Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country (2623 Views)

Nigeria Is An Islamic Country??? According To Some Americans... / Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife / Is Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Sunni Islamic Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by peacengine(m): 9:34am On Mar 17, 2016
The Senate has proved it by using Islamic religion as an excuse to reject the gender equality bill in a so called secular country.
Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by junketer(m): 9:39am On Mar 17, 2016
Na wao. I be christian but these women don dey try men o. Women can never be equal to men. Yeah i said it
Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by cmart09(m): 9:41am On Mar 17, 2016
is that so?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by peacengine(m): 9:41am On Mar 17, 2016
junketer:
Na wao. I be christian but these women don dey try men o. Women can never be equal to men. Yeah i said it

Chairman, women are equal but different from us.
Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by peacengine(m): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2016
cmart09:
is that so?

Yes it is so, no law can be passed at the Senate without reference to Islamic religion, who is deceiving who?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by wirinet(m): 9:45am On Mar 17, 2016
peacengine:
The Senate has proved it by using Islamic religion as an excuse to reject the gender equality bill in a so called secular country.

Does the bible support gender equality?
Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by sdindan: 9:45am On Mar 17, 2016
Let the law remain like this.
if men have equal right with women

you know that d end of men in Nigeria is near.
Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by peacengine(m): 9:48am On Mar 17, 2016
wirinet:

Does the bible support gender equality?

Yes it does. The Bible says we should love our neighbors as ourselves, this is the second greatest commandment. Who is your neighbors? The man or woman that needs to be treated fairly and equally.
Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by ojophilip(m): 9:49am On Mar 17, 2016
so na wetin ur brain they tell u be dat? hmmmmm
Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by peacengine(m): 9:52am On Mar 17, 2016
sdindan:
Let the law remain like this.

if men have equal right with women

you know that d end of men in Nigeria is near.

Fear fear grin we've still got more physical strength, there's nothing to fear my man, hopefully they will complement us in positive ways.
Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by peacengine(m): 9:53am On Mar 17, 2016
ojophilip:
so na wetin ur brain they tell u be dat? hmmmmm

Talk wetin your own brain dey tell u na, if you like dey there dey deceive yoursef
Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by junketer(m): 9:55am On Mar 17, 2016
peacengine:

Chairman, women are equal but different from us.
chief, u can try to be polite but i am being blunt, women are never and can never be equal to men. Even in the animal kingdom, the male is the leader and protector.
Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by iconaus: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2016
If men and woman is equal in Nigeria then that is the end of family as in the western world . The biggest mistake the west made was to give woman too much power . Men are nothing in the western world ... women make decisions and hold men to hostage with high level victimization and oppression of men in that path of the world . Divorce rate abounds . Nigeria should not make that mistake . No money for welfare in case of divorce and children ll suffer .
Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by junketer(m): 9:59am On Mar 17, 2016
peacengine:

Fear fear grin we've still got more physical strength, there's nothing to fear my man, hopefully they will complement us in positive ways.
hmmm e be like say u never visit country wey women get rights. Come to south africa and see how men are treated like puppets bcus of women rights. Come and see where men are in prison bcus of women
Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by sdindan: 10:01am On Mar 17, 2016
peacengine:

Abusing them wil be the worst
Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by gigabyte13: 10:07am On Mar 17, 2016
peacengine:

Tell me where it is written in the bible that men are equal with women? Even some culture do not allow women to inherit their properties, so stop the hypocracy. Nobody and l repeat Nobody can lslamized Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by peacengine(m): 10:11am On Mar 17, 2016
junketer:
hmmm e be like say u never visit country wey women get rights. Come to south africa and see how men are treated like puppets bcus of women rights.Come and see where men are in prison bcus of women

At least I don go Ghana na I try small grin My guy, dem still dey send men go prison for women here na, pipo wey rape, kidnap , child trafficking e. t. c.
Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by ajani1978(m): 10:14am On Mar 17, 2016
Pls forget about Man or Woman anybody with bread and butter am hungry
Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by peacengine(m): 10:15am On Mar 17, 2016
gigabyte13:

Tell me where it is written in the bible that men are equal with women? Even some culture do not allow women to inherit their properties, so stop the hypocracy. Nobody and l repeat Nobody can lslamized Nigeria.

