Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,611 members, 7,955,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Request For Roofing Quote - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Request For Roofing Quote (4199 Views)

AGENT WANTED FOR ROOFING TILES IN ABUJA, LAGOS AND KANO / Is This Quotation For Roofing Ok? / Quotation Of Building Material For Roofing Of 3 Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Request For Roofing Quote by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 02, 2016
My garage apartment is ready for roofing. It's a bungalow and specified to have a simple single slope roof.

I have included a roofing plan. I think a mid range longspan covering will suffice. This build from day one has been commissioned as a cheap and fast build.

It is located in Elebu area, Ibadan.

Cc AbdulWastecx, KolaShangOne, HSLBroker, Bitswork

Thank you.

PS: last two pictures are not of the building obviously but shows a building that I like the roof.

Re: Request For Roofing Quote by write2obi(m): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
EgunMogaji:
My garage apartment is ready for roofing. It's a bungalow and specified to have a simple single slope roof.

I have included a roofing plan. I think a mid range longspan covering will suffice. This build from day one has been commissioned as a cheap and fast build.

Cc AbdulWastecx, KolaShangOne, HSLBroker.

Thank you.

PS: last two pictures are not of the building obviously but shows s building that I like the roof.

Very nice, more grease to your elbow.
Re: Request For Roofing Quote by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
Call/Whatsapp:- Olawale on 08144337426 for your Quality Stone Coated roofing tiles anywhere in Nigeria.. We also have Aluminium roofing sheets in stock.. Start calling/whatsapping Now... Quotation is free!!!...
Re: Request For Roofing Quote by write2obi(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Thank you.

PS: last two pictures are not of the building obviously but shows s building that I like the roof.

This Oga self lol. If you are not calling your house chops, you are calling it garage apartment . Why not just call it "my project " Lolz.
Hope work is moving on fine?
Re: Request For Roofing Quote by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 03, 2016
write2obi:
This Oga self lol. If you are not calling your house chops, you are calling it garage apartment . Why not just call it "my project " Lolz.
Hope work is moving on fine?

There are two separate structures going up at the same time on the lot so that's how I differentiate.
Re: Request For Roofing Quote by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:

There are two separate structures going up at the same time on the lot so that's how I differentiate.
Thats cool to hear Sir.. You can call/whatsapp Olawale on 08144337426 for your roof quotations.. Quotation is free!!!... We have in stock: DS stone coated Tile(Bond and Classic), DS Shingle, DS Roman style and DS Shake. We also have Aluminum roofing sheets(step tile, longspan and metcoppo).. All in Grade A and B.. We look forwad to hearing 4rm you soon Sir.
Re: Request For Roofing Quote by write2obi(m): 7:42am On Apr 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Oh! OK, that's nice to hear.
Re: Request For Roofing Quote by KolaShangOne(m): 8:37am On Apr 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Thank you.

A mini slope roof is gonna reduce the amount you spend significantly on roofing the structure.. This your "chicken coop" is quite big sir.. 19m by 9m.. It's bigger than a 3 bedroom flat.

A monoslope eliminates the need for king post, reduces struts used
Re: Request For Roofing Quote by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 03, 2016
KolaShangOne:

A mini slope roof is gonna reduce the amount you spend significantly on roofing the structure.. This your "chicken coop" is quite big sir.. 19m by 9m.. It's bigger than a 3 bedroom flat.

A monoslope eliminates the need for king post, reduces struts used

Any interest in quoting for the job Sir?

I'm after an exquisitely finely crafted job that shows pride of the artisans, of course at a price conscious budget. A neighborhood conversation piece of sorts.
Re: Request For Roofing Quote by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 03, 2016
wizbeatz01:
Call/Whatsapp:- Olawale on 08144337426 for your Quality Stone Coated roofing tiles anywhere in Nigeria.. We also have Aluminium roofing sheets in stock.. Start calling/whatsapping Now... Quotation is free!!!...

I want the roofing to be done as a system so I'm looking for a one stop shop.
Re: Request For Roofing Quote by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I want the roofing to be done as a system so I'm looking for a one stop shop.
You can contact us still.. We have all it takes
Re: Request For Roofing Quote by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 03, 2016
wizbeatz01:
You can contact us still.. We have all it takes

Do you have an idea of total cost based on roof plan that I posted?

Thanks.
Re: Request For Roofing Quote by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Do you have an idea of total cost based on roof plan that I posted?

Thanks.
Sir, It depends on the type of roof you want and the total area of the roof in square meter... We Have The Tile Bond and Classic, Shingle, Shake and Roman style.. We also have Aluminum( long span and Step tile).. So it depends.. If u choose ur preference and ur send ur the total area of the roof measured in square meter, then we can make quotations based on the information U've given us.
Re: Request For Roofing Quote by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
You can send the roofing plan as an attachment to my E-mail:- Wizbeatz94@gmail.com, so tha when I get to the office tommorrow, I'll work with my team and I'll get back to U if we can guess the total price. Buh first u have to decide on ur preferred roof type and the type of building whether Two-bedroom, Three bedroom and so on.. So I'll get back to you. Thank You Sir.
Re: Request For Roofing Quote by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
wizbeatz01:
Sir, It depends on the type of roof you want and the total area of the roof in square meter... We Have The Tile Bond and Classic, Shingle, Shake and Roman style.. We also have Aluminum( long span and Step tile).. So it depends.. If u choose ur preference and ur send ur the total area of the roof measured in square meter, then we can make quotations based on the information U've given us.

