Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You - Properties (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You (40829 Views)

Land For Sale @ Presidential Hilltop,abeokuta, Known As Oshoba Hilltop / I Am A Lady Contractor. And I Do Awesome Jobs. / Request For Roofing Quote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 10:04am On Aug 23, 2016
Affordable
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Still available
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
Here
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
At your service
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by freshcvvs: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
If i need to leave a shop i rented few months ago and another tenant in the same property wants to rent the shop, do i get the commission and agreement fees that i paid back + the remaining months on my rent?

Will the new tenant pay a fresh agreement/commission fee?

Please advise
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
freshcvvs:
If i need to leave a shop i rented few months ago and another tenant in the same property wants to rent the shop, do i get the commission and agreement fees that i paid back + the remaining months on my rent?

Will the new tenant pay a fresh agreement/commission fee?

Please advise
What you may be able to get back from the shop owner is your rent for the remaining months.
Agreement and Commission(Agency) are never paid back.
If the shop owner is nice,once the new tenant pays,the shop owner pays you back for the remaining months. Hope you gave notice ahead that you would be leaving.
However,you can discuss with the owner so you have your money for the remaining months.
All the best
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by freshcvvs: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
nysot:

What you may be able to get back from the shop owner is your rent for the remaining months.
Agreement and Commission(Agency) are never paid back.
If the shop owner is nice,once the new tenant pays,the shop owner pays you back for the remaining months. Hope you gave notice ahead that you would be leaving.
However,you can discuss with the owner so you have your money for the remaining months.
All the best

Thank you for this, but is it legal for agents/landlords not refunding agreement and commission? why is that so? i thought since the new owner is likely to pay fresh fees, i should get the agreement and commission back?

Is Agreement and commission not refundable under law?
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
freshcvvs:

Thank you for this, but is it legal for agents/landlords not refunding agreement and commission? why is that so? i thought since the new owner is likely to pay fresh fees, i should get the agreement and commission back?

Is Agreement and commission not refundable under law?
Agreement cannot be refunded,reason been that the lawyer was paid agreement fee to prepare tenancy agreement between you and the landlord. He got paid for his work.
Agency cannot be refunded as well because an agent got paid for his own work too i.e searched to help you get a place.
The new tenant is paying fresh agreement because the lawyer will have to prepare his/her own tenancy agreement bearing his/her name as the new tenant.
If it's an agent that helped get the place,definitely the agent has to get paid,he's doing his job. Except you want to act as an agent and get paid the agency.
Nobody pays back Agreement or Commission. They have done their jobs and have been paid for it,so why should they pay back for the services rendered
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by freshcvvs: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
nysot:

Agreement cannot be refunded,reason been that the lawyer was paid agreement fee to prepare tenancy agreement between you and the landlord. He got paid for his work.
Agency cannot be refunded as well because an agent got paid for his own work too i.e searched to help you get a place.
The new tenant is paying fresh agreement because the lawyer will have to prepare his/her own tenancy agreement bearing his/her name as the new tenant.
If it's an agent that helped get the place,definitely the agent has to get paid,he's doing his job. Except you want to act as an agent and get paid the agency.
Nobody pays back Agreement or Commission. They have done their jobs and have been paid for it,so why should they pay back for the services rendered

Thank you, i appreciate!
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nwoye72: 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
can i get half plot in awoyaya? dry,good price, good documentation, and free from trouble thanks
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
nwoye72:
can i get half plot in awoyaya? dry,good price, good documentation, and free from trouble thanks
Kindly state your budget and what part of Awoyaya
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nwoye72: 6:13am On Aug 24, 2016
i haven't been their anyway, just that my friend live their and he said is a nice place, i would love a good neighbourhood, and secured environment. about 2 million thanks
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 8:11am On Aug 24, 2016
nwoye72:
i haven't been their anyway, just that my friend live their and he said is a nice place, i would love a good neighbourhood, and secured environment. about 2 million thanks
Honestly, with all your requirements of good title etc,I'm afraid I can't get at your price. Also,most property owners don' t sell half except in rare cases..Why don't you ask your friend to help with this since he lives there,he should know more about his community.
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2016
nwoye72:
Kindly add me up on WhatsApp,let's discuss.
Thank you
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2016
Impressive
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
Available
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
We pride in our customer's satisfaction
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
Integrity is key
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
Call
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
sa
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 7:32am On Aug 25, 2016
Hi
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 8:06am On Aug 25, 2016
Hiya
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hello
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
Call today
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
Believe in your dreams and work towards achieving it
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 7:14am On Aug 26, 2016
Quality service
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 7:16am On Aug 26, 2016
Quality service...
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2016
Procrastination is a thief of time
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
Call now
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
Here
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by nysot(f): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nice
Re: Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sent a pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (53) (Reply)

See The House I Built For My Age Parents. / I Reported My Landlord Today / We Design All Sort Of Quality P.o.p Ceiling, Check In Here For Sample Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.