Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! (33161 Views)

The World's Ugliest And Heaviest Chickens, Funny Chickens / Nairalanders With The Ugliest Faces / Re: Ladies And Gents: The Ugliest And The Scariest! Please Y'all Check These Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Gabry(f): 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2009
That guy is nowhere ugly but his act is fugly angry
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by dani1luv: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2009
i didnt say he was ugly. . i only laffed
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Naturez(m): 11:58am On Jul 30, 2009
sexyLeamon:

yours is the finest so far grin cheesy

I know you'll like that because its not ugly and scary like the topic says grin
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Naturez(m): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2009
@ SexyLeamon
More ugly and scary ones to come soon for you from me grin cheesy tongue
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by sexyLeamon(f): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2009
Naturez:

@ SexyLeamon
More ugly and scary ones to come soon for you from me grin cheesy tongue

u and who? lol
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Naturez(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2009
sexyLeamon:

u and who? lol

Me an you nah.You dey fear ni? grin
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by sexyLeamon(f): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2009
not me and u count me out you eyes must be really powerful to enjoy all this
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Naturez(m): 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2009
sexyLeamon:

not me and u count me out you eyes must be really powerful to enjoy all this

Powerful hahahahahahaha. You don't have to be scared sweetie, its just fun. tongue
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by sexyLeamon(f): 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2009
am still here because u haven't posted it yet just post one, and I will run
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Naturez(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2009
sexyLeamon:

am still here because u haven't posted it yet just post one, and I will run

I won't post it now 'cos i don;t want you to run. I'll post it when you ain't here,you'll just come see it later tongue grin cheesy kiss
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by GEW: 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2009
all of una wey say segun  OBJ no fine need to go for confession tonight
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Naturez(m): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2009
GEW:

all of una wey say segun OBJ no fine need to go for confession tonight

Wetin? Confession ke? Check out the bros below

Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by sexyLeamon(f): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2009
bye people lol
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Naturez(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2009
sexyLeamon:

bye people lol

Where to nah sweetie? I haven't started yet grin
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by funnypal(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2009
i cant wait for ooooooo bbbbbbbb jjjjjjj's movie
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Naturez(m): 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2009
funnypal:

i cant wait for ooooooo bbbbbbbb jjjjjjj's movie

I'll let you know immediately its out grin
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Oluschenco(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2009
GBAM!!!!!!!
But people too mad, wetin OBJ con do for all of una, remember say na him deliver you from the bondage of NITEL

its not good to be ugly, Inform me wheneva the film is out.
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Longman313(m): 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2013
eyonigger: eleyi nko?
dis is wat u call urgliastical.
Re: LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! by Avidfz: 7:26am On Jun 24, 2013
Treat and Dry up ur toilet...
Benfits
1.it prevents all infections(WOMAN AND MAN INFECTIONS) of the toilet.
2.it kills all rats,flies etc,
3.it takes control on toilet heat or vapour.
4.it prevents toilet from getting full up in time,ie instead of 1year,it will full next year.
6.natural and economical,dou there are some fresh leafs and herbs for any kind of chronic or old infection avalible...
It is good to treat your toilet each 3month as it was comfirmed by the International Ministry Of Health...
Be safe,be protected. . . Middi Donavidfz 08182959831 ...
TheSeeker: Do you know anyone uglier than this? Please, keep the ugly pics coming in. We need comments too. First is a taxi driver, the second is jobless and third is a crack dealer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware: Boko Haram Condom Is In Town. / Some Interesting Facts We Probably Dont Know About Christmas. / Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.