Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News (36461 Views)

Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by gebest: 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
mynd1:
What nonsense. Mr WIKE what goes around comes around. This is how you were using PEG/GEJ to frustrate dis same person you are calling for his arrest. You started the whole game so you must stick to it. undecided
GBAM GOD BLESS U MY DARLING, INFACT I MUST MARRY U I VE A GIFT FOR YOU HOW DO WE SEE A MURANO JEEP.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by muhammed10: 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
WIKE AND AMAECHI,, E BE LIKE SAY WE GO INVITE UNA COME RING TO COME AND SLUG IT OUT
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by arireirede: 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
This is pay back time for wike,he used the same system for amechi,why is he crying fowl now.APC will win all seats in river state.#PAYBACKTIME

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
ChokolateBoss:
The news sef get as e be.
Baseless assertions without concrete evidence.
If rivers state govt is damn sure of its allegations, then by all means charge amaechi to court and tender evidence instead of nonsense talk.

The blood in Rivers state don too much sef. Amaechi n Wike have been sounding like touts in their recent comments so far n I'm sure they know sth abt doz killings.

After all the fight that took place in Rivers state in the last election,
Wike became Governor
Amaechi became minister
Ibim became NDDC chair and
Dakuku became NIMASA DG
What did you get
Youths don't be silly and allow yourself to be used and hurt during the coming election
BE WISE!!!

Unfortunately, u are addressing chronic brain dead youth's that are equally touts like ameachi and wiki.

Only a tout can vote for wiki and only a tout will appoint a certified tout like ameachi as a minister.

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by Realist2: 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
Amaechi ruled Rivers state for complete 8years but now he does not want Wike to rule why?.
When he Amaechi was attacking GEJ on daily basis then, he told us he was fighting for Rivers people, now his desperation to impress APC is causing more death to the same Rivers he claimed he was fighting for. Then i ask, does this Amaechi have wife/advisers ,can't he reflect on his action so far, only sycophants and people outside Rivers state will hail Amaechi,s action. Which Northerners would fight his brother just to butress the Course of an outsider?.

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
Amaechi, badoo! @ d picture

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by Greenback: 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
Apc is a party of touts n rogues,the xteristics of tinubu robbed off on that mirror head,amaechi..
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by SkinnyDude(m): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
just returned from 3 weeks ban.. since that mile12 incidence..
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
This Wike and amaechi clash suppose make fine action film. Nollywood producers were are u.
Am seeing a very nice movie out of this.
The film will be title " the war of rivers "
It will full of suspense, drama, action, and lots more.
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by saintdennis(m): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
ChokolateBoss:
If rivers state govt is damn sure of its allegations, then by all means charge amaechi to court and tender evidence instead of nonsense talk.

The blood in Rivers state don too much sef. Amaechi n Wike have been sounding like touts in their recent comments so far n I'm sure they know sth abt doz killings.

Wike became Governor
Amaechi became minister
Dakuku became NIMASA DG
What did you get
Youths don't be silly and allow yourself to be used and hurt during the coming election
BE WISE!!!

Very lovely comment... the expendable 'foot' soldiers should wise up.

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
Wike can arrest him. I read Wike is a lawyer. I doubt that.

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by klax(m): 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
Pls what is Amaechi doing in River State right niw pls is Fed Ministry Transportation now relocated from Abuja to River State

They should arrest him immediately because this country is becoming something how can a minister a a don his duty and was busy in a far away state dragging election matters pls buhari what is the matter with you this is an act of indiscipline in duty and negligence of duty because if junior staff in his ministry do what he is doing I'm sure he or she will be sack isn't

I know some human like chimpanzee apc will counter me by saying during Gej so and so minister did same because any error happened in the past must happen again and again is that?

Wike should order his arrest right away.

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by Donliv: 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
Amaechi who is supposed to be in Abuja is in rivers causing havoc. Nemesis will soon fall on him

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by tickles2luv2016(m): 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
mynd1:
What nonsense. Mr WIKE what goes around comes around. This is how you were using PEG/GEJ to frustrate dis same person you are calling for his arrest. You started the whole game so you must stick to it. undecided

He don forget say no champion forever during his heydays

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by marv1: 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
bluaero:
Amaechi who is supposed to be a minister of this country is busy heating up the polity in Rivers state. The monkey should be arrested immediately!!!
Its election time, tempo is always high. It will pass. I just pity those people that will die sacrificially. By the way where were u when ameachi was governor and wike was terrorising and humiliating rivers state in the name of supervising minister of education. What goes round comes around. If u were in ameachi shoes u will do worse. Relax enjoy the fun.

