Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation (9883 Views)

When The Inspector General Is Your Friend (hilarious Photos) / FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) / Drama As Buhari Faults Auditor-general On Lake Chad Report-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by bodyloveghetto(m): 8:46am On Mar 17, 2016
So sad

Why are they always coming baq with a different story...!
Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by batstan(m): 8:50am On Mar 17, 2016
They make the people suffer and suffer and suffer, till they become zombies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by nortcentrallord(m): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2016
Government of fake figure fraud

1 Like

Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by sinistermind(m): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2016
At times, when they call dis figures, I wonder where all these money come from. $16billion no be 16billion naira. These are always 2 sides to a story, we need facts from both party. In other news, if na lie, Mr. Presido don cry for nothing. Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by onatisi(m): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2016
We are not surprised at all. We know this government is always wrong with whatever they say.
Wrong people in a wrong government,always making wrong statements against the wrong people by the wrong people .
Will this government ever get anything right
Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by 989900: 8:58am On Mar 17, 2016
Why should we believe the accused over the auditor -- provide proof.

1 Like

Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by diegwu01: 9:02am On Mar 17, 2016
So repairs and maintenance of vandalized Pipeline and subsidy cost Nigeria 3.6 trillion. this is like 90% of 2014 budget.
What is NNPC saying

1 Like

Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by diegwu01: 9:04am On Mar 17, 2016
nortcentrallord:
Government of fake figure fraud
ode, so the NNPC of fraud is the one saying the truth?
Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by uwajeh(m): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2016
mauriceju2:
It's APC NNPC that is saying this and not PDP NNPC wow something is wrong with APC, APC will kill Nigeria

There's a word for it and it's called transparency.
Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by Bluffly: 9:13am On Mar 17, 2016
peacengine:
Where did APC media get the bogus figures from? All their cooked stories are always refuted by the accused

I do not know who you are but I'm sure you are a Nigerian who has been outrightly cheated by this idiots. The fact remains that there is still a huge amount of money which has not been returned. Be it that cost was or was not taken into consideration could even be NNPC's doing when the auditors came to audit. It's obvious that most of the cost they are now claiming have not been properly documented hence a right thinking auditor took exceptions to it in the best manner. We all know that NNPC is filled with cronies. Let us clean the system and not joining in the backlash of two parties that never existed in the first place as a political party but rather a pressure group.

The truth be told, Nigeria is a country where people deny a truth glaring them straight in the eye. So it's not about the accused denying APC stories but a country filled crooks at the helm of affairs.

1 Like

Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by Bluffly: 9:14am On Mar 17, 2016
diegwu01:
So repairs and maintenance of vandalized Pipeline and subsidy cost Nigeria 3.6 trillion. this is like 90% of 2014 budget.
What is NNPC saying

My broda I tire for this people o.
Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by megareal: 9:17am On Mar 17, 2016
I'm waiting for the AuGF to refute this if indeed his postulations were correct.
Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by ikorodureporta: 9:19am On Mar 17, 2016
What is 16 + 8 ?
So, who add 3 zeroes there?
Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by peacengine(m): 9:23am On Mar 17, 2016
Bluffly:

I do not know who you are but I'm sure you are a Nigerian who has been outrightly cheated by this idiots. The fact remains that there is still a huge amount of money which has not been returned. Be it that cost was or was not taken into consideration could even be NNPC's doing when the auditors came to audit. It's obvious that most of the cost they are now claiming have not been properly documented hence a right thinking auditor took exceptions to it in the best manner. We all know that NNPC is filled with cronies. Let us clean the system and not joining in the backlash of two parties that never existed in the first place as a political party but rather a pressure group.

The truth be told, Nigeria is a country where people deny a truth glaring them straight in the eye. So it's not about the accused denying APC stories but a country filled crooks at the helm of affairs.

Mr. Man, if you read the article well you will notice that they assured FG that it would be paid as soon as they have reconciled their account. My problem with this government is the fact that every assumption is given a sensational headline and placed on the pages of Newspapers.

