat and BHT is the mouse. For the most parts, this is what is going on right now. Because I have many people on ground there (military and civilian), I know the military now has the upper hand. Obviously.
Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by franksy(m): 9:41am On Mar 17, 2016
So Boko Haram are still in control of some cities in the North? God help Nigeria.
Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by Kessyy2k4(m): 9:48am On Mar 17, 2016
wailing wailers.... pls tell me if PMB is not on course in flushing out insurgency completely

Great NA!keep up the good workgrin
Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by dacovajnr: 9:48am On Mar 17, 2016
perfectgabby:

May God bless you beyond your expected measure.
Amen Ma/Sir..Early morning stupidity is something one shouldn't treat with levity angry

1 Like

Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 17, 2016
fistonati:
I tot we hv boko haram sympathisers only in d senate and as party chairman....little did I knw we hav dem here on nairaland
Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by henryhemon(m): 9:52am On Mar 17, 2016
ubah84:
u hate goodnews and u shall never see goodnews in ur life.pls say amen

Amen on his behalf.
Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by henryhemon(m): 9:53am On Mar 17, 2016
Cooleasy:

If not for the Nigerian military, Boko Haram would have been on the outskirts of Abuja, Ilorin and Ibadan by now. The army has had its ups and downs in this war, but its successes largely make up for its setbacks in the past. Today, it is the Nigerian military that is mostly busy hunting Boko Haram down, which is good news. The Nigerian military is now the cat and BHT is the mouse. For the most parts, this is what is going on right now. Because I have many people on ground there (military and civilian), I know the military now has the upper hand. Obviously.

Am on ground. You 're saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by 4nobody4every1: 9:54am On Mar 17, 2016
phemmie06:
May the blood of the innocent killed stand against the Boko Haram member and their sponsors
cool

1 Like

Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by 4nobody4every1: 9:56am On Mar 17, 2016
[s]
fistonati:
[/s]
mynd1:
U sit at d comfort of ur room typing rubbish,What have u ever contributed to dis country Dis are people who lay their lives for me and you to live and telling them to be faithful to nigerians. How? Look,it is Nigerians that should be grateful to dis people. Mtchewww.
.....Well said, thanks for the uppercut to the guy

Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by munchi(m): 9:59am On Mar 17, 2016
kasay:

It seems you will be happier if Boko haram is defeating the Nigerian army. Unfortunately, that happiness will continue to elude your eccentric mind because the army shall keep winning until BH is completely eradicated.

As for you, you will learn someday as you grow up, that you reap what you sow. Your thoughts of evil will continue to provoke evil upon your curse destiny.
that was v rude pls
Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by ajebuter(f): 10:01am On Mar 17, 2016
Good one soldiers!

Destroy the human vermins!
Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 17, 2016
[quote author=IndianBwoy post=43843443]Boko haram will never be truly eradicated until the ideology that gave root to it is eradAnd how do you propose that should be done?
Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by Panzerfaust(m): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2016
fistonati:
Daftest comment on Naıraland ın 2016.
Congrats.
Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by IndianBwoy(m): 10:06am On Mar 17, 2016
[quote author=Bamsupremacy post=43847389][/quote]

U know it. We all know it.

The fear of ...... is the begining of wisdom.
Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by ceeafuejay(m): 10:16am On Mar 17, 2016
Chascop:

have you ever heard about or seen the differences between US weapons and that of Nigeria

So the United States Army does not fail? Receive sense in that empty skull of yours. Dull bastard.
Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by abee204: 10:26am On Mar 17, 2016
GOD BLESS NIGERIA ARMY
Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by otega717: 10:43am On Mar 17, 2016
The military are doing well as a result of federal government support,I am very proud of the nigerian army. they should keep it going.
Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by kasay: 10:55am On Mar 17, 2016
munchi:

that was v rude pls

sorry if my comment appears rude to you. didnt intend to be rude.
Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by feedthenation(m): 11:08am On Mar 17, 2016
This is the NA we all know about....not the one doing 'running man' from BH 2 years ago.
Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by munchi(m): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2016
kasay:

sorry if my comment appears rude to you. didnt intend to be rude.
go and never be rude again your humility has set you free
Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by sharrp: 11:58am On Mar 17, 2016
fistonati:
You are horrible
Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by Charly68: 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
What u get when honesty and integrity is at work is result..now that robbers have been removed from the affairs of the national army we are getting result..If Buratai didn't pay the boys well he won't have the gut of visiting battle front..These men are too dangerous now for Book Haram to intimidate..
Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by Angeltoyo(f): 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ode!!! Na their failure u want
fistonati:
Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
phemmie06:
May the blood of the innocent killed stand against the Boko Haram member and their sponsors
And those that seek the downfall of Nigeria.
Re: In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
dan2976:

END TIME RESPONSE TO A VALID OBSERVATION.
you narrowed your comment to Boko Haram and Nigeria but my perspective covers the world over. you need to google the number of fatalities and destruction meted out globally propagated under one religion called Islam. it is ironic that the same religion tries to identify itself with peace and in the same vain engage the contrary.

I believe due to an error in translation the word peace was substituted for the word pieces. that is the most logical description to its impact globally. from the head to the limbs and in its wake, that is all it tends to leave behind.

please make no mistake, not all Muslims buy into this ideology and I have met and lived with some wonderful ones but the truth must be said. a fraction of Muslim's are reading the same materials and are drawing jihhadic conclusions. if the books do preach peace, why the wanton destruction of lives and property. can you deny the verses calling for what you see today?

have you ever heard Islamic scholars calling for a crisis meeting to address this or excommunicating a member engaged in these. they were silent when Christians were being killed but now the chicken has come home to roast and they are now running from pillar to post. you all wanted Sharia and it has come with all its intricate packages attached and your problem is to take offense because I said or questioned its peaceful assertion.

dude, with all due respect, I don't need brain transplant but you guys need to get into the Theatre fast and do some ideological surgery before it consumes us all. don't expect me to do your job for you. until that is done and the name calling dies a natural death, Guy, park well.

THESE SHOULD ANSWER YOU BETTER

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MEND breaks silence, tackles ‘Niger Delta Avengers’ - Premium Times / Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals / Chuka Umunna Weds Alice Sullivan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.