Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

See The House I Built For My Age Parents. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See The House I Built For My Age Parents. (40785 Views)

Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad / US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Nice2023(m): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2023
I remembered when they both toiled to see me through this difficult world,especially my dad who made sure me and my two brothers attended University and graduated.

Today,I decided to build this house for them and to make their remaining years on earth a fulfilled one.

Below are the pictures.

381 Likes 44 Shares

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Nice2023(m): 10:46am On Dec 22, 2023
See more pictures.

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Offpointng: 10:50am On Dec 22, 2023
Have you built a house for ur Girlfriend yet?? I sincerely suggest you build for your Girlfriend first cuz that's who you might spend the rest of ur life with granting you access to unlimited love and posterity continuation

A word is enough for the wise

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Hezzyluv: 10:53am On Dec 22, 2023
God bless you. Him go help us make we build for our parent too.

558 Likes 41 Shares

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by nnamdi640: 10:54am On Dec 22, 2023
Abeg where are you guys seeing this kind of money to build things like this. With my msc and data analyst certification, it is still hard to build something like this, please show me way, I promise to be loyal

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by chuksville(m): 10:57am On Dec 22, 2023
You are the real son of his parents.

Most people don't care for their parents at all; two in one individuals that did not abandon you whether good or bad. They abandon their parents in the village in miserable conditions, while they are in the city spending big on girls or even gifting money to their friends.
You don't know that any time you send money or gifts items to your parents they'll hardly get sick because of that singular act? And they will bless you and more years and success will be added to your existence.

154 Likes 16 Shares

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Nice2023(m): 10:59am On Dec 22, 2023
chuksville:
Most people don't care for their parents at all. They abandon them in the village in miserable conditions while they are in the city spending big on girls.
You don't know that any time you send money or gifts items to your parents they'll hardly get sick because of that? And they will bless you and more years and success will be added to your existence.

U are very right.

Thanks for this intelligent contribution.

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Nice2023(m): 11:03am On Dec 22, 2023
Hezzyluv:
U tried God bless your hustle more...
For those of us who dream to put structures 2geda for we parents, God go pick our calls.

Amen.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Hezzyluv: 11:04am On Dec 22, 2023
nnamdi640:
Abeg where are you guys seeing this kind of money to build things like this. With my msc and data analyst certification, it is still hard to build something like this, please show me way, I promise to be loyal

I believe the day miracle go happen, e go do person like film. Make we keep hustling. I intend to use my spare time next year to learn digital skill. Which one do you fink is advisable? I could schedule 4hours to it each day. Thanks for your response in anticipation.

11 Likes

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Darlingme(f): 11:10am On Dec 22, 2023
Beautiful. God bless you for taking care of mama.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Longpriq: 11:30am On Dec 22, 2023
Front page material

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by EMREX02: 11:42am On Dec 22, 2023
Nice2023:
See more pictures.
Congratulations. Kudos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by talk2hb1(m): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2023
Na you still get am, their main compensation is them seeing you doing well for yourself.
I am very sure they are proud of you

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by FiftyFifty(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2023
Good! May Allah continue to guide and bless you and your endeavour. You're a true son of your parents. May they live long to enjoy this in good health. Ameen. You'll never lack, Insha Allah.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Gadafii: 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2023
You have done well my brother, may almighty increase you in knowledge and wealth

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by ReignsR: 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nice2023:
I remembered when they both toiled to see me through this difficult world,especially my dad who made sure me and my two brothers attended University and graduated.

Today,I decided to build this house for them and to make their remaining years on earth a fulfilled one.

Below are the pictures.
Wow. I'm impressed. Kudos sir. May God bless us to do for our parents too. More blessings sir.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Nice2023(m): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
FiftyFifty:
Good! May Allah continue to guide and bless you and your endeavour. You're a true son of your parents. May they leave long to enjoy this in good health. Ameen. You'll never lack, Insha Allah.

Thanks my brother...I am grateful.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by nnamdi640: 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2023
Hezzyluv:

I believe the day miracle go happen, e go do person like film. Make we keep hustling. I intend to use my spare time next year to learn digital skill. Which one do you fink is advisable? I could schedule 4hours to it each day. Thanks for your response in anticipation.
Try to become back end and front end developer, you won't regret it.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Nice2023(m): 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2023
chuksville:

Most people don't care for their parents at all; two in one individuals that did not abandon you whether good or bad. They abandon their parents in the village in miserable conditions, while they are in the city spending big on girls or even gifting money to their friends.
You don't know that any time you send money or gifts items to your parents they'll hardly get sick because of that singular act? And they will bless you and more years and success will be added to your existence.

This is huge my brother...what a statement!.

True talk.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by CHRISTFUCKER: 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
Drop location

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Angrigowt: 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Hezzyluv: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2023
nnamdi640:
Try to become back end and front end developer, you won't regret it.

Thanks a lot for this input.
Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Foodqueen(f): 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2023
God bless you plenty.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Nice2023(m): 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2023
Angrigowt:
Ole.idiot. u built house for your aged parents. After selling adulterated drinks amd other fake products to unsuspecting victims.idiot

Sorry u are pained.

If u check very well,i just realised that most people here congratulated me without knowing my tribe,religion nor state of origine but u chose to hate me because u don't know my story nor my parents.

Just don't think that everyone is into drugs,faking things. I don't need to tell u what i do but keep ur thoughts to urself but never the less,every man shall be judged.

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
Your children will gift you a mansion

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Jesse6(m): 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2023
Omo 😱
Bro this is really beautiful!
How person parent wan dey get high blood pressure for here now?

Congratulations 👏 and God bless us all too make we make our parents proud

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by sylve11: 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nice2023:

Below are the pictures.

Congratulations.

How do you guys do it? Do things for your parents/ people then bring it online for others to see?

Na wa o. Una dey try sha. embarassed cool

10 Likes

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Jesusmystrength(f): 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by jmoore(m): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
You go still inherit am.

6 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Reported My Landlord Today / 670sqm Land for sale at Osapa London....7mins WALK to Shoprite / DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.