Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Lesson For All Aisha Rice Eaters Aka Brown Envelop Collectors. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lesson For All Aisha Rice Eaters Aka Brown Envelop Collectors. (1124 Views)

More Headache For All Aisha Buhari Haters Has Michelle Obama Host Her / The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos / See What Nnamdi Kanu have To Say To The Brown Envelop Medias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesson For All Aisha Rice Eaters Aka Brown Envelop Collectors. by amtaken(f): 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
Have you seen how the real APC members shared the CBN jobs among their children, leaving you the 24 hours e-rats in the dark?

Who are the losers now?

Tell me gaskia!

Ntoooooooo!

Mmeeeeeeee!

3 Likes

Re: Lesson For All Aisha Rice Eaters Aka Brown Envelop Collectors. by kayusely: 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
[quote author=amtaken post=43857709]Have you seen how the real APC members shared the CBN jobs among their children, leaving you the 24 hours e-rats in the dark?

Who are the losers now?

Tell me gaskia!

Ntoooooooo!

Mmeeeeeeee![/quoteWho heads the CBN? Tell me kiakia.]
Re: Lesson For All Aisha Rice Eaters Aka Brown Envelop Collectors. by amtaken(f): 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
Kikiki whose children's names are there?

Wey your name for list na?

Ntoooo lol.

[quote author=kayusely post=43859159][/quote]
Re: Lesson For All Aisha Rice Eaters Aka Brown Envelop Collectors. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
werin dis wan dey yarn now

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/cbn-secretly-hired-909/138078.html

the last time cbn publicly recruited was in 2013 and the bank has been recruiting every month secretly since July 2014.

this has been going on since the time of your dear role model.
Re: Lesson For All Aisha Rice Eaters Aka Brown Envelop Collectors. by SleekMallam: 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
There's a newly launched 10 billion naira YES entrepreneur initiative meant to capture we the online progressives receiving curses and insults for APC and Mr President. Cry me a River!
Re: Lesson For All Aisha Rice Eaters Aka Brown Envelop Collectors. by ijaw1stson: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
amtaken:
Have you seen how the real APC members shared the CBN jobs among their children, leaving you the 24 hours e-rats in the dark?

Who are the losers now?

Tell me gaskia!

Ntoooooooo!

Mmeeeeeeee!
lol
Re: Lesson For All Aisha Rice Eaters Aka Brown Envelop Collectors. by amtaken(f): 4:09am On Mar 23, 2016
I knew they would come here to lie and cry.

See them.

Guilty conscience.
Re: Lesson For All Aisha Rice Eaters Aka Brown Envelop Collectors. by greatiyk4u(m): 4:28am On Mar 23, 2016
amtaken:
Kikiki whose children's names are there?

Wey your name for list na?

Ntoooo lol.

For supporting PDP wen they were in power wey ur name. For those who shared money with Dasuki?
Re: Lesson For All Aisha Rice Eaters Aka Brown Envelop Collectors. by Standing5(m): 4:55am On Mar 23, 2016
Ioannes:
werin dis wan dey yarn now

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/cbn-secretly-hired-909/138078.html

the last time cbn publicly recruited was in 2013 and the bank has been recruiting every month secretly since July 2014.

this has been going on since the time of your dear role model.
That prove PDP loyalist are behind this move just to rub it onto Buhari n APC's face.
It is your OP who took 500mb and a laptop to allow someone steal arms deal billions and mortgage ur children's future that should wake up. Do it fast.
Re: Lesson For All Aisha Rice Eaters Aka Brown Envelop Collectors. by amtaken(f): 5:39am On Mar 23, 2016
They enlisted my name somewhere o but no be for CBN sha.

greatiyk4u:

For supporting PDP wen they were in power wey ur name. For those who shared money with Dasuki?
Re: Lesson For All Aisha Rice Eaters Aka Brown Envelop Collectors. by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 23, 2016
Hehehe. Dey there dey bobo yourself. Self deceit is the worst thing any man cando to himself
SleekMallam:
There's a newly launched 10 billion naira YES entrepreneur initiative meant to capture we the online progressives receiving curses and insults for APC and Mr President. Cry me a River!
btw I hope you have a tertiary institution certificate and nysc discharge certificate for collateral? tongue tongue
https://www.nairaland.com/3005549/yiedp-buhari-demands-certificates-young#44019838

1 Like

Re: Lesson For All Aisha Rice Eaters Aka Brown Envelop Collectors. by greatiyk4u(m): 6:09am On Mar 23, 2016
amtaken:
They enlisted my name somewhere o but no be for CBN sha.

U are either a kid or without even the tiniest
amount of common sense...........what happens to patriotism? Keep supporting mediocrity
Re: Lesson For All Aisha Rice Eaters Aka Brown Envelop Collectors. by SleekMallam: 6:09am On Mar 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hehehe. Dey there dey bobo yourself. Self deceit is the worst thing any man cando to himself btw I hope you have a tertiary institution certificate and nysc discharge certificate for collateral? tongue tongue
https://www.nairaland.com/3005549/yiedp-buhari-demands-certificates-young#44019838
We no go school. Hope nepa certificate is tenable?
Re: Lesson For All Aisha Rice Eaters Aka Brown Envelop Collectors. by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 23, 2016
SleekMallam:

We no go school. Hope nepa certificate is tenable?
well go ask your 'certificateless' president
Re: Lesson For All Aisha Rice Eaters Aka Brown Envelop Collectors. by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 23, 2016
amtaken:

Who are the losers now?

Tell me gaskia!

Ntoooooooo!

Mmeeeeeeee!
Its so painful. I'm neither for PMB nor Jonathan.
Re: Lesson For All Aisha Rice Eaters Aka Brown Envelop Collectors. by amtaken(f): 7:10am On Mar 23, 2016
Lol so you were expecting me to say my name wasn't enlisted somewhere so that you would be happy.

Hahahahaha this kid is so gainfully employed and so happy about it. At least I can buy my toys, ball gowns, chocolates and subscribe to cartoon network.

Hahahahahahahahahaha #happykidtakeover.

greatiyk4u:

U are either a kid or without even the tiniest
amount of common sense...........what happens to patriotism? Keep supporting mediocrity

(1) (Reply)

Bodies Of Soldiers Killed In Ambush By Boko Haram. / Tony Anenih: Ex-pdp Board Of Trustees Chairman Dies In London / Samdaddy For Imo Governor 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.