Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

No Army Major Or Police Was Killed In Abonnema, Rivers State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Army Major Or Police Was Killed In Abonnema, Rivers State. (1950 Views)

Wike Confirms Abonnema King As A First Class King (Photos) / Rivers Rerun:Asari Dokubo Storms Abonnema To Protect PDP's Votes(pics( / Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

No Army Major Or Police Was Killed In Abonnema, Rivers State. by Elvis295(m): 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
The rumors going round that Army officers and police men were killed are false and a propaganda by the ever lying APC. Nairalanders, right now I am in Abonnema. People are going about their normal businesss. There is peace here. I am even close to the Army barracks. Even the soldiers are laughing over the news.

Re: No Army Major Or Police Was Killed In Abonnema, Rivers State. by baralatie(m): 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
Some people can lie ooo

Re: No Army Major Or Police Was Killed In Abonnema, Rivers State. by ify2nyce(f): 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
Pictures,?
Re: No Army Major Or Police Was Killed In Abonnema, Rivers State. by gare(f): 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
Elvis295:
The rumors going round that Army officers and police men were killed are false and a propaganda by the ever lying APC. Nairalanders, right now I am in Abonnema. People are going about their normal businesss. There is peace here. I am even close to the Army barracks. Even the soldiers are laughing over the news.

Front page, MOD
Re: No Army Major Or Police Was Killed In Abonnema, Rivers State. by resty4(m): 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ever lying apc propaganda.

Re: No Army Major Or Police Was Killed In Abonnema, Rivers State. by Tunami(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
hmmm, apc/zombies and propaganda are like ewa ati bureadi.

Re: No Army Major Or Police Was Killed In Abonnema, Rivers State. by Dinobenson: 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
Thought as much,cos if true their identities would have been revealed.All these lies to what end?

Re: No Army Major Or Police Was Killed In Abonnema, Rivers State. by PhockPhockMan: 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
Elvis295:

No mind that lying machine called APC. Lossers, they're looking for Avenue to declare state of emergency in the state.

Re: No Army Major Or Police Was Killed In Abonnema, Rivers State. by xmich(m): 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
In Kanu' voice "Believe you me, this people are liars"

Re: No Army Major Or Police Was Killed In Abonnema, Rivers State. by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
modath abi na modaf'*'(t) maka why?

Re: No Army Major Or Police Was Killed In Abonnema, Rivers State. by peacengine(m): 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
God willing there shall be no declaration of a state of emergency in Rivers state.
Re: No Army Major Or Police Was Killed In Abonnema, Rivers State. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
Whose report shall we believe?
Re: No Army Major Or Police Was Killed In Abonnema, Rivers State. by mirabel001(f): 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
buh i heard it on NTA dis evening....ar u sure u ar nt d one lying here @op

Re: No Army Major Or Police Was Killed In Abonnema, Rivers State. by pmakina: 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
Wey thatl transgendered that calls himself NG?

Re: No Army Major Or Police Was Killed In Abonnema, Rivers State. by akinyeleaa: 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
mirabel001:
buh i heard it on NTA dis evening....ar u sure u ar nt d one lying here @op
u dey mind all these mumus. Instead of them to verify the info, them dey run mouth as the bolo op don accuse apc. Op wey fit even dey Oshodi dey claim ph type sef. Even Ait wey be pdp sympathetic statn carry the info tonite

Re: No Army Major Or Police Was Killed In Abonnema, Rivers State. by Mbamifeanyi(m): 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
but the force men dead bodies were shown on channel TV this night. are there deads bodies also a propayanda ?

Re: No Army Major Or Police Was Killed In Abonnema, Rivers State. by Mbamifeanyi(m): 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
but the force men dead bodies were shown on channel TV this night. are there deads bodies also a propaganda ?
Re: No Army Major Or Police Was Killed In Abonnema, Rivers State. by Mbamifeanyi(m): 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
but the force men dead bodies were shown on channel TV this night. are there dead bodies also a propaganda ?
Re: No Army Major Or Police Was Killed In Abonnema, Rivers State. by okuneddie(m): 11:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
let me categorically state that we will know if its true or mere lies when they carry out their attack....I just pray that what happened in Zaki biam won't happen there. Lord have Mercy
Re: No Army Major Or Police Was Killed In Abonnema, Rivers State. by Brigadier7(m): 11:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Picture of the soldiers laughing @ the news
Re: No Army Major Or Police Was Killed In Abonnema, Rivers State. by Vicadonis(m): 1:19am On Mar 18, 2016
This government and lies is like Abacha and Buhari's relationship
Re: No Army Major Or Police Was Killed In Abonnema, Rivers State. by kahal29: 5:19am On Mar 18, 2016
Elvis295:

Liar. The link below counters your claim

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/18/battle-for-rivers-gets-bloodier-army-major-soldier-killed/
Re: No Army Major Or Police Was Killed In Abonnema, Rivers State. by kahal29: 5:20am On Mar 18, 2016
Vicadonis:
This government and lies is like Abacha and Buhari's relationship

You are the Liar here. The link below confirms it

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/18/battle-for-rivers-gets-bloodier-army-major-soldier-killed/
Re: No Army Major Or Police Was Killed In Abonnema, Rivers State. by ebiboy2(m): 5:40am On Mar 18, 2016
is it not the army? they will always want to save their ass. but too bad we already know they lie better than Liar Mohammad
Re: No Army Major Or Police Was Killed In Abonnema, Rivers State. by 0955eb027(m): 5:52am On Mar 18, 2016
Lyk a sane individual dat i am, al i pray n hope is for d news to b false.. Cos if its nt, no 1 s goin 2 b slipin in dat city o.. Make wetin happen for ODI no go happen for dere too....

The New Party In Town.... YOUTH DEMOCRATIC PARTY. / Army Parades Fake Colonel (photo) / Ogun State High IGR Is actually From Land Sales With Proof.