Why didn't they listen to the side of the NNPC before accusing them of such bogus figures? I hope the actual money owed is paid into the Federation account as soon as possible, but I am sick and tired of reading news and believing it only to hear a different story the next day.
Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by Gaskia: 9:29am On Mar 17, 2016
Like minds: Oshomole , Lai Lai, Osinbade, PMB, Auditor general, DSS Director, EFCC boss, Amaechi, Arase.....apart from being in the same political party, what is LCM (lowest common factor) of these men?

a. incompetence
b. lie lie
c. confused
d. all of the above

you may call a friend, your time starts now!
Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by Bluffly: 9:31am On Mar 17, 2016
peacengine:

Mr. Man, if you read the article well you will notice that they assured FG that it would be paid as soon as they have reconciled their account. My problem with this government is the fact that every assumption is given a sensational headline and placed on the pages of Newspapers.

Why didn't they listen to the side of the NNPC before accusing them of such bogus figures? I hope the actual money owed is paid into the Federation account as soon as possible, but I am sick and tired of reading news and believing it only to hear a different story the next day.

Silent words have never corrected anything in Nigeria so we can try lousiness, If the headline sensation will keep pushing them towards doing the right thing, then let it be. At times minus times minus is equals to plus. There could be a light at the end of the tunnel through a strategic disarray.
Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by maxzzo1(m): 9:33am On Mar 17, 2016
This shows that some people don't know there jobs...
Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by Bolaadu(m): 9:36am On Mar 17, 2016
mauriceju2:
It's APC NNPC that is saying this and not PDP NNPC wow something is wrong with APC, APC will kill Nigeria
think very well b4 u comment on issues like dis,95%of NNPC staff are PDP slot since 1999.
Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by Dimmy20(m): 9:39am On Mar 17, 2016
What are you trying to say,read wat u wrote o...dd u undastnd.u cant even write a sentence or in a manner that is underdtandable....na wa fr u oooo
emzila:
Nigerian Youths rarely comprehend before they fire back. they read and listen to respond but not to understand before responding.
if I understand clearly what this man is saying is that there were cost as much as about 3tr which the auGF didn't put into consideration thereby giving him that figure he claimed that NNPC is keeping. if this is tru, let him give us his own break down of the cost.
Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by Achorise: 9:39am On Mar 17, 2016
emzila:
Nigerian Youths rarely comprehend before they fire back. they read and listen to respond but not to understand before responding.
if I understand clearly what this man is saying is that there were cost as much as about 3tr which the auGF didn't put into consideration thereby giving him that figure he claimed that NNPC is keeping. if this is tru, let him give us his own break down of the cost.
Must you insult Nigeria youths to make your point?bro you can still make your point without insulting the general public, I believe everyone is here to learn and contribute, not to show superiority.
Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 17, 2016
Bolaadu:
think very well b4 u comment on issues like dis,95%of NNPC staff are PDP slot since 1999.
U r right bro, NNPC is an ATM machine for PDP.
Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by luke10: 9:50am On Mar 17, 2016
ichoku:
The truth is simple. This government lacks idea about how to move our country forward. Therefore, they must always invent distractions to take our eyes away from their many failures. Now, it is no longer the NNPC of PDP that is denying their lies, but their own NNPC. What a coordination of government business.
You are perfect. This government does not know which leg and direction to raise and follow first. Buhari who is the minister for petroleum has not taken his seat for just one day to articulate about the corporation. He is either jetting to or fro every day. He does not know or worried about any thing apart from sending Mugu, efcc after pdp members, Tompolo and others, while minister like Amaechi just abandoned their duties and only plan lies against Wike and others. The other day under focus Nigeria, he was asked to tell us how far he has handled his ministry, Amaech was just telling Gbenga how Buhari has appointed Peterside and asked Gbenga who he thinks is his, Amaechi's brother between Buhari and GEJ? When a minister leave abi abandons his duties and only think of lies against previous government, suffer awaits every Nigeerians. No light, no fuel, no nothing. Suffering and hardship keep increasing. Tufiakwa to Buhari and his zombies and lying liers.
Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by Goddex: 10:01am On Mar 17, 2016
Acidosis:
I've never believed that figure.