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by mynd1(f): 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
goodlifehyd:
watched rivers election live on YouTube, this same Wike making noise now was seen in inec's office while election was still on, Dakuku and others were teargassed when Wike was smuggled out of the inec premises. He knows he can't stand Amaechi, if not for Buhari's job that kept Amaechi busy during the main election Wike would be paying debts by now like Jimi Agbaje or cooling off in KUJE
Don't mind d id*iot. I have never like him from day one.

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by mynd1(f): 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
gebest:
GBAM GOD BLESS U MY DARLING, INFACT I MUST MARRY U I VE A GIFT FOR YOU HOW DO WE SEE A MURANO JEEP.
lol. Funny you. grin
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by billyG(m): 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
Wike shld personally Arrest ameachi if he has d Balls,I think is Ameachi that shld Arrest Wike.

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by callJesu: 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
Then destruction awaits him
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by serikiYCU(m): 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
[quote author=ChokolateBoss post=43854353]The news sef get as e be.

Wike became Governor
Amaechi became minister
Dakuku became NIMASA DG
What did you get
BE WISE!!![/quote

God bless u. I was particularly torched with this "After all the fight that took place in Rivers state in the last election,
Wike became Governor
Amaechi became minister
Dakuku became NIMASA DG
What did you get
BE WISE!!!"

Youths, wailers and zombies, make una use ur una brain biko. As u keep fighting for dem na so dem de place their children in juicy offices.
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by maxzzo1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
Tokety7:
[s][/s]

U are a political kid. u know nothing
Methuselah!!! Come and vote APC!!!
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by serikiYCU(m): 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
ChokolateBoss:

Wike became Governor
Amaechi became minister
Dakuku became NIMASA DG
What did you get
BE WISE!!!

God bless u. I was particularly torched with this "After all the fight that took place in Rivers state in the last election,
Wike became Governor
Amaechi became minister
Dakuku became NIMASA DG
What did you get
BE WISE!!!"

Youths, wailers and zombies, make una use ur una brain biko. As u keep fighting for dem na so dem de place their children in juicy offices.
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
serikiYCU:
God bless u. I was particularly torched with this
Wike has already sent his family abroad ahead of d elections.
But will arm some idiotic youths to go n fight n rig as if they're nt other pple's family.
Voting in Rivers is always bloody. Youths just be like me n watch movies inside ur house dat day
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by Abalado(f): 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
[quote author=mynd1 post=43854225]What nonsense. Mr WIKE what goes around comes around. This is how you were using PEG/GEJ to frustrate dis same person you are calling for his arrest. You started the whole game so you must stick to it. : will u shaaaarap..?
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by shugaboy6102(m): 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
ChokolateBoss:

Wike became Governor
Amaechi became minister
Dakuku became NIMASA DG
What did you get
BE WISE!!!
You are a wise fellow if only people will understand the message you are passing across
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by Abalado(f): 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
All this propaganda wunt work,,i trust river people sha,na dem go decide nxt tomoro.
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by chris51(f): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
We were witnesses when Wike and Patience Jonathan were harrasing Amaechi. What goes around comes around

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by chris51(f): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
chris51:
We were witnesses when Wike and Patience Jonathan were harrasing Amaechi. What goes around comes around
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by favour1977: 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
THIS IS HOW LIFE SHOULD BE, THIS IS EXACTLY HOW WIKE AND HIS ABUJA CONNECTIONS TORMENTED AMEACHIBUT TODAY AMEACHI IS AT ABUJA AND WIKE IS THE GOVERNOR I WILL LIKE WIKE TO CLOSE HIS ROTTEN MOUTH.

1 Like

Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by smartolala(m): 12:11am On Mar 18, 2016
it is well oh
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by remigiusizunna(m): 12:30am On Mar 18, 2016
Lekan111:
The Duo of ameachi and wike should impeached for peace sake
pdp Apc should be avoided we need new party with fresh Blood
Nigeria youth which way
And who would Form the party?
It would still remain the the case of 'the old wine in a new bottle'
Re: Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News by wilcox(m): 12:30am On Mar 18, 2016
Tokety7:
[s][/s]

U are a political kid. u know nothing
Political adult, I hope you won't go into tin air after Saturday? Because you seem to be too full of yourself. But I bet you the outcome of this election will leave you in shame. Drop your address you will see me hold a victory party in your street in favour of PDP. For the past days, you have virtually responded to all thread concerning Rivers rerun election with pride and boosting and I hope this will continue after Saturday? Ask TIMIPRE SYLVA how market.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG / Tanko Muhammad Alleges Plot To Destroy Judiciary, Seeks Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.