Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

The War Room - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The War Room (3446 Views)

What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos) / War Room And The Religious Nigerian Women / Nairaland Christian War Room. Learn To Take Your Rightful Place (gen 1 Vs 26-28) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The War Room by Janeyinspires(f): 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ever heard of one before?My guess is good.We only hear about war-war stories,war- torn areas.......The idea of a ''War room'' made me think out of the box,and that's what we are being told-Think out of the box!

So,with a heightened curiousity,I set out to get the New Christian Movie Titled ''WAR ROOM''.Then I watched it.

The plot was about a family:Tony-a pharmaceutical sales person(husband),Elizabeth-a realtor(wife) and Daniella(daughter).The couple have a successful career,but a strained marriage...Tony not always there for their daughter,verbally abuses wife and child,even nursed the thought of cheating on his wife.The only thing they did together as a couple was fight.

Then Elizabeth met clara,an advanced widow.Being a realtor who wanted to help clara sell her house,Elizabeth got along with Clara and there,Clara the widow sensed the stress in Elizabeth's marriage.She told Elizabeth to fight for her marriage.
During a tour of Clara's house,Clara showed Elizabeth a special closet she has dedicated to praying and calls it her "WAR ROOM",because as she puts it,'in order to stand up and fight the enemy,you need to get on your knees and pray".The war room had notes with scriptures and prayer points taped to the wall.
And Elizabeth,after giving it a careful thought,got her own war room........PAUSE

make I no finish the tori...Go Watch It.

THE MESSAGE:
*War is a part of humanity in every age;fight for power,freedom,love,marriage-There's always something to fight for*
*Many battles we engage in today,especially emotional;very few of us know how to fight the right way or understand who we should really fight against*
*To win any battle,you've got to have the right strategy and resource because,victories doesn't come back accidentally.
*The spiritual controls the physical:lashing out,complaining,whining,tweeting never solves war or mess.Seek God for the right strategy*
*Anyone who goes into the war room comes out victorious*
*It's your duty to pray and it's God duty to fix the war*
*Prayer is the best weapon to fight.Get a prayer life or fuel up the one you already have*
*Most importantly,hand over your life and all that is yours to God.You need a relationship with God to have a 'War Room'*

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The War Room by Brymo: 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
I jus can't see dat movie thru 2 d end
Re: The War Room by Janeyinspires(f): 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Brymo:
I jus can't see dat movie thru 2 d end

what exactly do u mean?
Re: The War Room by Brymo: 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
Janeyinspires:

what exactly do u mean?
some scenes r too long n kindaa boring tbvh, preferred fireproof 2 it. Have u seen fireproof? I almost cried wen i saw fireproof

1 Like

Re: The War Room by Janeyinspires(f): 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
Brymo:
some scenes r too long n kindaa boring tbvh, preferred fireproof 2 it. Have u seen fireproof? I almost cried wen i saw fireproof

owkai,I gerrit! I just simply luv d way war room addressed d issue pple face xpecially married folks and d efficacy of prayers....wit diz,people will seek to gerrit ryt thru prayers.. I'm Yet to see fireproof.Will check it out.
Re: The War Room by Brymo: 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
Janeyinspires:

owkai,i gerrit! I just simply luv d way war room addressed d issue pple face xpecially married folks and d efficacy of prayers....wit diz,pple will seek to gerrit ryt thru prayers.. I'm Yet to see watchproof.Will check it out.
r u on BBM, wud want 2 chat, i lk ur supposition
Re: The War Room by Janeyinspires(f): 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
Brymo:
r u on BBM, wud want 2 chat, i lk ur supposition

Not on BBM..Whatsapp will do,abi?
Re: The War Room by Brymo: 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
Janeyinspires:

Not on BBM..Whatsapp will do,abi?
yep
Re: The War Room by ifeegee(f): 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
Though, prayers have always helped me pull through stuff. War room helped me reaffirm the need to always do my wars on my kneels.

