Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

“my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court (31250 Views)

"My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home / Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by mrsparjay(m): 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
Souljeezy:
PRAYER POINT FOR NL's UNMARRIED LADIES
What if d husband is a fan of yoyo bitters like me grin
Souljeezy:
PRAYER POINT FOR NL's UNMARRIED LADIES
What if d husband is a fan of yoyo bitters like me
Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by NaWetinDey(m): 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
Any man who abuses his wife or even girlfriend has a spiritual problem that will ruin his life if he fails to retrace his steps. Good women are scarcely anywhere to be found but, if you are blessed enough to find one, thank your stars.
In case you think you dont love your babe enough or that she's changed from whom you once knew, carmly end it and do not prolong pains for either of you
But if you begin to give excuses while you think your wife deserves your disrespect after she's given you up to four children, then you are not a sincere person; you are wicked. And God will reward you.

1 Like

Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by holluphemydavid(m): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by kelechi50: 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
Average yoloba man have no regards for their woman the treat them like trash.I live in there mist and I see how their men misbehave

1 Like

Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by Princepri(m): 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
informative:
Some One Clear My Laptop And Have It. by informative: 4:56pm
I have an hp Compaq 4gb ram 250gb cq56 brand new at shoptomydoor.com but I am not financially ready to go for the shipping I want to let it go for any one interested.. Whatsapp 08158102280
Price
Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by Genycharl(f): 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
Krossbow123:
Madam for the fact that u foot the house bills does not mean u dont need him again.......it is not now that you will regreat your decision to leave him, its always many years after..... ask others.

see this one. what use is he to her. it's obvious he is useful for sperm donation which he has already served his purpose as she already have four kids. so she keep leaving with the embarrassment because of that fucking machine cos any man who can't take care of his family is just a sex machine for the woman. regret what ??quit talking trash....,

3 Likes

Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
Kossyafocha:
Then keep on waiting till u discover mungo park grin
undecided
Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
Rituals ringing......
Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by noblegrex: 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
Islie:

the man no dey shame....... you live in one-room apartment and you still bring those thieves come your home
those thieves too has got no shame.what are they doing with a married man in a ONE ROOM apartment. That man stinks.He and he's concubine.
Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by 1miccza: 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
repogirl:
men that transmit STDs all over the place like flies.

Chaiiiiii!!!!!*faints* na brosses u finish like thiisss??
Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by glossy6(f): 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
ijustdey:

this woman don kolo

see how she has disgrace the man's manhood....
There is nothing to disgrace there. o ti kpare
Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by zheroes(m): 7:32am On Mar 18, 2016
HateU2:
Marriage sha undecided undecided undecided
Stories lyk dis are not encouraging us nah
you don't need anyone's encouragement dear, when you find a compatible mate and someone that is selfless , you will obviously careless about what others are going thru.
Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by adeseun22(m): 7:35am On Mar 18, 2016
why poor people like wahala, u dy one room apartment u still dy get lovers. Sorry to the wife, maybe the lover self no get undies.

1 Like

Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 18, 2016
zheroes:
you don't need anyone's encouragement dear, when you find a compatible mate and someone that is selfless , you will obviously careless about what others are going thru.
hmm, that's deep. Thanks bro
Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2016
na wa o. probably d man was better dan dis when dey got married, people do change. every woman's prayer is 4 her husband not to change 4 d worse
Re: “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court by Onila2: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
Critiqual:
My fav part is.....“ I don’t know how I ended up marrying him,’’ ehehehehehe..love wicked o grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them / Help: My Grandma Is Missing / Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.