All those questions have been answered in the very first post, except for color but that shouldn't change the price.
Re: Request For Roofing Quote by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:

All those questions have been answered in the very first post, except for color but that shouldn't change the price.
Okay U said U want ur roof done as a system... Pls, explain better
Re: Request For Roofing Quote by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
wizbeatz01:
Okay U said U want ur roof done as a system... Pls, explain better

Looking for turnkey.

A total roof job from one entity. I'm over complicating this but it's because the way Nigeria works.

I don't want my wood exposed for even one day.
Re: Request For Roofing Quote by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Thank you.

will give u a price before the day ends, Sir.

An ID card carrying freelancer for for Qualitec industries in Lagos state- manufacturers of various roofing product and accessories. Stone chips, longspan and step tiles.

But we can always buy from our affiliates in ibadan.
Re: Request For Roofing Quote by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Looking for turnkey.

A total roof job from one entity. I'm over complicating this but it's because the way Nigeria works.

I don't want my wood exposed for even one day.
If U're insinuating that U want us to provide, the roof, transport it and install it for U, then we're the ryt company U shuld call.. Jes send the roof plan to my E-mail and I'll send U the quotations when I get to the office tommorrow.
Re: Request For Roofing Quote by mufutau55(m): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:

An ID card carrying freelancer for for Qualitec industries in Lagos state- manufacturers of various roofing product and accessories. Stone chips, longspan and step tiles.

Can you give the Qualitec prices for longspan, steptiles, and metcoppo in 0.55mm per sqm. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Request For Roofing Quote by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
mufutau55:

Can you give the Qualitec prices for longspan, steptiles, and metcoppo in 0.55mm per sqm. Thanks.

Hajji M.
step tiles from qualitec is 1,500 while from my other clients outside we can get for 1,400. They will be durable too.

Qualitec doesn't sell metcoppo, but from my clients outside, it's around 1700.

We manufacture stone chips though, very thick and won't bend. 2500/per square meter.

***for architectural sketches and full detailed drawing, call me to get a decent price**

Re: Request For Roofing Quote by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Thank you.

total meter run including flashings= 118 meter square.

Price per meter square is 1200.

Accessories 20,000
Transport 25, 000 from Lagos or 15,000 within ibadan.

Workmanship 60,000 (negotiable with the installer)

We can always move to ibadan for just two days if the fund is on ground and finish the job within this time frame (2 days).

You may acquaint yourself with the company's website and see the beautiful Jon's our installers do for various individuals, multinational and state govts.

Re: Request For Roofing Quote by mufutau55(m): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
step tiles from qualitec is 1,500 while from my other clients outside we can get for 1,400. They will be durable too.
Qualitec doesn't sell metcoppo, but from my clients outside, it's around 1700.
We manufacture stone chips though, very thick and won't bend. 2500/per square meter.
***for architectural sketches and full detailed drawing, call me to get a decent price**

Thank you for this info. But you missed the price for the Longspan.
Also do you have pictures of the Qualitec Longspan and Step tiles and stone tiles format you can share.
I have heard good things about Qualitec aluminiums.
If you have Whatsapp number, please post it. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Request For Roofing Quote by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Still Balzing hot. Keep the calls and whatsapp messages coming-in Contact Olawale on +2348144337426 for inquiries and more info. On our products and prices.

Aluminum long span and Step tiles:- =N=1,500 for grade A and =N=1,300 for grade B
Metcoppo:- =N=1,800 for grade A and =N=1,500 for grade B

We are BATLAN ROOFS... We keep our Word
Re: Request For Roofing Quote by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
wizbeatz01:
If U're insinuating that U want us to provide, the roof, transport it and install it for U, then we're the ryt company U shuld call.. Jes send the roof plan to my E-mail and I'll send U the quotations when I get to the office tommorrow.

You have everything you need to give me a quote Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Request For Roofing Quote by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:

Thank you, I'm looking forward to it.

Please remember that I'm looking for a total solution.
Re: Request For Roofing Quote by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You have everything you need to give me a quote Sir.

Thanks.
I'ld give U a quote if U're assuring Me that U're going to buy from Us.. Type ur e-mail here, so I can drop the quote there for you when I get to the office tommorrow.. I need to contact my Engr. To give me the overall size of the roof so I can make quotations of it.
Re: Request For Roofing Quote by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
wizbeatz01:
I'ld give U a quote if U're assuring Me that U're going to buy from Us.. Type ur e-mail here, so I can drop the quote there for you when I get to the office tommorrow.. I need to contact my Engr. To give me the overall size of the roof so I can make quotations of it.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Please disengage from offering me your services.
Re: Request For Roofing Quote by mufutau55(m): 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
@EgunMogaji
Please note that it is recommended to use only Longspan aluminium for flat roof as per qualified experts here.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Request For Roofing Quote by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:

No problem.. We've met so many clients lyk U who're nt ready to buy products but are just there to disturb.. So I'm very glad to disengage from offering U any services... So U can get ur products else-where. Thank U

4 Likes

Re: Request For Roofing Quote by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I wonder why U cnt tell ur Engr. To take the measurement and give u the total roof size.. U're here ranting unnecessary jargons.. I wonder if U're own Engr. Sef

3 Likes

Re: Request For Roofing Quote by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
mufutau55:
@EgunMogaji
Please note that it is recommended to use only Longspan aluminium for flat roof as per qualified experts here.

Hajji M.

Thanks Hajj, duly noted.

It's a forgone conclusion that it'll be longspan but still a little confused about the grades. I also need to think of future availability when I eventually roof the other structure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easter Bonanza! Buy Kingscourt @ 2.5m as against 5m original price. / BUY 1PLOT AND GET 1,500 blocks In Abuja, Ready to build With C Of O / Cement Required To Cast Parapet/ Cement Facial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.