My favourite part,is when she reminded the enemy about the change in management and her daughter replicating her own war room too.
Re: The War Room by Janeyinspires(f): 10:48am On Mar 21, 2016
Brymo:
yep

It has to b decoded by applying quantitative reasoning..Now,we did it in pry sch,ryt?
Re: The War Room by Janeyinspires(f): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2016
Re: The War Room by Janeyinspires(f): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2016
ifeegee:
Though, prayers have always helped me pull through stuff. War room helped me reaffirm the need to always do my wars on my kneels.

My favourite part,is when she reminded the enemy about the change in management and her daughter replicating her own war room too.

Oh,did u see that scene? She really interpreted it,like a wake-up to stand and fight;enough of the enemy toying with her marriage n sanity.....

4 me,it fuelled up my PL.
Re: The War Room by ifeegee(f): 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
Janeyinspires:

Oh,did u see that scene? She really interpreted it,like a wake-up to stand and fight;enough of the enemy toying with her marriage n sanity.....

4 me,it fuelled up my PL.

Exactly, I use the phrase when I pray sometimes.
Re: The War Room by Brymo: 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
Janeyinspires:

Diz iz it..
It has to b decoded by applying quantitative reasoning..Now,we did it in pry sch,ryt?
yep
Re: The War Room by enm(m): 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
Na wa for you @ops, you know give me space to be the first to post about the movie. Anyway sha good job and i pray God reward you abundantly

Very insightful and inspiring movie. Everything necessary you need to know to not only fight and protect your marriage but also to tackle life issues and spiritual growth was taught in that movie. How i wish many couples most especially the ladies will watch it and practice what was taught.

Look at the scene where she was in the office with two other lady, one was telling her to be submissive while the other was forming equality and what have you right if not for God directing her to clara.

I learnt a lot from that movie and the ending and soundtrack kill it. Clara praying a very powerful prayer; kingdom advancing prayer, seeking first the kingdom of God and the establishment in the life of people
Re: The War Room by enm(m): 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
Warrior Lyrics I see the smoke on the horizon I feel my heart pounding in my chest I hear the war raging all around me Somehow I feel like I was born for this I can taste the fear but I choose courage As I raise my shield and lift my sword And I fall on my knees and I fight like a warrior I am a warrior on my knees I call on the name of the one who is Conquerer I’m more than a conquerer when I believe The enemy trembles every time He knows the battle is no longer mine When I fall on my knees and fight like a warrior Like a warrior Daughters and sons we can hear you calling Broken and weak we can hear your cry And even though our enemy roars like a lion The Lion of Judah is on our side And he will go before us and behind us Fighting on the left and on the right And I fall on my knees and I fight like a warrior I am a warrior on my knees I call on the name of the one who is Conquerer I’m more than a conquerer when I believe The enemy trembles every time He knows the battle is no longer mine When I fall on my knees and fight like a warrior Like a warrior Our weapons are trust, our weapons are hope In the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords He says ‘I am with you, don’t be afraid’ I’ve already won this war So fall on your knees and fight with me We are the warriors When we’re on our knees the enemy trembles And I fall on my knees and I fight like a warrior I am a warrior on my knees I call on the name of the one who is Conquerer I’m more than a conquerer when I believe The enemy trembles every time He knows the battle is no longer mine When I fall on my knees and fight like a warrior Like a warrior

1 Like

Re: The War Room by Janeyinspires(f): 10:00am On Mar 22, 2016
ifeegee:

Exactly, I use the phrase when I pray sometimes.

Aha,i picked something there too...When you confess or give voice to situations,you give life to your faith,which will inturn manifest your confessions...Tnx for pointing this out!
Re: The War Room by Janeyinspires(f): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2016
enm:
Na wa for you @ops, you know give me space to be the first to post about the movie. Anyway sha good job and i pray God reward you abundantly

Very insightful and inspiring movie. Everything necessary you need to know to not only fight and protect your marriage but also to tackle life issues and spiritual growth was taught in that movie. How i wish many couples most especially the ladies will watch it and practice what was taught.