APC has turned N1tr into N10. These figures don't move me anymore. May be the sound of 1 zillion scandal would.

I would rather they translate N10m into a visible project, than have N1trn on ThisDay Newspaper.
Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by luke10: 10:03am On Mar 17, 2016
mauriceju2:
God bless you. This whole of trillions, billion, millions etc was started by this riff raff, former NNPC hausa man, (just forgotton his name) he told the world that GEJ government has stolen $12b, $25b, $15b. Since then today, apc does not know any other figures than trillion, billion etc. The other days, Oshomhole took over from the former NNPC boss, while visiting the US with Buhari, started mentioning trillions, billiions etc. As at today what Buhari and his apc knows bettter is ONLY trillions billions, millions. Tufiakwa to the zombies and the lying liers. I will never be moved by these their figures any more.
Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by openmine(m): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2016
Just like the time of erstwhile CBN governor SLS,from $3trillion to $1.6billion....soon it will be #20billion.....what a government filled with comedians cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by Mrbigman1(m): 10:23am On Mar 17, 2016
dahmie2013:
Whether is trillion or billion, just remit the money ASAP! @ least u admit u have to remit money.

D one dey remitted, what have d government used it for?

Fuelling his jets?
Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by nonstan(m): 10:25am On Mar 17, 2016
emzila:

Guy u went to school...don't mind ppl that type without thinking...nnpc did not deny it..they should break down d cost estimates let's c...

1 Like

Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by joearinze(m): 11:36am On Mar 17, 2016
Soccer
/ International Clubs
/ UEFA Europa League
1 17.03.16 19:00
SS Lazio Roma - Sparta Prague (Under/Over 2,5 goals)
Under ODD 1.70

2 17.03.16 19:00 CF Valencia - Athletic Bilbao (Under/Over 2,5 goals in 1st half)
Under ODD 1.07

3 17.03.16 21:05 Manchester United - Liverpool FC (Under/Over 2,5 goals in 1st half)

Under ODD 1.07
4 17.03.16 21:05 Tottenham Hotspur - Borussia Dortmund (Under/Over 2,5 goals in 1st half)
Under ODD 1.12

TOTAL ODDS 2.16

BET = #500
Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by zeembab(m): 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
AM A NIGERIAN AND I THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ALL US ....PERHAPS ITS THE HALF BAKED EDUCATION WE RECEIVED FROM OUR GLORIFIED SECONDARY SCHOOLS CALLED UNIVERSITY OR OUR DNA IS INHERENTLY FLAWED SO MUCH THAT WE HAVE LOST OUR SENSE OF GOOD JUDGEMENT. ITS OBVIOUS WE DESERVE THE KIND OF RULERS GOD HAS GIVEN US.
Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by experience16: 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
Bolaadu:
I beg to disagree with you , 95%of NNPC staff are Northerners. I did my industrial attachment in that organization and the language of communication was hausa.
Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by sonnie10: 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
So, Buhari was crying for nothing?
Re: Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation by MCRUEMUS: 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
This govt is sick. do they understand the damage that #3.2tn fake news will cause to d Nig economy. Economy React to news for God Sake. apc and Buhari pls d damage done so far is enough i beg ona in the name of JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH!!! imagine bubu crying d other day because of this fake news. pdp was realy bad bad but for this apc men they are the worst govt in history of human existence. nonsense useless stupid idiot animalistic govt run by unfocus bunch of tribalistic animals in human skin. tufiakwa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power Grid Record 206 Collapses In 9 Years, Foreign Funded Investment Hits N715B / Philip Aivoji Emerges Lagos PDP Chairman / GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.