Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Bloggers Have Come Again... See How They Want To Tarnish Olajumoke's Image - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bloggers Have Come Again... See How They Want To Tarnish Olajumoke's Image (734 Views)

Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill / "If There's Really A God Then Bloggers Have A Special Place In Hell" - Burna Boy / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers Have Come Again... See How They Want To Tarnish Olajumoke's Image by DJBIGGY(m): 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
I wonder why Nigerians are good are spoiling the images of people who are making something for themselves? I saw this sponsored post on facebook where a blogger claims a s*x tape of Olajumoke has been released and is encouraging people to download. Unfortunately, Many Nigerians will rush to click to see what is at stake.

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/03/bloggers-have-come-again-see-how-they.html

Re: Bloggers Have Come Again... See How They Want To Tarnish Olajumoke's Image by Cutehector(m): 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
Lmao. grin d husband will just be like. "I knew it"
Re: Bloggers Have Come Again... See How They Want To Tarnish Olajumoke's Image by Mjshexy(f): 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hmm Oga oh sad
Re: Bloggers Have Come Again... See How They Want To Tarnish Olajumoke's Image by faruku104(m): 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hian! Tell me why social media bill should not be passed undecided

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To A Vlogger When She Wanted To Try A Hair Dye (PICS) / Adorable Photos Of Kourtney Kardashian’s Daughter,north West And Their Friend / Photos: Julia Roberts Flawless In White Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.