Look at the scene where she was in the office with two other lady, one was telling her to be submissive while the other was forming equality and what have you right if not for God directing her to clara.

I learnt a lot from that movie and the ending and soundtrack kill it. Clara praying a very powerful prayer; kingdom advancing prayer, seeking first the kingdom of God and the establishment in the life of people

Lol,na first come,first serve matter o..Amen 2 ur prayers..The principal thing is that the message is been projected..

Very inspiring indeed..Lizzy took a decision to fight for her marriage.Did you see how she pulled out her clothes n other stuffs out of her closets?Her marriage comes first to mudane things...a good lesson for all ladies.
Re: The War Room by Janeyinspires(f): 10:17am On Mar 22, 2016
enm:
Warrior Lyrics
I see the smoke on the
horizon
I feel my heart
pounding in my chest
I hear the war raging all
around me
Somehow I feel like I
was born for this
I can taste the fear but I
choose courage
As I raise my shield and
lift my sword
And I fall on my knees
and I fight like a warrior
I am a warrior on my
knees
I call on the name of
the one who is
Conquerer
I’m more than a
conquerer when I
believe
The enemy trembles
every time
He knows the battle is
no longer mine
When I fall on my knees
and fight like a warrior
Like a warrior
Daughters and sons we
can hear you calling
Broken and weak we
can hear your cry
And even though our
enemy roars like a lion
The Lion of Judah is on
our side
And he will go before us
and behind us
Fighting on the left and
on the right
And I fall on my knees
I am a warrior on my
knees
I call on the name of
the one who is
Conquerer
I’m more than a
conquerer when I
believe
The enemy trembles
every time
He knows the battle is
no longer mine
When I fall on my knees
and fight like a warrior
Like a warrior
Our weapons are trust,
our weapons are hope
In the King of Kings and
the Lord of Lords
He says ‘I am with you,
don’t be afraid’
I’ve already won this
war
So fall on your knees
and fight with me
We are the warriors
When we’re on our
knees the enemy
trembles
And I fall on my knees
I am a warrior on my
knees
I call on the name of
the one who is
Conquerer
I’m more than a
conquerer when I
believe
The enemy trembles
every time
He knows the battle is
no longer mine
When I fall on my knees
and fight like a warrior
Like a warrior

EPIC!
Raising up more that will call and seek the face of God.An army of believers who are not ashamed of the gospel,who hate to be lukewarm.
Raising up a generation that will not compromise under pressure.Raising up warriors who will take their stand,who will worship God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The War Room by ifeegee(f): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2016
Janeyinspires:

Aha,i picked something there too...When you confess or give voice to situations,you give life to your faith,which will inturn manifest your confessions...Tnx for pointing this out!

You are welcome . Have blessed and fulfilling Easter celebration.
Re: The War Room by Janeyinspires(f): 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
ifeegee:

You are welcome . Have blessed and fulfilling Easter celebration.
You Too Dear!
Re: The War Room by KweenSisan(f): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
I pray someday..soon...i make and feature in movies as good and dat and even better...movies dat have great messages..dat feed d soul and spirit...dat causes dat well of joy and gladness to spring up in d hearts of piple...movies dat affect our day to day life..not leave us blivin a lie #fantasy world
Re: The War Room by Janeyinspires(f): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
KweenSisan:
I pray someday..soon...i make and feature in movies as good and dat and even better...movies dat have great messages..dat feed d soul and spirit...dat causes dat well of joy and gladness to spring up in d hearts of piple...movies dat affect our day to day life..not leave us blivin a lie #fantasy world

Everything is possible....with God.May He grant ur desires.

