Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words (710 Views)

Religion Section 'awards Night' / Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words by SCYLLA: 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2009
The rules are simple you state the persons name in capital letters the you name two words that will always solicit a response from the person. grin grin
Re: The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words by SCYLLA: 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2009
I will kick it off
DAVIDYLAN
Evolution and catholic church

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words by SCYLLA: 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2009
ABUZOLA
72 virgins and thighing
Re: The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words by Abuzola(m): 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2009
'GOD ! have mercy on them for the lies they lay on You and me'. Where is ur proof that muhammad thigh and also the promise of 72 virgins. If you can't provide answer with Quran or hadith then shame on you
Re: The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words by SCYLLA: 12:00am On Jul 22, 2009
Abuzola:

'GOD ! have mercy on them for the lies they lay on You and me'. Where is ur proof that muhammad thigh and also the promise of 72 virgins. If you can't provide answer with Quran or hadith then shame on you
ROTFLMAO

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I knew he would come running. One point to me.
Re: The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words by Abuzola(m): 12:05am On Jul 22, 2009
Which point ? You havent answer the question and you are crediting yourself, nawa o
Re: The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words by mazaje(m): 12:06am On Jul 22, 2009
KUNLEOSHOB

Tithing and pentecostal movement
Re: The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words by mazaje(m): 12:07am On Jul 22, 2009
Abuzola:

Which point ? You havent answer the question and you are crediting yourself, nawa o

Kai mallam dare ta yi je ka kuwanta ka huta. . . . . . . . . .
Re: The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words by Abuzola(m): 12:09am On Jul 22, 2009
@mazaje, wetin concern you, kai ba mutum bane da kake typing ?
Re: The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words by mazaje(m): 12:11am On Jul 22, 2009
Abuzola:

@mazaje, wetin concern you, kai ba mutum bane da kake typing ?

A' a ni ba mutum bane ni aljani ne. . . .je ka kuwanta dare ta yi. . . je ka huta. . . . . .
Re: The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words by Abuzola(m): 12:17am On Jul 22, 2009
Really ? Go sleep jare and stop disturbing me, kagi ko ?
Re: The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words by Tudor6(f): 7:35am On Jul 22, 2009
No2Atheism.
Black jesus and fake white jews. . . grin grin grin
Re: The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words by skydancer: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2009
skydancer: viruses and sophrology
grin grin grin
Re: The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2009
Pastor Aio
Mysticism and traditional religions (ifa et al) lol
grin grin grin
Re: The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words by Krayola2(m): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2009
Noetic2 Reasonable and sincere tongue
Re: The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2009
Krayola2:

Noetic2 Reasonable and sincere tongue
grin grin grin
Re: The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words by JeSoul(f): 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2009
I like this game  smiley

first I second the below:
mazaje:

KUNLEOSHOB
Tithing and pentecostal movement   

Chrisbenogor:

Pastor Aio
Mysticism and traditional religions
(ifa et al) lol
grin grin grin

NL's own LADY- any thread that speaks against the Catholic church/doctrines

My sister OSISI - Islam, specifically on the depraved nature of Mohamed

Alhaji Olabowale - any thread on the Trinity

Pastor AIO - any philosophical thread

but the winner has to be KUNLE and any thread on tithing and anti-pentecost, I guarantee you if you bet on him to show up you will not lose.
Re: The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2009
JeSoul:

I like this game  smiley

first I second the below:
NL's own LADY- any thread that speaks against the Catholic church/doctrines

My sister OSISI - Islam, specifically on the depraved nature of Mohamed

Alhaji Olabowale - any thread on the Trinity

Pastor AIO - any philosophical thread

but the winner has to be KUNLE and any thread on tithing and anti-pentecost, I guarantee you if you bet on him to show up you will not lose.
LOL LOL grin grin
Re: The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2009
Mazaje, chrisbenogor, toneyb, huxley -

Science, bible
Re: The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words by Krayola2(m): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2009
Davidylan

My nuts
Re: The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words by banom(m): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2009
@ Abuzola,
see the way you just confiremed the bait.
Re: The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2009
Krayola2:

Davidylan

My nuts

and they say its the christian who has a problem. undecided
Re: The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words by Krayola2(m): 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2009
Haha. . i win!! I like this game.

Its a game, man. Lighten up grin
Re: The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words by JeSoul(f): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2009
How could I forget?
Mazaje, ToneyB, Tudor, Noetic, David & No2A - Any Evolution vs Creation topic smiley always makes for a 'spirited debate' when these lovely fellas are on board.
Re: The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words by Abuzola(m): 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2009
Noetic

'what are you saying'
the guy never comprehend for once
Re: The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words by Tudor6(f): 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2009
Bobbyaf
Catholic church and idolatory
Re: The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words by Abuzola(m): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2009
Tudor

i don't care of that ur Almighty Allah and your Holy pious Prophet, i don't give a f*uck.
Re: The Religion Section Game - Name Two Words by tiatma: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2009
SCYLLA:

The rules are simple you state the persons name in capital letters

then you name two words that will always solicit a response from the person.
  grin grin

@OP

OGAGA4LUV aka Ogaga4Luv 

Jesus & satan

~LADY~ aka ~lady~

RCC & Pope

JAGUNLABI aka jagunlabi

New Age & Ego

BOBBYAF aka Bobbyaf

Catholics/Roman Catholic Church & Anti-Christ

BANOM aka Banom

Pastor E A Adeboye & RCCG
grin

(1) (Reply)

8 Hours In Heaven / There Really Is No Hell / This Is My Testimony For 2009.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.