Galatians 3:28

Nigeria has already been Islamized bro, no law can be passed without reference to Islam
Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by peacengine(m): 10:17am On Mar 17, 2016
ajani1978:
Pls forget about Man or Woman anybody with bread and butter am hungry

grin
Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by junketer(m): 10:21am On Mar 17, 2016
peacengine:

At least I don go Ghana na I try small grin My guy, dem still dey send men go prison for women here na, pipo wey rape, kidnap , child trafficking e. t. c.
lol. If u rape or kidnap, that one na crime. I'm talking about where men dey suffer bcus dem no fit do their wife anything. Atleast for naija u fit shout at ur woman. Ever wondered why south africa men dey shoot and kill their wives/gf and then commit suicide? Look at american and what men are going through there bcus of women right.
Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by seunny4lif(m): 10:24am On Mar 17, 2016
Women right ko
Ladies left ni
Abeg I don't want equal right abi left for Women esp Nigerian women shocked shocked
Baby pls send me recharge card
Once you say no
Next thing na police grin

Just here
Police go come carry me comot for my house becos of woman shocked shocked
We Nigerians men reject woman left
Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by seunny4lif(m): 10:28am On Mar 17, 2016
grin grin
You know how many Africans guy thier wives don make
dem homeless here grin
junketer:
lol. If u rape or kidnap, that one na crime. I'm talking about where men dey suffer bcus dem no fit do their wife anything. Atleast for naija u fit shout at ur woman. Ever wondered why south africa men dey shoot and kill their wives/gf and then commit suicide? Look at american and what men are going through there bcus of women right.
Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by wirinet(m): 10:28am On Mar 17, 2016
peacengine:

Yes it does. The Bible says we should love our neighbors as ourselves, this is the second greatest commandment. Who is your neighbors? The man or woman that needs to be treated fairly and equally.

That is over stretching the bible verse, even Islam adminishes adherents to love they neighbour ( especially if they are from the same faith). No verse in the both old and New testament stated that women is equal to Men, but i can quote numerous verse that says women are subservient to men.
Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by peacengine(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2016
wirinet:

That is over stretching the bible verse, even Islam adminishes adherents to love they neighbour ( especially if they are from the same faith). No verse in the both old and New testament stated that women is equal to Men, but i can quote numerous verse that says women are subservient to men.

Galatians 3 :28
Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by peacengine(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2016
junketer:

undecided
Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by peacengine(m): 10:36am On Mar 17, 2016
seunny4lif:
Women right ko
Ladies left ni
Abeg I don't want equal right abi left for Women esp Nigerian women shocked shocked
Baby pls send me recharge card
Once you say no
Next thing na police grin

Just here
Police go come carry me comot for my house becos of woman shocked shocked
We Nigerians men reject woman left

grin that's an exaggeration bro, haha cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by seunny4lif(m): 10:38am On Mar 17, 2016
grin
For here na becos of jollof rice dem carry husband comot for house like months grin
peacengine:

grin that's an exaggeration bro, haha cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by gigabyte13: 10:46am On Mar 17, 2016
peacengine:

Galatians 3:28

Nigeria has already been Islamized bro, no law can be passed without reference to Islam

Bros, why u dey use bible lie na. OK according to your bible quote, who are you? Male or female? Be sincere, does your culture allow a woman to inherit her father's properties?
Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by peacengine(m): 10:48am On Mar 17, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin
For here na becos of jollof rice dem carry husband comot for house like months grin

Hahaha talk true?

But in truth the bill is not about marriage na, my future wife ni fit boss me around na should no go fit!, it's just going to give them a few more rights than they have now
Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by wirinet(m): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2016
-

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country by wirinet(m): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2016
peacengine:

Galatians 3 :28

As i said you are just overstretching unrelated verses to try and fit into your opinion.

Here is one verse that relates to men and women.

Ephesians 5:22 -24 New International Version (NIV)
22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Fall Of Sambisa Forest, Shekau’s New Hiding Place Revealed / President Buhari Cannot Escape Death – Jama’atu Nasril Islam Releases Statement / 19 Stunning Selfless Acts Of Kindness Caught On Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.