1 Like

Re: The War Room by Janeyinspires(f): 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
Keep The Fire Burning.
Prayer is the sovereign remedy,our secret weapon.
Re: The War Room by Anas09: 11:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
Brymo:
I have seen fire proof, but there's no comparison between the two. War Room is far better. O well, depends on us individuals and our passions.
My passion is to pray people out of 'Elizabeths' situation.
Am so happy whenever Satan fails over the lives of human beings. So watching War Room and seeing Satan failing was my best moment. And that movie makes more sense at the end.
I learn the world from watching that movie. Any Christian lady who watches that movie and remains the same has a problem.
Right now? My husband and my marriage comes first. I will obey my husband, I will submit to my husband, I will love my husband no matter what. Anger, bitterness, unforgiveness, malice, hatred are satanic tools which he uses to rob us of our joy in our marriages, he won't succeed in mine.
I will not seek to control my husband. He controls me. His words are law where I am.
If you obey God, he will break your husband for you.
Satan is a liar, a thief and a cheat, he will cheat me no more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The War Room by Anas09: 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
ifeegee:

That was my best part too.
Re: The War Room by Janeyinspires(f): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2016
Anas09:

I have seen fire proof, but there's no comparison between the two. War Room is far better. O well, depends on us individuals and our passions.
My passion is to pray people out of 'Elizabeths' situation.
Am so happy whenever Satan fails over the lives of human beings. So watching War Room and seeing Satan failing was my best moment. And that movie makes more sense at the end.
I learn the world from watching that movie. Any Christian lady who watches that movie and remains the same has a problem.
Right now? My husband and my marriage comes first. I will obey my husband, I will submit to my husband, I will love my husband no matter what. Anger, bitterness, unforgiveness, malice, hatred are satanic tools which he uses to rob us of our joy in our marriages, he won't succeed in mine.
I will not seek to control my husband. He controls me. His words are law where I am.
If you obey God, he will break your husband for you.
Satan is a liar, a thief and a cheat, he will cheat me no more.

*Checking on the thread n exclaiming*
Who do I have here?
My secretly admired Analice.
*grinning*
Really dear,your life is a bundle of testimony.Reading your comments on 'Seeing Angels thread' is epic n life-changing.Your unwavering faith thrills me to the bone.It can only be God!
Respect!!
A marriage whose head submits to God is bliss.
Re: The War Room by Anas09: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
Janeyinspires:

*Checking on the thread n exclaiming*
Who do I have here?
My secretly admired Analice.
*grinning*
Really dear,your life is a bundle of testimony.Reading your comments on 'Seeing Angels thread' is epic n life-changing.Your unwavering faith thrills me to the bone.It can only be God!
Respect!!
A marriage whose head submits to God is bliss.
Really? I have an admirer? Wow, my dada is plaiting ooo
Am glad to meet you.

My dear, "A Marriage whose head submits to God is bliss". May God guide our footpaths to those whose hearts He has.
Re: The War Room by Janeyinspires(f): 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Amen n tnx dearcheesy

Anas09:

Really? I have an admirer? Wow, my dada is plaiting ooo
Am glad to meet you.

My dear, "A Marriage whose head submits to God is bliss". May God guide our footpaths to those whose hearts He has.
Re: The War Room by Amicable24: 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
ifeegee:

Yeah.. I love movies produced by Kendrick Brothers..
Re: The War Room by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
I have watched this movie a couple of times and I cried both times...
Keeping tabs of ur prayer life is really great....studying the word and using it to fight the battles of the world...
Growing in faith each day and been consistent will also help advance your life in Christ..

3 Likes

Re: The War Room by Janeyinspires(f): 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
tollyB:
I have watched this movie a couple of times and I cried both times...
Keeping tabs of ur prayer life is really great....studying the word and using it to fight the battles of the world...
Growing in faith each day and been consistent will also help advance your life in Christ..

Spot on dear!
Consistency is the key.The way we eat to grow our physical form,is the same way we study the word and pray to grow our spirit and walk with God.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Outsiders Test For Faith: Stepping Outside The Box / Truth About The Protestant Inquisition (aka The Christian's Torture Sessions) / Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.